剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
No, not at all.
不会 不是的
Then you approve of it?
那你喜欢这吗?
Very much. I think there are few who would not.
很喜欢 我想没人会不喜欢
Your good opinion is rarely bestowed,
博得你欣赏不易
and therefore more worth the earning.
所以你的赞美更值得争取
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you introduce me to your friends?
不知您能否赏脸把我介绍给你的朋友?
Certainly.
当然
Mr and Mrs Edward Gardiner, Mr Darcy.
爱德华嘉丁纳先生夫人 这位是达西先生
Mrs Gardiner is my aunt, Mr Darcy.
嘉丁纳太太是我舅妈 达西先生
My sister Jane stayed at their house in Cheapside when she was in London.
家姐简最近到伦敦时 就住在他们家
Delighted to make your acquaintance, madam, sir.
很高兴认识你们 夫人 先生
You're staying at Lambton, I hear.
听说你们住在蓝白屯
Yes, sir. I grew up there as a girl.
是的 先生 我自小在那长大
Delightful village. I ran to Lambton as a boy
可爱的村庄 小时候每逢七叶树季节
almost every day in the horse-chestnut season.
几乎每天我都会跑到蓝白屯
There was one very fine tree there.
我记得有一棵很好的树
On the green, by the smithy!
就在铁匠铺旁的草地上
Mr Gardiner, do you care for fishing?
嘉丁纳先生 您喜欢钓鱼吗?
Indeed I do, when I get the chance.
一有机会我就会钓鱼
You must fish in my trout stream. There are carp,
有时间的话一定要到我的鲑鱼池里钓鱼
tench and pike in the lake, for coarse fishing.
有各式的鱼
I'll gladly provide you with rods and tackle,
我很乐意为您提供钓具
show you the best spots. Let's walk down now.
带您去最好的垂钓点 我们走过去吧
Follow us to the lake. My man will show you.
跟着我们到湖边 我的人会给你们指路的
There's a place down there where we...
那里有个地方...
Is this the proud Darcy you told us of?
这就是你说的那个傲慢的达西先生吗?
He is all ease and friendliness. No false dignity at all!
他很随和和友好 一点也不高高在上
I'm as astonished as you are.
我和你一样惊讶
I can't imagine what has affected this transformation.
想不通是什么让他改变
Can you not?
想不通么?
Do you... I...
你... 我...
Pray continue.
请您先讲
I was going to say again, sir,
我将重申 先生
how very unexpected your arrival was.
对你的到来我很意外
If we had known you were to be here,
如果知道您会回来
we should not have dreamt of invading your privacy.
我们绝不前来打扰
The housekeeper assured us you would not be here until tomorrow.
管家向我们保证过你明天才回来的
Do not make yourself uneasy.I had planned it so myself,
放轻松 本来我是那样打算的
but I found I had business with my steward.
但有事应和管家提前商量
I rode on ahead of the rest of the party.
就抢在其他人前头先回来了
They will join me tomorrow.
他们明天就来
And among them are those who claim an acquaintance with you.
有些人你认识的
It's Mr Bingley and his sisters.
就是宾利先生和他姐妹
Oh.
哦
There is the other person in the party who more particularly wishes to know you.
还有另一人特别希望能认识你
Will you allow me to...
请容许我...
Do I ask too much to introduce my sister to you,
在您逗留蓝白屯期间
during your stay at Lambton?
可否将舍妹介绍给你
I should be very happy to make her acquaintance.
我很乐意结识令妹
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope we shall meet again very soon.
希望不久我们就可再见
Good day, Mr Gardiner. Mrs Gardiner.
再见 嘉丁纳先生 嘉丁纳太太
Good day, Miss Bennet.
再见 班纳特小姐
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表