剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
Denny!
丹尼!
Oh, young George Wickham
哦 小乔治·韦翰
is such a charming young man,
可真是个魅力四射的小伙子
is he not, my dear?
不是吗 亲爱的?
What? Oh, indeed he is.
什么? 哦 他当然是
It was very good of him to entertain us
他能如此绘声绘色地
so eloquently with stories about his misfortunes.
跟我们讲述他的不幸真是太棒了
With such narratives to hand,
手边有如此扣人心弦的故事
who would read novels?
谁还会去读小说呢?
But I believe he has been treated
但是我觉得达西先生对于
contemptibly by Mr Darcy, father.
他的所作所为实在让人嗤之以鼻 父亲
I dare say he has.
我敢说确实如此
Though Darcy may be no more of a blackhearted villain
只是达西在你眼中可能是一个黑心的恶棍
than your average rich man, used to his own way.
而不仅仅是普通的我行我素的富人
It behoves us all to take very careful thought
我们每个人在对周遭的人进行恶评之前
before pronouncing an adverse judgement on any of our fellow men.
都应该经过谨慎的考虑
Lord!
天哪!
I feel very sorry for poor Mr Wickham.
我很同情不幸的韦翰先生
And so becoming in his regimentals!
他穿制♥服♥又是如此合身!
I remember the time when I liked a red coat myself well enough.
我还记得我曾经也对红色的制♥服♥情有独钟
And I do still in my heart.
在内心深处我还依然钟情着呢
And there's no need to smile like that, Miss Lizzy!
你没有必要笑得那么开心 丽斯小姐!
Though Mr Wickham has taken a fancy to you,
就算韦翰先生确实喜欢你
I'm sure you've done nothing to deserve it,
我也确信你没有做什么相称的事情
after your dealings with Mr Collins!
看看你是怎么对柯林斯先生的!
Well, it is all in vain, it will all come to nothing!
都是白费力气 最后都是竹篮打水!
The poor young man!
可怜的年轻人
If only he had five or six thousand a year,
如果他一年能有五六千英镑
I'd be happy to see
我会很高兴看到
him marry any of the girls!
他娶我的任何一个女儿的!
But nothing turns out the way it should.
但是事情总是不尽如人意
And now Mr Bingley,
现在宾利先生
of whom we all had such expectations,
我们都寄予如此厚望的一个人
is gone off forever!
又永远离开了!
What?
什么?
I've heard again from Caroline Bingley.
我又收到了卡罗琳·宾利的来信
It's now definite that they will stay in town
现在他们已经确认
for the whole winter.
整个冬天都要呆在城里了
I cannot believe it.
真是难以置信
It is true.
但千真万确
Come now, Jane, take comfort.
来吧 简 别太伤心
Next to being married,
除了婚姻以外
a girl likes to be crossed in love now and then.
女孩们还都喜欢为爱情烦恼
When is it your turn, Lizzy?
什么时候轮到你呢 丽斯?
You can't be long outdone by Jane,
你可不会愿意被简远远胜过
when here are officers enough in Meryton
现在在麦里屯的军官
to disappoint all the young ladies in the country.
可足够让全英国的女孩们都为其心碎
Let Wickham be your man.
就让韦翰做你的男人吧
He's a pleasant fellow.
他是个让人愉快的小伙子
He would jilt you creditably.
他一定会抛弃你的
Thank you, sir,
谢谢 先生
but a less agreeable man would do.
但不那么愉快的人对我来说就足够了
We must not all expect Jane's good fortune.
我们不能都指望有简那样的好运
True,
没错
but it is a comfort to think...that whatever of that kind may befall you,
但是一想到无论你找到什么样的男人
you have an affectionate mother
你那多愁善感的母亲都能物尽其用
who will always make the most of it.
真是令人宽慰
I don't know what will become of us all,indeed I do not!
我不知道我们最后会怎样 我真的不知道!
And I cannot bear to think of
而我根本无法想象
Charlotte Lucas being mistress of this house!
夏绿蒂·卢卡斯成为这座房♥子的女主人!
That I should be forced to make way for her,
我则被迫要让位于她
and see her take my place!
眼睁睁地看着她取代我的位置!
My dear, don't give way to such gloomy thoughts.
亲爱的 不要总是想着这些郁闷的事情
Let us hope for better things.
我们还是期待明天会更好吧
Let us flatter ourselves that I might outlive you.
我们还是企盼我能比你多活几年吧
You mustn't be anxious for me, Lizzy.
你不用太担心我了 丽斯
He will be forgot,
我会淡忘掉他的
and we shall all be as we were before.
一切都会回归原貌
But, I may remember him as...
但是 我可能会把他当作
..the most amiable man
我认识的最可亲的一位绅士
of my acquaintance.
留在我的记忆里
That is all.
仅此而已
I have nothing either to hope or fear...
我没有希望 也谈不上害怕
..and nothing to reproach him with.
也没有什么好责怪他的
At least I have not had that pain.
至少我没有如何痛苦
My dear Jane.
我亲爱的简
You're too good.
你太善良了
Your sweetness and disinterestedness are truly angelic.
你的温和以及无私就如天使一般
Don't tease me, Lizzy.
别取笑我了 丽斯
Indeed I do not tease you.
我真的没有取笑你
There are few people whom I really love,
我所爱的人并不多
and even fewer of whom I think well.
我认定是好人的人为数更少
The more I see of the world,
经历的世事越多
the more I am dissatisfied with it.
我就对世界越不满意
Jane, what if you were to go to town?
简 你为什么不去城里?
Aunt and Uncle Gardiner would gladly take you
嘉丁纳舅父母会很高兴
with them to Gracechurch Street after Christmas.
在圣诞节之后带你去天恩寺街的
Why would you have me go to London, Lizzy?
你为什么想让我去 丽斯?
No reason.
没什么理由
A change of scene and society?
换换环境?
Why are you so late?
你们怎么这么晚?
I'm sure I feared your coach had overset itself,
我还担心你们的马车翻了
or you had been attacked by robbers!
或是半路被劫匪抢了呢!
Nonsense, we made good time.
别乱想了 我们旅途很愉快
How do you do, Fanny?
近来可好 范尼?
Very ill, Edward.
很不好 爱德华
No one knows what I suffer with my nerves.
没人能理解我的神经承受了多少东西
But then I never complain.
而我从不抱怨
That's the best way, Fanny. You're very good.
这样最好了 范尼 你真善良
Have you brought us some presents?
你有给我们带礼物吗?
I see you've not changed, Lydia.
看来你一点也没变 莉迪亚
Why, have I not grown?
为什么 我没长大么?
Aye, in everything but good sense.
人是长大了 智商没有
Lizzy!
丽斯!
Get yourselves in, get yourselves in,
快请进吧 快请进吧
for you have barely time for a change of clothes!
不然你们连更衣的时间都快没有了!
We are bidden to the Philips' this evening.
我们今晚被邀请到菲利普家作客
I have no desire to be going here and there at night.
老天有眼 我可不喜欢在晚上跑来跑去
I should much rather sit at home
我宁愿坐在家里
and rest my poor nerves.
让我可怜的神经休息一下
# God rest ye merry gentlemen,Let nothing you dismay,
主护佑你幸福 先生 勿为世事沮丧
# Remember Christ our Saviour Was born on Christmas Day,
记得基♥督♥ 我们的救世主 诞生于圣诞节
# To save us all from Satan's pow'r...
从撒旦的权势中拯救了我们...
Aye, poor Jane.
是啊可怜的简
I would not have you think I blame poor Jane at all!
我可一点责备简的意思都没有
Who could blame poor Jane for the matter?
在这件事上谁能怪可怜的简呢?
She is the dearest girl in the world!
她可是世界上最可爱的女孩了
I was telling our dear sister,
我刚刚正跟我们亲爱的姐姐
Mrs Gardiner,she did her best.
嘉丁纳太太说这件事呢 她已经尽力了
She would have got Bingley if she could.
如果她可以的话 她早该得到宾利了
She did her best, and no one could do more.
她已经尽力了 没人能做的更多了
But, oh, sister, when I think about Lizzy!
但是 哦 姐姐 我每次一想到丽斯…
It must be very hard, sister.
那一定十分难过吧 妹妹
It is very hard.
确实十分难过
She could have been Mr Collins' wife by now!
她本来都可以成为柯林斯先生的妻子了!
That would have given you such comfort!
那会让你多欣慰啊
Oh, those Lucases are such artful people indeed.
哦 卢卡斯一家人可真是诡计多端
They are all for what they can get!
她们为了目标可以不择手段!
However, your coming just at this time is the greatest of comforts.
无论如何 你们现在能来真是莫大的安慰
And we are very pleased to hear what you tell us about the latest fashions for long sleeves.
我真高兴你们告诉我们现在正时兴长袖
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表