剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
It is probable that he may spend little time there in the future.
今后他确实有可能不会常去那里了
If so, it would be better for the neighbourhood
如果是这样的话 为邻里们着想
that he give up the place.
他倒不如干脆放弃那处地♥产♥
I should not be surprised if he were to give it up,as soon as any eligible purchase offers.
如果有合意的买♥♥家 他可能确实会放弃的
This seems a very comfortable house.
这里看起来很舒适
Lady Catherine, I believe,
我想柯林斯先生搬来的时候
did much to it when Mr Collins came.
凯瑟琳夫人必定花了不少心思
I believe she did.
我也这样想
And she couldn't have bestowed her kindness on a more grateful recipient.
她估计也找不到更感恩戴德的人了
Mr Collins appears extremely fortunate
柯林斯先生能找到这样的妻子
in his choice of wife.
真是幸运至极
Yes, indeed he is. Though seen in a prudential light,
没错 确实如此 但反过来说
it is a good match for her as well.
这对于她也是一门好亲事
It must be agreeable to her to live within easy distance of her family.
住处离娘家这么近 必定也很令她欣慰吧
Easy distance? It's nearly fifty miles!
离家近? 可有将近五十英里呢!
What is fifty miles of good road?
如果路况好 五十英里算什么
Yes, an easy distance.
是的 确实离家很近
Near and far are relative terms. It is possible for a woman
近和远都是相对而言的 对一个女人来讲
to be settled too near her family.
住得离家太近确实是有可能
Yes, exactly.
确实 毫无疑问
You would not wish to be always near Longbourn, I think.
我想你也不愿一直住在浪博恩附近吧
I shall trespass on your time no longer.
我不该再占用你的时间了
Please convey my regards to Mrs Collins and her sister.
请代我问候柯林斯先生和他的表妹
No, no, please don't trouble yourself.
不不 不必麻烦了
Miss Bennet! Colonel Fitzwilliam.
班纳特小姐! 费茨威廉上校
I've been making the yearly tour of the Park.
我正如往年一般欣赏庄园的景致呢
Shall we take this way together?
愿意同行一段么?
With pleasure.
很乐意
Do you know Mr Bingley and his sisters?
你认识宾利先生和他的妹妹们吗?
A little.
略知一二
Bingley is a pleasant, gentlemanlike man.
宾利是位彬彬有礼 性格开朗的绅士
He's a great friend of Darcy's.
是达西先生很好的朋友
Yes. Mr Darcy is uncommonly kind to Mr Bingley,
是啊达西先生对宾利先生特别友善
and takes a prodigious deal of care of him.
也十分关心他
Yes, I believe Darcy does take care of him.
是啊我相信达西确实很关心他
I... I understand that he congratulates himself
我听说他最近因为劝说宾利先生
on having saved Mr Bingley the inconvenience
让他推辞了一桩轻率的婚事
of a most imprudent marriage.
而十分得意呢
Did Mr Darcy give his reasons for this interference?
达西先生说明了他干涉的原因么?
I understand there were some very strong objections to the lady.
我听说他对那位女士颇有异议
And why was he to be the judge?
怎么轮到他来决定?
You're disposed to think his interference officious?
似乎你认为他的干涉是多管闲事?
I don't see what right Mr Darcy had to determine
我不明白达西先生为何
and direct in what way his friend was to be happy.
有权决定他朋友的幸福
But, as you say, we know none of the particulars.
但是 正如你所说 我们都所知不详
Perhaps there was not much affection. Perhaps not.
可能只是因为没有感情吧 可能如此
But if that were the case,
但要是果真如此
it lessens the honour of my cousin's triumph very sadly, don't you think?
那可会让我表兄的骄傲大打折扣 不是吗?
Miss Bennet, are you unwell? A sudden headache.
班纳特小姐 你不舒服么? 突然头痛
Perhaps I have walked too far today.
可能今天路走得太多了
Let us take the shorter way back.
我们走近路回去吧
You're sure?
你确定吗 丽斯?
I would willingly stay at home with you,
我很愿意呆在这里陪你
and brave all Lady Catherine's displeasure.
面对凯瑟琳夫人的怒火
My dear Charlotte, I beg you to consider...
亲爱的夏绿蒂 拜托你考虑一下...
I shall be quite all right. It's only a headache.
我没事的 只是头痛 会过去的
It will pass, and more speedily in quiet and solitude.
我相信一个人呆着更好
I am quite sure, when all the circumstances
我确信既然我们已经向凯瑟琳夫人
are explained to Lady Catherine,
解释清楚了
she will not be angry,
她是不会生气的
for she has indeed such Christian generosity of spirit...
因为她拥有基♥督♥徒的宽宏大量...
My dear, the time! My dear! Why did you not say before?
快来不及了 亲爱的! 你怎么不早说
I cannot begin to count the occasions
我都已经数不清多少次
on which her ladyship has impressed upon me the importance of punctuality...
夫人告诫过我守时的重要性了...
Forgive me. I hope you are feeling better.
抱歉打扰 希望你感觉好些了
I am, thank you.
已经好点了 谢谢
Will you not sit down?
你不用坐下来么?
In vain I have struggled. It will not do!
我实在没有办法继续挣扎下去了
My feelings will not be repressed.
我无法抑制内心的情感
You must allow me to tell you how ardently
你必须允许我告诉你
I admire and love you.
我是多么热烈地爱慕着你
In declaring myself thus I'm aware that
我知道我的所作所为
I will be going expressly against the wishes of my family,
将与我家人的意愿相悖
my friends, and, I hardly need add,
与我朋友的看法相斥
my own better judgement.
更不用说与我自己的理智相左
The relative situation of our families makes any alliance between us a reprehensible connection.
我们的家庭背景会使我们的感情不被接受
As a rational man I cannot but regard it as such myself,
我的理智也如此警醒着自己
but it cannot be helped.
但一切都只是徒劳
Almost from the earliest moments,I have come to feel for you...
从初识你的瞬间起 我就已经感觉到了...
..a passionate admiration and regard,
心底对你强烈的钦慕与好感
which despite my struggles,has overcome every rational objection.
虽然我一再挣扎 但情感依旧超越了理智
I beg you, most fervently, to relieve my suffering
我最为强烈地恳求你 释放我的痛苦
and consent to be my wife.
请同意成为我的妻子
In such cases as these,
在这样的情况下
I believe the established mode is to express a sense of obligation.
我相信大多数人都会欣然同意
But I cannot.
但我不能
I have never desired your good opinion,
我从不奢求得到你的好感
and you have certainly bestowed it most unwillingly.
你刚才表达得也颇为勉强
I'm sorry to cause pain to anyone,
我很抱歉对任何人造成伤害
but it was unconsciously done,
但我本毫无此意
and I hope will be of short duration.
也希望伤痛不会持续太久
And this is all the reply I am to expect?
这就是你所有的答复?
I might wonder why,
或许我可以请教一下
with so little effort at civility,I am rejected.
为何你会如此粗鲁地拒绝我
I might wonder why,
那或许我也可以请教一下
with so evident a desire to offend me,
为什么你分明存心要冒犯我
you chose to tell me that you like me against your will,
嘴上却偏偏要说为我你违背了你的意志
your reason, and even against your character!
你的理性 你的性格?
Was this not some excuse for incivility
如果我是真的粗鲁
if I was uncivil?
这还不足以构成无礼的理由吗?
I have every reason in the world to think ill of you.
我有足够的理由憎恨你
What could tempt me to accept the man
一个毁掉我最亲爱姐姐幸福的男人
who has ruined the happiness of a most beloved sister?
你认为我会接受吗?
Can you deny that you have done it?
你能否认是你做的么?
I have no wish to deny it.
我不想否认
I did everything in my power
我的确用尽了一切办法
to separate my friend from your sister and I rejoice in my success.
拆散我的朋友和你姐姐 我为此很得意
Towards him I have been kinder than towards myself.
对他我总算比对我自己多尽了份力
It's not merely that on which my dislike of you is founded.
但是我不仅仅是因为这件事而厌恶你
Long before,
很早之前
my dislike was decided when I heard Mr Wickham's story
在我听说了你对韦翰先生的所作所为以后
of your dealings with him.
我就对你有了成见
How can you defend yourself on that subject?
这件事上你又要怎样辩驳?
Such interest in that gentleman's concerns!
你对那位先生确实十分关心
Who that knows of his misfortunes,can help feeling an interest?
听说过他不幸遭遇的人 谁会不关心他?
His misfortunes! Yes, his misfortunes have been great indeed!
他的不幸遭遇 是啊他实在太不幸了
And of your infliction! You have reduced him
那都是你一手造成的
to his present state of poverty,
是你害得他穷困潦倒
and yet you can treat his misfortunes with contempt and ridicule!
你还要如此轻蔑嘲讽地对待他的不幸
And this is your opinion of me?
这就是你对我的看法?
My faults by this calculation are heavy indeed.
如此说来我确实罪孽深重了
Perhaps these offences might have been overlooked,
只怪我把我一误再误的想法说了出来
had not your pride been hurt
伤害了你的自尊心
by the confession of the scruples which long prevented my forming serious design on you.
否则你也许就不会计较这些了
Had I concealed my struggles
或许我本该掩藏起我的挣扎
and flattered you.
对你谄媚讨好
But disguise of every sort is my abhorrence.
可我憎恨任何形式的伪装
Nor am I ashamed of the feelings I related.
我也不为我的顾虑感到可耻
They were natural.
那些顾虑很自然
Did you expect me
你难道指望我
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表