剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
Lizzy! Jane!
丽斯! 简!
What do you think?
你们怎么看?
Mr Collins has made an offer of marriage to Charlotte Lucas!
柯林斯先生向夏绿蒂·卢卡斯求婚了!
She's accepted him!
她已经接受了!
Charlotte?
夏绿蒂?
Engaged to Mr Collins?
跟柯林斯先生订婚了?
Impossible!
不可能!
The fireplace in the great room at Rosings
罗新斯庄园阔大房♥间里的壁炉
would be much larger than that.
要比那个大很多
A fireplace of truly prodigious dimensions.
那个壁炉真的颇具规模
But why should you be surprised, my dear Lizzy?
但是你为什么会感到讶异 亲爱的丽斯?
Do you think it incredible that Mr Collins
是不是只因为柯林斯先生
could procure any woman's good opinion,because he didn't succeed with you?
没有获得你的芳心
could procure any woman's good opinion,because he didn't succeed with you?
你就认为他不可能得到
could procure any woman's good opinion,because he didn't succeed with you?
任何女士的好感了?
Charlotte, I didn't mean...
夏绿蒂 我不是说…
I was surprised.
我确实很惊讶
Charlotte, if Mr Collins has been so fortunate
但是夏绿蒂 如果柯林斯先生如此有幸
as to secure your affections,
能得到你的赢得你的芳心
I'm delighted for you both.
我会为你们两个都感到高兴
I see what you are feeling.
我了解你的感受
I'm not romantic, you know.
我并不是浪漫的人 你知道的
I never was. I ask only a comfortable home.
向来不是 我只想要一个舒适的家
And, considering Mr Collins' character and situation in life,
而考虑到柯林斯先生的性格和地位
I'm convinced my chance of happiness with him is as fair as most who enter the marriage state.
我相信我们会像大多数结婚的人一样幸福
My dear Charlotte!
我亲爱的夏绿蒂!
Cousin Elizabeth,
伊丽莎白表妹
you can see before you the happiest of men!
你面前站着的是全世界最幸福的男人
Jane, it was such a humiliating spectacle!
简 那场面真是令人羞辱至极!
She knows she's marrying one of the stupidest men in England.
她确知她要嫁给全英格兰最愚蠢的人之一
I never believed her capable of that.
我从未想过她会这样做
Lizzy, you do not make allowances for differences
丽斯 对于不同的情境和秉性
of situation and temper.
你可不能妄下定论
Our cousin Mr Collins
我们的表哥柯林斯先生
is not the cleverest of men,perhaps, but he is respectable.
或许不是最聪明的人 但他也算是体面的
He is not vicious, and as far as fortune goes,
他又没有臭名昭著 而且就他的财产而言
it's an eligible match.
这还算是一桩合意的亲事
Very eligible! You wouldn't think of marrying a
十分合意! 你不会只为了自己的舒适
man like that, simply to secure your own comfort
而嫁给那样一个男人的
No, but Lizzy, not everyone is the same.
我不会 但是丽斯 人各有志
Dear Jane!
亲爱的简
I doubt that you will have to make a choice
我怀疑你今后将不得不在
between marrying for love and marrying
出于爱情的婚姻
for more material considerations.
以及出于物质考虑的婚姻之间做个抉择
Though you may, perhaps?
可能你也会 不是吗?
This came just now from Netherfield, ma'am. Thank you.
刚刚从尼日斐送来的信 小姐 谢谢
It's from Caroline Bingley.
是卡罗琳·宾利写来的
She writes...
她说…
..that the whole party will have left Netherfield by now,
此刻她们所有人应该已经离开了尼日斐
for London.
前往伦敦
And without any intention of coming back again.
而且并无打算再回来
Charles first thought that his
我的哥哥查尔斯一开始
business in London would only take a few days,
认为他在伦敦的事务几天之内就能结束
but we're certain that this cannot be so.
但我们确信这没有可能
I am convinced that when Charles gets to town,
我相信查尔斯一旦进城
he will be in no hurry to leave it again.
就不会急于离开
I do not pretend to regret anything I shall leave in Hertfordshire,
我不愿假装我会留恋在哈福德郡的一切
my dearest friend,
我亲爱的朋友
except your society.
除了你的友谊之外
Mr Darcy, of course, is impatient to see his sister.
达西先生当然等不及去探望他的妹妹
And to confess the truth,
而实话实说
I'm scarcely less eager to meet her again,
我也一样迫不及待想要见到她
from the hope I dare to entertain of her being hereafter...
因为我正期待她将来也会成为…
my sister.
我的妹妹
Am I wrong, my dearestJane,
我错了吗 我亲爱的简
in indulging the hope of an event
如此热切地盼望这件
which would secure the happiness of so many?
会使许多人幸福的大事?
Is it not clear enough?
这还不够清楚吗?
Caroline Bingley believes her brother
卡罗琳·宾利认为他的哥哥
is indifferent to me and she means to put me on my guard.
对我毫无情意
is indifferent to me and she means to put me on my guard.
并饱含善意地试图让我清醒过来
Can there be any other opinion on the subject?
哦 丽斯
Can there be any other opinion on the subject?
这件事难道还能有其他的解释方法吗?
Yes, there can!
是啊有的
Miss Bingley sees that her brother is in love with you,
宾利小姐看出她的哥哥爱上了你
and she wants him to marry Miss Darcy.
而她想让他迎娶达西小姐
She hopes to keep him in town
她想把他困在城里
and persuade you that he does not care about you.
并说服你他对你毫不在乎
Indeed, Jane, you ought to believe me.
真的 简 你应该相信我
No one who has seen you and Bingley together
所有见过你跟宾利先生在一起的人
can doubt his affection.
都不会怀疑他对你的感情
I cannot believe Caroline is capable of wilful deceit.
我不相信卡罗琳会有意欺骗我
All I can hope for is that she is deceived herself.
我只能相信她自己也是受到了蒙蔽
Believe her to be deceived, by all means,
那就相信她也是被蒙蔽的吧 没有问题
but she can hardly convince a man so much in love
但是她也无法说服一个陷入爱情
that he's in love with someone else instead!
如此之深的人他其实爱着别人!
If Bingley is not back by your side and dining at Longbourn within two weeks,
如果在两星期内
If Bingley is not back by your side and dining at Longbourn within two weeks,
宾利还没有回到你的身边
If Bingley is not back by your side and dining at Longbourn within two weeks,
并与你在浪博恩共进晚餐的话
I shall be very much surprised.
我可要大吃一惊了
I don't envy Charlotte in the slightest!
我一点也不嫉妒夏绿蒂
Fancy marrying a clergyman!
谁会想嫁给一个牧师
He'll read from Fordyce's sermons every night.
他每晚都会念弗迪斯的布道词
Before they go to bed!
在他们上♥床♥睡觉之前!
Look at that hideous cloth!
看看这块丑陋的布料
It would do very well for Mary.
会很适合玛丽的 不是吗?
Look! There's Denny and Carter.
看哪! 是丹尼和卡特
And Wickham!
还有韦翰!
I suppose you'll keep him all to yourself again?
我猜你又要霸占着韦翰了吧 丽斯?
Of course. She's violently in love with him!
她当然会 她都爱他爱的死去活来了!
For heaven's sake, lower your voice.
看在上帝的份上 小点声
Good afternoon to you, Ladies!
下午好 女士们!
How fortunate!
真是太幸运了!
We were going to Longbourn in search of you.
我们正要到浪博恩去找你们呢
We came into town in search of you!
我们是来镇上找你们的!
We hoped we would see you at the Netherfield ball.
我们还期待能在尼日斐的舞会上见到你呢
I was very sorry to lose the pleasure of dancing with you.
而要失去与你共舞的机会
I was very sorry to lose the pleasure of dancing with you.
我同样万分遗憾
But fate, it would seem...
但是似乎是命运的安排…
No. With you I must be entirely open.
不 对你我必须开诚布公
I decided that it would be wrong for me to be there.
我认为我不该去的
I found that I had better not meet with Mr Darcy.
我发觉我还是不要碰见达西先生为妙
Scenes might arise unpleasant to more than myself.
场面会使大家都不愉快
I understand and admire your forbearance.
我很理解 同时也很赞赏你的耐力
Not that it would give me a moment's concern
并不是我会在意看到达西先生
to see Mr Darcy publicly set down,
在大家面前难堪
but in Mr Bingley's house...
而那是在宾利先生的屋子里…
It would grieve me to see him embarrassed and discomfited.
看到他难堪我也会很难过的
And through him, your sister.
看到他难堪 你的姐姐也会难过
Yes.
是啊
I hear Mr Collins is engaged to be married.
我听说柯林斯先生已经订婚了
Yes, to my good friend Charlotte Lucas.
是啊
Yes, to my good friend Charlotte Lucas.
跟我的好朋友夏绿蒂·卢卡斯订了婚
I had thought that his intentions tended in another direction.
我还以为他另有打算呢
Perhaps they did, but they took a little turn,
可能是吧 但是他做了点改变
to everybody's satisfaction.
而最终皆大欢喜
And relief.
也大松一口气
I hope that you will stay and take tea with us.
我希望你能留下来跟我们喝茶
I should like to introduce you to my mother and father.
我想把你介绍给我的父母
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表