剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
I should have great pleasure in obligingthe company with an air.
我非常愿意为大家高歌♥一曲
Indeed I should, for I consider musicas a very innocent diversion,
音乐是一门非常高雅的艺术
and perfectly compatible with the professionof a clergyman!
尤其适合牧师这一职位
Mr Collins is such a sensible,respectable young man.
柯林斯先生是个通情达理值得尊敬的年轻人
He's taken quite a fancy to Lizzy,
他很迷恋丽斯
and I don't think he could find a better wife.
我也认为她比谁都适合做他的妻子
He favoured Jane at first, but Bingley was therebefore him.
他之前喜欢简 不过宾利先他一步
Now there will be a great marriage!
他们的喜事一定能成
And, of course, that will throw the girlsinto the path of other rich men!
当然了 这样我的女儿们就能嫁到有钱人家去了
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Lord! Denny, fetch me a glass of wine.
上帝 丹尼 帮我拿一杯白酒来
I can scarce draw breath, I'm so fagged!
我要喘不上气来了 累坏了
...and Chamberlayne and Denny again!
之后又是钱伯伦和丹尼
Lydia only danced with him twice!
莉迪亚和他跳了两次
I thought Mary sang very ill.
我认为玛丽唱得很糟糕
Oh, yes. Poor Mary.
噢 是啊可怜的玛丽
But she is determined to do it. More fool her, I say.
不过她铁了心要去唱 她真傻
Mr Collins trod on my frock and tore it. Lizzy!
柯林斯先生踩到我的罩袍把它扯坏了 丽斯
Mr Collins, I'm sure there can be no objection!
柯林斯先生 我保证这事绝对可以
Kitty, don't leave me.
吉蒂 别离开我
Lizzy, dear! Why? It's only Mr Collins.
丽斯 怎么了? 只不过是柯林斯先生
Come, Kitty. I want you upstairs.
吉蒂 过来 你到楼上去
Mr Collins has something to say to Lizzy!
柯林斯先生有话要和丽斯说
Dear Mamma, don't go. Mr Collins can have nothing
妈妈 别走 我相信柯林斯先生要和我说的话
to say that anyone could not hear.
别人都能听 否则我也要走
Lizzy. I insist that you stay where you areand hear Mr Collins!
我命令你留下听柯林斯先生说
Come, Kitty! Come along.
吉蒂 过来
Believe me, my dear Miss Elizabeth,
请相信我 伊丽莎白小姐
that your modesty adds to your other perfections.
你的谦虚有礼 使你更加完美
But you can hardly doubt the objectof my discourse,
不过你千万别怀疑我此番说话的目的
however your feminine delicacymay lead you to dissemble.
尽管因女子的矜持 你假装不知道
For, as almost as soon as I entered the house,
因为几乎是刚进这间屋子
I singled you out as the companionof my future life!
我就已经挑选你做我的终身伴侣
But before I am run away by my feelingson this subject,
趁我还没有因感情而失控
perhaps it would be advisable for meto state my reasons for marrying.
也许我应该谈谈我要结婚的理由
Mr Collins...
柯林斯先生
My reasons for marrying are:
我的理由是
First, I think it a right thing for every clergymanto
首先 我认为每一个牧师都应该有妻子
set the example of matrimony in his parish.
给郊区树立一个婚姻的榜样
Secondly, that I am convinced it will addvery greatly to my happiness.
第二点 我相信婚姻将使我更加幸福
And thirdly, which perhaps I should havementioned first,
第三点 这点我应该在第一点里提出
that it is the particular recommendation of mynoble patroness Lady Catherine de Bourgh!
这是我的女施主凯瑟琳夫人的特别劝告
''Mr Collins,'' she said, ''you must marry.''
柯林斯先生 她说 你必须结婚
''Choose properly,'' she said.''Choose a gentlewoman for my sake,''
好好选择 选一个好姑娘
''and for your own, let her be an active,useful sort of person,
为了我 也为了你 人要活泼 有用
not brought up too high.''
不用出身高贵
''Find such a woman as soon as you can,
尽快找到一个这样的姑娘
bring her to Hunsford, and I will visit her!''
把她带来汉斯福来 我会去拜访她
And your wit and vivacity,
你的智慧和活泼
I think, must be acceptable to her,
相信一定能打动她
when tempered with the silence and respectwhich
只要适当的稳重端庄
her rank will inevitably excite.
她那样的好人家一定会喜欢你
Yes.
好了
So much for my general intention in favourof matrimony.
总体上关于婚姻我要说的就是这些
Now, as to my particular choice:
接着 有一点特别值得一提
My dear cousin,
亲爱的表妹
being, as I am, to inherit all this estateafter the death of your father,
因为我将继承您父亲的产业
I could not satisfy myself without resolving
如果我不在他女儿间选一个作为妻子
to choose a wife from among his daughters.
我也实在过意不去
And now nothing remains,
好了 就是这些
but to assure you, in the most animated language,of the violence of my affections!
我要用最生动的语言表达我强烈的情感
Mr Collins, please...
柯林斯先生 请你
To fortune I am perfectly indifferent.
对于嫁妆我毫不在乎
I'm well aware that 1,000 pounds in thefour per cents is all that you may be entitled to,
我很清楚你将得到年息四分的一千英镑
but rest assured, I shall never reproachon that score when we are married!
不过请放心 我们结婚后我不会为此事不满
You are too hasty, sir!
先生 你太心急了
You forget that I've made no answer.
你忽略了我还没有做任何回应
Let medo so now. I thank you for your compliments.
让我现在回答你 感谢你的赞美
I am very sensible of the honourof your proposals, but...
我很荣幸能得到你的求婚 不过
..it is impossible for me to accept them.
我不可能接受
I am by no means discouraged. Indeed not.
我绝对不会因此灰心 绝不
I understand that young ladies often rejectthe addresses of the man they mean to accept,
我明白 当别人第一次求婚的时候
when he first applies for their favour,
年轻小姐们经常欲擒故纵
and therefore I shall hope, my dear cousin,
因此我希望 亲爱的表妹
to lead you to the altar before long.
我能尽早与你一起到神坛之前
Upon my word, your hope is an extraordinary
我向你保证 既然我已经说了
one in view of my declaration.
那么你的幻想是不可能的
I was perfectly serious in my refusal.
我是在非常认真地拒绝你
You could not make me happy,
你无法让我得到幸福
and I amthe last woman who could make you so.
我相信我也无法让你幸福
My dear Miss Elizabeth,
亲爱的伊丽莎白小姐
my situation in life,
我的社会地位
my connectionwith the noble family of de Bourgh
我与德包尔府上的关系
are circumstances highly in my favour.
都是非常优越的
Consider that it is by no means certain that another offer of marriage may be made to you.
试想一下再也不会有其他人向你求婚了
You cannot be serious in your rejection.
你不可能真的拒绝我
I must attribute it to your wish of
我认为这是你的欲擒故纵
increasingmy love by suspense,
让我更加喜爱你
in the usual manner of elegant females.
就像一般的高贵女性
I assure you, sir,
我向你保证 先生
that I have no pretensions to the kind of elegancewhich consists in tormenting a respectable man.
我绝没有假装优雅 去折磨一个绅士
I thank you for the honour of your proposals,but to accept them is absolutely impossible.
感谢你的求婚 不过我完全不可能接受
My feelings forbid it in every respect.
我在情感上是无法做到的
Can I speak plainer?
我能说的简单点吗
You are uniformly charming!
你实在是太迷人了
And I am persuaded that when sanctionedby your excellent parents...
我相信既然你的父母都已同意
..my proposals will not fail of being acceptable.
我的求婚不会失败
Oh, Mr Bennet! You are wanted immediately.
班纳特先生 你得立刻过来
We are all in uproar!
我们一团糟
You must come and make Lizzy marry Mr Collins.
你得让丽斯嫁给柯林斯
She vows she won't have him,
她发誓不和他结婚
and if you don't make haste,
如果你不赶快 柯林斯先生
Mr Collinswill change his mind and won't have her!
就会扭转心意 不要她了
I have not the pleasure of understanding you.Of what are you talking?
我完全没有听懂你在说什么
Of Mr Collins and Lizzy!
柯林斯先生和丽斯
Lizzy declares she will not have Mr Collins,
丽斯申明她不会接受柯林斯
and Mr Collins begins to say he will not have Lizzy!
而柯林斯也准备说自己将不接受丽斯
What am I to do on the occasion?
这种时候我能怎么办呢
It seems a hopeless business.
听上去没有什么希望了
Speak to Lizzy about it yourself!
你去和丽斯说说
Tell her you insist upon her marrying him!
告诉她你坚持这么做
Let her come in.
让她进来
Lizzy! Lizzy!
丽斯 丽斯
Your father wishes to speak to you.
你父亲要和你谈谈
Come here, my child.
过来 孩子
I...
我
I understand Mr Collins has made youan offer of marriage.
我知道柯林斯先生向你求婚了
Is this true? Yes, sir.
是真的吗 是的
Very well. And this offer of marriageyou have refused?
很好 然后他的求婚被拒绝了
I have. I see.
我拒绝了 我了解了
Right, we now come to the point.
好 重点是 你母亲
Your mother insists on your accepting it.
坚持你接受这个求婚
Is it not so, Mrs Bennet?
我说的对吧 夫人
Yes, or I will never see her again!
对 否则我再也不要见她
An unhappy alternative is before you, Elizabeth.
一个困难的选择放在你的面前
From this day you must be a strangerto one of your parents.
从今天起 你得和我们之一成为陌路人
Your mother will never see you againif you do not marry Mr Collins.
如果你不嫁给他 你的母亲将不再见你
And...
还有
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表