剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
the sphere in which you have been brought up!
你就不会忘了自己的出身
Lady Catherine, in marrying your nephew I should
凯瑟琳夫人 我绝不会为了
not consider myself as quitting that sphere.
要跟你侄子结婚就忘了自己的出身
He's a gentleman, I'm a gentleman's daughter.
你侄子是个绅士我是绅士的女儿
So far we are equal.
我们门当户对
But who was your mother? Your uncles and aunts?
但你的妈妈 你的舅舅姨妈们是什么样的人
Do not imagine me ignorant of their condition.
别以为我不知道他们的底细
If your nephew does not object to my connections,
只要你的侄子不计较
they can be nothing to you.
我的亲戚就与你毫不相干
Tell me once and for all, are you engaged to him?
爽快点告诉我 你们究竟有没有订婚?
I am not.
没有
And will you promise me never to enter into such an engagement?
你愿意答应我 永远不跟他订婚吗
I will make no promise of the kind, and I beg you
我不能答应这种事
not to importune me any further on the subject.
你无权干涉我的未来
Not so hasty, if you please!
不要着急 我的话还没讲完
I have another objection.
我还要加上一件
Your youngest sister's infamous elopement.
我完全知道你小妹妹私奔的事情
I know it all!
我了解得一清二楚
Is such a girl to be my nephew's sister-in-law?
这样的丫头也配做我侄子的小姨吗?
Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?
彭伯里的门第能给这样的人糟踏吗?
You can have nothing further to say.
现在你该讲完啦
You have insulted me by every possible method.
你也把我侮辱够了
I must beg to return to the house.
我要回家去了
You have no regard then,for the honour and credit of my nephew?
那么你完全不顾全我侄子的身份面子拉
Unfeeling, selfish girl!
没心肝的自私的丫头
You refuse to oblige me?
你坚决不肯依我
You refuse the claims of duty, honour, gratitude?
你完全丧尽天良 不知廉耻 忘恩负义
You are determined to ruin him,
你决心要他的朋友看不起他
and make him the contempt of the world!
让天下人耻笑他
I am only resolved to act in a manner
我并没有说这种话
which will constitute my own happiness,
怎样做会幸福 我就决定怎样做
without reference to you,
你管不了
or to any person so wholly unconnected with me.
任何像你这样的局外人都管不了
And this is your final resolve?
这就是你的真心话
Very well. I shall know how to act!
等着瞧吧 我知道该怎么做的了
I take no leave of you, Miss Bennet.
我不向你告辞 班纳特小姐
I send no compliments to your mother.
我也不问候你的母亲
You deserve no such attention.
你们不配我的问候
I am most seriously displeased.Drive on!
我真是十二万分不满 我们走
Lizzy, Lizzy! I was going to look for you.Come into my room.
丽斯 我正要去找你 来我房♥间
I received a letter this morning,
我今天早上收到了一封信
which has astonished me exceedingly.
让我无比震惊
From Mr Collins.
柯林斯先生写来的
What can he have to say?
他能说些什么?
He begins with congratulations on the approaching nuptials of my eldest daughter,
他开头先恭喜我的大女儿要出嫁
but I shan't sport with your intelligence by reading his remarks on that topic.
这件事我姑且不念出来 免得你心烦
Ah, yes. Here, here, here.
这里
''Your daughter Elizabeth, it is presumed,will not long bear the name of Bennet,''
在听说贵府大小姐出阁消息后
''after her elder sister has resigned it,and the chosen partner of her fate''
又听闻你的女儿伊丽莎白即将出阁
''may be reasonably looked up to as one of
且闻二小姐此次所选如意郎君
the most illustrious personages in the land.''
确系天下大富大贵之人
Can you guess who he means, Lizzy?
丽斯 你猜得出这位贵人是谁吗
Now it comes out.
来了 来了
''My motive for cautioning you is as follows:''
不悋之所以不揣冒昧 憨直陈词
''his aunt, Lady Catherine de Bourgh,
实因虑及贵人之姨母凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人
does not look on the match with a friendly eye.''
对此次联姻之事万难赞同
Mr Darcy, you see, is the man.Mr Darcy of all men!
你明白了吧 这个人就是达西先生
Who never looks at a woman except to see a blemish!
达西先生见到女人就觉得晦气
Are you not diverted?
你不觉得滑稽吗
Yes.
是的
Mr Darcy, who probably never looked at you in his life before!
也许他看都没看过你一眼呢
This is admirable!
太滑稽了
But Lizzy, you look as if you didn't enjoy it.
丽斯 你看起来不太高兴
You're not going to be Missish now,
你不见得也有那种小姐腔 装腔作势
and pretend to be affronted by an idle report?
听到这种废话就要生气
Oh, no, I am excessively diverted.
哦 我听得觉得非常有趣
It's all so strange.
不过这事情实在古怪
What said Lady Catherine de Bourgh?
凯瑟琳夫人对这事怎么说的
I suppose she came to refuse her consent?
她是不是特意赶来表示反对?
What do we live for, but to make sport for
我们为什么生活 为我们的邻居们
our neighbours and laugh at them in our turn?
提供笑料 然后再反过来嘲笑他们
True True
是的 是的
Mr Bingley and Mr Darcy, ma'am.
宾利先生和达西先生 夫人
Good day to you! Mr Bingley.
你好 宾利先生
This is a fine day.
今天真是个好天气
Should we perhaps all walk to Meryton?
我们真应该去麦里屯散步
Lizzy!
丽斯
Do you mind if I run to call on Maria Lucas?
你介意我去叫上玛丽亚·卢卡斯吗?
No, not at all.
不 当然不
Mr Darcy.
达西先生
I can go no longer without thanking you
你对我那位可怜的妹妹情谊太重了
for your kindness to my poor sister.
我再也不能不感激你了
Ever since I have known of it,
自从我知道这件事
I've been most anxious to tell you how grateful I am,
就一心想要对你表示谢意
for my family and for myself.
代表我的家人和我自己
You must not blame my aunt for telling me.
你不应该怪我的舅母 只因为
Lydia betrayed it first,
莉迪亚自己不留神 先露出了口风
and then I couldn't rest till I knew everything.
我才知道你牵涉在这件事里
I know what trouble and what mortification it must have cost you.
我知道为此你承受了许多麻烦和羞辱
Please let me say this,please allow me to thank you,
请我让我说出来 让我表达由衷的感谢
on behalf of all my family,
代表的家人
since they don't know to whom they are indebted.
因为他们不知道我们亏欠你多少
If you will thank me, let it be for yourself alone.
如果你当真要谢我 只要表明你自己的谢意就好
Your family owes me nothing. As much as I respect them,
你家里人不用感谢我 我虽然尊敬他们
I believe I thought only of you.
但当时我心里只想到你
You're too generous to trifle with me.
你是个爽快人绝不会开我玩笑
If your feelings are what they were last April, tell me so.
告诉我 你的心情十分还和四月里一样么
My affections and wishes are unchanged.
我的信誉和情感依然如旧
But one word from you will silence me on this subject forever.
只要你说一句话 我便再也不提起这桩事
Oh, my feelings...
我的心情
My feelings are...
我的心情是
I am ashamed to remember what I said then.
记起那些话让我感到羞愧
My feelings are so different.
我得心情起了很大的变化
In fact, they are quite the opposite.
事实上与当初完全相反
Lady Catherine told me of her meeting with you.
凯瑟琳夫人告诉了我你们见面的事
I may say that her disclosure had quite
我要说她的言论和反对
the opposite effect to the one she had intended.
起到了相反的作用
It taught me to hope, that I had scarcely
她告诉了我
ever allowed myself to hope before.
我以前从不抱希望的梦想
Had you absolutely decided against me,
如果你真的恨我入骨
you would have acknowledged it openly.
那你一定也会在她面前照直说出来
Yes, you know enough of my frankness
这话不假 你知道我为人直率
to believe me capable of that!
因此才相信我会做到那种地步
After abusing you so to your face,
我既然能够当面骂你
I could have no scruple in abusing you to all your relations.
自然也会在你任何亲戚面前骂你
What did you say of me that I did not deserve?
你骂我的话哪一句不是活该?
My behaviour at the time was unpardonable.
我上次对你的态度
I can hardly think of it without abhorrence.
实在应该受到最严厉的责备
Your reproof I shall never forget.
你的谴责我从不忘记
''Had you behaved in a more gentleman-like manner''.
你说 假如你表现的有礼貌些就好了
How those words have tortured me!
你不知道这句话使我多痛苦
I had no idea of their being taken such a way.
我没想到会让你如此难受
I can easily believe it.
这话倒让我容易相信
You thought me devoid of every proper feeling, I am sure.
你当时真的认为我毫无感情 你一定这样想
The turn of your countenance I shall never forget.
我永远忘不了 当时你竟然翻脸说
You said I could not have addressed you in any way
你说 不管我怎么向你求婚
that would have induced you to accept me.
都不能打动你的心 都无法叫你答应我
Do not repeat what I said then!
别再提那些
No, I have been a selfish being all my life.
不 我曾经是个自私的家伙
As a child I was given good principles,
小时候受到的良好教育日后
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表