剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
But the mother!
但那位母亲!
I heard Eliza Bennet described as a famous local beauty.
我听说伊丽莎白·班纳特是本地有名的一位美人
What do you say to that, Mr Darcy?
你怎么想 达西先生?
I should as soon call her mother a wit.
我不得不说她的母亲是个巫婆
That's too cruel!
太刻薄了!
I don't understand why you go through the world
我不明白为什么你走遍全世界
determined to be displeased with everything and everyone.
却决意不为任何事任何人所动
I will never understand
我永远不会明白
why you approve of everything and everyone you meet.
为什么你会欣赏你所遇到的任何人任何事
You shall not make me think ill of Miss Bennet.
你这样不会让我讨厌班纳特小姐的
Indeed he shall not!
当然他不会!
I shall dare his disapproval and declare she is a dear sweet girl,
我敢说他会反驳并宣称她是位可人儿
despite her unfortunate relations, and I should not be sorry to know her better!
勿论她可怜的亲戚 我倒是很乐意去深入了解她!
No, nor I! You see, Mr Darcy, we are not afraid of you.
是的 我也是! 你知道 达西先生 我们不害怕你
I would not have you so.
我不会令你们这样想
What? Aye, very true. Damned tedious waste of an evening.
什么? 哎 太对了 真是单调乏味的一个晚上
He's just what a young man ought to be.
他真具备了一名年轻绅士应有的素质
Sensible, lively, and I never saw such happy manners!
理智 活泼 我从没见过如此恰如其分的礼貌!
Handsome too, which a young man ought to be if he possibly can.
也很英俊一个年轻男人必备的
He seems to like you very much, which shows good judgement.
他似乎很喜欢你 平心而论
You may like him. You've liked many a stupider person.
你会喜欢他 你已经喜欢过很多笨家伙了
Dear Lizzy!
亲爱的丽斯!
He could be happier in his choice of sisters and friends.
如果他能重新选择一下姐♥妹♥们♥和朋友们会更好
But the sisters he cannot help. Did you not like them?
但姐♥妹♥们♥是无法选择的 你不喜欢她们吗?
Not at all. Their manners are quite different from his.
一点也不 她们的举止跟他的太不同了
At first, perhaps, but after a while they were pleasing.
一开始也许是 但一会儿后她们变得很友好了
Miss Bingley is to keep house. They will be very charming neighbours.
宾利小姐是当家的 他们会是非常迷人的邻居
One of them maybe. No, Lizzy, I'm sure you're wrong.
可能只有一个是 不 丽斯 我相信你是错的
Even Mr Darcy may improve on closer acquaintance.
即使是达西先生也可能对更亲密的朋友更好一点
Will he be in humour to consider young ladies who are slighted by other men?
他会恭维那些被其他男人冷落的年轻小姐们吗?
Never!
永远不会!
''She is tolerable, I suppose,
"她还能忍♥受 我想
but not handsome enough to tempt me. ''
但还没漂亮到足够能打动我"
It was very wrong of him to speak so. Indeed it was!
他这样说真是大错特错 的确是
Capital offence!
罪大恶极!
Oh, look! Charlotte is come.
噢 看! 夏绿蒂来了
Charlotte!
夏绿蒂!
Lizzy! My father is to give a party at Lucas Lodge
丽斯! 我父亲要在卢卡斯府举♥行♥一个派对
and you are all invited!
你们都被邀请去了!
I hope Lucas Lodge will be graced with your presence on many occasions.
我希望卢卡斯府会因你们的时时光临而蓬荜生辉
Here, you see, we are all easy with no awkwardness or ceremony.
你知道 我们很随和 不会拘礼于仪式
Quite.
对
Oh, yes, my dear. 5,000 a year!
噢 对了 亲爱的 五千英镑一年!
Don't they look well together?
他们看起来不是很配吗?
A most agreeable young man!
一个最最讨人喜欢的年轻小伙子!
And he would dance every dance with Jane. Nothing else would do!
他会跟简跳每一支舞 没有什么更能令他愉悦!
Are you pleased with Hertfordshire, Colonel Forster?
你喜欢哈福德郡吗 弗斯脱上校?
Very much, Lady Lucas. Especially this evening.
很喜欢 卢卡斯太太 尤其是今晚
A regiment of infantry doesn't find a ready welcome everywhere.
我们的步兵团在其他地方得不到如此周到的招待
I think your officers will be very well pleased with Meryton.
我想你的军官们会非常喜欢麦里屯
Denny and Sanderson seem well pleased already!
丹尼和桑德森似乎已经很享受了!
No doubt you attend assemblies at St. James's Court?
那你有参加圣詹姆士府上的聚会吗?
We go but rarely, sir. Indeed! I am surprised.
我们有去 但很少 先生 真的! 真让我惊讶
I should be happy to introduce you
如果我到镇上去
there at any time when I'm in town.
无论何时 我会很乐意在那里为你们介绍
You're too kind, sir.
感谢你的好意 先生
Well! Well!
好! 好!
Good, good.
很好 很好
Capital! Capital!
太棒了! 太棒了!
Insufferable conceit!
真是妄自尊大!
To imagine that we would need his assistance in society.
想象一下我们在社交上会需要他的帮助
I am sure he is a good sort of man, Caroline.
我确定他某程度上是好人 卡罗琳
And I am sure he kept a good sort of shop
我想他会有一所好的军官学校
before his elevation to the Knighthood.
在他晋升到爵士圈之前
Poor Darcy. What agonies he must be suffering.
可怜的达西 他在承受多大的痛苦啊
Are you in Meryton to subdue the discontented populace, sir,
你是要在麦里屯制♥服♥一些暴♥动♥的平民吗 先生
or to defend Hertfordshire against the French?
还是要保卫哈福德郡免受法国侵扰?
Neither, ma'am. We hope to winter peacefully at Meryton.
都不是 女士我们希望在麦里屯度过一个和平的冬天
My soldiers are in great need of training
我的士兵们非常需要训练
and my officers in ever great need of society.
我的军官们更需要社交的调剂
When you are settled, I hope you'll give a ball.
在你们安定下来后 我希望你们会举♥行♥一次舞会
Oh, yes, my dear, do! Would a ball be well received?
噢 对 亲爱的 没错! 舞会会为大家所喜爱吗?
Who's giving a ball? I long for a ball, and so does Denny!
谁要举♥行♥舞会? 我很渴望舞会 丹尼也是!
And Sanderson. Don't you? I ddo indeed.
还有桑德森 不是吗? 我 我确实是
Most passionately. Little Sanderson, I knew you would!
最热衷于此 小桑德森 我就知道你会!
Make him give a ball! We'll dance with all the officers.
让他举♥行♥舞会吧! 我们会跟所有的军官跳舞
If Mary would play something, we could dance now!
如果玛丽能弹点别的什么 我们现在就可以跳舞了!
Mary, no more dull stuff, play something jolly.
玛丽 不要再弹这些沉闷的东西了 弹些开心的
We want to dance!
我们想跳舞!
But there are still two movements. Mamma! Tell them it isn't fair!
但还有两章没弹完 妈妈! 跟他们说这不公平!
Oh, play a jig, Mary. No one wants your concertos here.
噢 弹首快步舞曲吧 玛丽 这里没人需要协奏曲
I fear their taste is not as fine as yours and mine, Mary,
恐怕他们的品味没有你和我的那么高 玛丽
but let's oblige them this once.
但这一次我们就屈就他们吧
There is no one here who plays as well as you!
这里没人能比你弹得更好!
Very well. Though you know it gives me little pleasure.
很好 尽管你知道这会让我了无生趣
Jane, Mr Bingley, come and dance! Not now, Lydia.
简 宾利先生 过来跳舞啊! 现在不行 莉迪亚
Capital! Capital!
太棒了! 太棒了!
Mr Bingley continues his attentions to Jane, Lizzy.
宾利先生还是把他的注意力集中在简身上 丽斯
I'm very happy for her, Charlotte. She seems well pleased with him.
我很替她开心 夏绿蒂 她似乎很喜欢他
If he continues so, she's in a fair way to be in love with him.
如果他继续这样 她很可能会爱上他了
And Mr Bingley? Do you think he is in love?
那宾利先生呢? 你觉得他也坠入爱河了吗?
It's clear that he likes her very much. Then she should leave him in no doubt.
很明显他非常喜欢她 那她毫无疑问会使他离开了
She should show more affection than she feels,
她应该表现得比她的感觉更强烈一些
not less, if she is to secure him.
而不是更少一点 如果她是要绑住他
''Secure him''? Charlotte. Yes, she should secure him soon!
"绑住他"? 夏绿蒂 对 她应该尽快绑住他!
Before she is sure of his character and certain of her own regard for him?
在她搞清他的品行 确定自己对他的感情之前?
But of course! Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance.
那当然! 婚姻的快乐完全是偶然
There will always be vexation and grief.
总会有烦恼和伤心
It's better to know in advance as little as possible of the defects of your partner.
在此之前对你的伴侣的缺点知道得越少越好
Is it not?
不是吗?
You would never act like that yourself! Well, it seems that Jane will not.
你自己永远不会那样做! 似乎简不会
So we must hope that Mr Bingley will.
所以 我们必须防止宾利先生会
He gets little encouragement from his sisters.
他没能从他的姐♥妹♥们♥那里得到鼓励
Or his friend.
又或者他的朋友
Mr Darcy looks at you a great deal. I can't think why!
达西先生总是看着你 我也不知道为什么!
Unless to frighten me with his contempt.
除非他是想用他的蔑视吓倒我
I wish he would not come into society. He only makes people uneasy.
我希望他不会到社交场合上去 他只会让人觉得不安
What a charming amusement for young people this is!
真是个最适合年轻人的娱乐方式啊!
?? Nothing like dancing!
达西先生 没什么能比得上跳舞!
A refinement of every polished society.
每一个有教养的社会的精巧娱乐
And every unpolished society. Sir?
以及每一个无教养的社会 先生?
Every savage can dance.
每个野蛮人都能跳舞
Oh, yes. Yes, quite.
噢 对 对 没错
I should speak to my sister before she exposes us all to ridicule.
在我妹妹连累我们沦为笑话之前 我要跟她说说
Capital! Capital!
太棒了! 太棒了!
Miss Eliza! Why are you not dancing?
伊丽莎小姐! 为什么你不跳舞呢?
Mr Darcy, allow me to present this young lady
达西先生 请允许我为你介绍这位年轻小姐
to you as a very desirable partner.
这位可人的舞伴
You cannot refuse to dance, I'm sure, when so much beauty is before you.
我确信 当这样一个美人站在你面前 你无法抗拒跳舞
Indeed, sir. I have not the least intention of dancing.
实际上 先生 我一点也不想跳舞
Please don't suppose that I moved this way in order to beg for a partner.
请不要误以为我经过这里是想要一位舞伴
I would be happy if you would dance with me, Miss Bennet.
如果你能跟我跳舞 我会感到很荣幸 班纳特小姐
Thank you.
谢谢
But excuse me, I... am not inclined to dance.
但不好意思 我…不想跳舞
Why not, when you see Mr Darcy has no objection?
为什么不呢 你看 达西先生都没有反对啊?
Although he dislikes the amusement in general.
尽管总的来说他不太喜欢这种娱乐方式
Mr Darcy is all politeness. He is!
达西先生很有礼 他确实是!
And why should he not be, considering the inducement?
他为什么不呢? 想想原因
Who could object to such a partner? Eh, Darcy?
谁能拒绝这样一个舞伴? 呃 达西?
I beg you would excuse me.
请你们原谅
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表