剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
What of your cousin Mr Collins
那见到你的表哥柯林斯先生
and the famous Lady Catherine de Bourgh?
还有著名的凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人呢?
As a connoisseur of human folly,
作为一个蠢人的鉴赏家
I thought you impatient
我想你应该已经迫不及待
to be savouring these delights.
要享受这种快乐了吧
Of some delights, I believe, sir,a little goes a long way.
先生 我相信有些快乐是细水长流的
Yes. Well, think of me, Lizzy.
是啊好吧 想想我吧 丽斯
Until you or your sister Jane return,
在你或者你的姐姐简回来之前
I shall not hear two words of sense spoken together.
我都听不到一句正常的话了
You'll be very much missed, my dear.
我会很想念你的 亲爱的
Very well, very well.Go along then. Get along with you.
很好 很好 那走吧 快走吧
Aye, Maria.
是啊玛丽亚
All that land to the left of us
我们左手边能看到的一切
belongs to Rosings Park.
都是罗新斯庄园的
All of it? Oh, Lady Catherine must be very rich indeed!
全部? 哦 凯瑟琳夫人一定十分富有!
I believe so, I believe so!
我相信如此 我相信如此!
And she has many favours in her gift.
她又送了许多贵重的礼物
Your sister has made a fortunate alliance!
你的姐姐真是找到了一门好亲事!
Yes, well,
嗯 好了
I believe the next turn takes us on to Hunsford.
我想再转一个弯就该到汉斯福了
Sir William! Maria!
威廉爵士! 玛丽亚!
Cousin Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白表妹
I am truly honoured to be able to welcome you to my humble abode!
你们能光临敝宅 我真是不胜荣幸
My dear Sir!
亲爱的威廉爵士
My dear Mr Collins!
亲爱的柯林斯先生
I am deeply honoured to make a humble welcome to the Parsonage...
请允许我诚挚地欢迎您来访...
I am happy to see you, Elizabeth. And I you.
见到你太好了 伊丽莎白 我也一样
The staircase, I flatter myself, is eminently
这楼梯 如果不介意我这样说的话
suitable for a clergyman in my position,
对于我这样的牧师来说再适合不过了
being neither too shallow nor too steep.
不陡不平 恰到好处
As serviceable a staircase as I've ever seen, sir.
先生 在我见过的所有楼梯中
At St. James' Court...
在圣詹姆斯庄园...
Though it is nothing to the staircases
当然 这与您将在罗新斯庄园
you will see at Rosings.
见到的那些楼梯相比 简直不值一提
I say staircases, because there are several,
我说"那些楼梯" 是因为那儿有很多楼梯
and each in its way very fine.
而且各有千秋
And here, if you would permit me,cousin Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白表妹 如果你允许 可否过来一下
This will be your bedchamber,while you are with us.
这就是你在这儿的卧室了
And I trust you will find it comfortable and convenient.
我相信你会觉得这儿舒适而且便利
Indeed it is a very pleasant room.
这确实是一件很不错的卧室
Observe that closet, cousin Elizabeth.
看看那个衣橱 伊丽莎白表妹
What do you say to that? Well...
你觉得如何? 嗯...
Is it not the very essence of practicality and convenience?
这难道不正是实用与便捷的体现吗?
Lady Catherine de Bourgh herself was kind enough
凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人
to suggest that these shelves be fitted.
亲自建议这样装上这些隔板
Shelves in the closet... Happy thought indeed.
在衣橱里加装隔板... 确实很有创意
She is kindness itself. Nothing is too small
她真是善良的化身 热心热肠
to be beneath her notice, is it not, my dear?
无微不至 不是吗 亲爱的?
She is a very attentive neighbour.
她确实是个很有心的邻居
We dine at Rosings Park twice every week!
我们每周会在罗新斯庄园用餐两次!
And are never allowed to walk home.
她还从不让我们步行回家
That is generosity itself, is it not, Maria?
真是慷慨至极 不是吗 玛丽亚?
Her ladyship's carriage is regularly ordered for us.
夫人自己的马车总是让给我们使用
I should say one of her ladyship's carriages,
不不 应该说是夫人的一架马车
for she has several.
因为她有许多架
And now, Sir William,
接下来 威廉爵士
you were kind enough to express a wish to see my gardens.
您提出要看看我的花♥园♥实在是太有心了
Mr Collins tends the gardens himself,
柯林斯先生亲自打理花♥园♥
and spends a good part of every day in them.
每天都花不少心思在上面
The exercise must be beneficial. Oh, yes.
这样也挺有益的 哦 是啊
I encourage him to be in his garden as much as possible.
我鼓励他尽量多呆在花♥园♥里
And he has to walk to Rosings nearly every day.
然后他几乎每天都得走去罗新斯庄园一趟
So often? Is that necessary?
那么频繁? 有必要么?
Perhaps not,
可能不必吧
but I confess I encourage him in that as well.
但我必须承认我也鼓励他多去
Walking is very beneficial exercise. Oh, indeed it is.
步行对身体很有好处 哦 毫无疑问
When he's in the house,he is mostly in his book room,
他在家的时候 也大多都呆在书房♥里
which affords a good view of the road,
书房♥可以看到马路
whenever Lady Catherine's carriage should drive by.
也便于他观察凯瑟琳夫人是否经过
And you prefer to sit in this parlour? Yes.
你宁愿坐在客厅里? 是的
So, it often happens that a whole day passes
所以 经常是一整天过去了
in which we haven't spent more than a few minutes in each other's company.
我们都不会在一起呆上几分钟
I see.
我了解了
I find that I can bear the solitude very cheerfully.
我发现我能很愉悦地接受这样的孤独
I find myself...
我觉得我...
..quite content with my situation, Lizzy.
非常安于现状 丽斯
Charlotte, come quickly! What is it?
夏绿蒂 亲爱的 快来! 怎么了?
Lizzy! Lizzy!
丽斯! 丽斯!
Come into the dining room.There's such a sight to be seen! Make haste!
到客厅来! 真是叹为观止! 快来!
Look, Lizzy, look!
看啊丽斯 看啊!
Is this all? I expected the pigs had got into the garden!
仅此而已? 我还以为猪闯进花♥园♥里去了呢
Here's only Lady Catherine and her daughter.
只是凯瑟琳夫人和她的女儿而已嘛
No, that's old Mrs Jenkinson.
不 丽斯 那是姜金森太太
No, that's old Mrs Jenkinson.
不是凯瑟琳夫人
With her is Miss Anne de Bourgh!
跟她一起的是安·德·包尔小姐
She's rude to keep Charlotte out in this wind!
这么大的风还要夏绿蒂呆在门外
She's rude to keep Charlotte out in this wind!
太无礼了
What a little creature she is!
她身材多么瘦弱啊!
I like her appearance.
我倒挺喜欢她的样子
She looks sickly and cross.Yes, she will do very well.
她看来孱弱并且愠怒 没错 她挺合适的
She'll make him a proper wife.
挺合适做他的妻子
Who, Lizzy?
你在说谁呢 丽斯?
Mark the windows.
注意看看那些窗户
There are 6♥4♥ in all. 6♥4♥!
一共有六十四扇! 六十四扇!
And I have it on good authority that the glazing
我可以很负责任的说
alone originally cost in excess of 600 pounds!
光是装上去就花了不止六百英镑呢!
It's a very handsome building,and prettily situated, sir.
房♥子确实十分漂亮 方位也很好 先生
And by no means lacking in windows.
而且很明显不缺窗户
Do not make yourself uneasy, my dear cousin,
亲爱的表妹
about your apparel.
千万不要为你的穿着感到难堪
Lady Catherine is far from requiring that elegance of dress,
凯瑟琳夫人从不追求华丽的衣着
which becomes herself and her daughter.
她跟她的女儿穿着都很朴素
She won't think the worse of you for being simply dressed.
她不会因为你衣着简单而怪罪于你的
She likes to preserve the distinction of rank.
她喜欢保持等级上的区别
Thank you, Mr Collins, that is a great comfort.
谢谢 柯林斯先生 真是令人欣慰
An apothecary will serve your needs quite adequately.
找个药剂师是再合适不过了
Make sure it be no one but Nicholson, Mrs Collins.
但是你要确定只找Nicholson 柯林斯夫人
I shall be extremely angry if I hear you have gone elsewhere.
如果你去找别人 我会大为光火的
I have no intention to, Lady Catherine.
我保证我绝无此意 凯瑟琳夫人
No indeed. No intention at all.
绝无此意 丝毫没有
Well.
很好
Your friend appears to be quite a genteel pretty sort of girl, Mrs Collins.
你的朋友看来很温柔和婉嘛 柯林斯小姐
Her father's estate is entailed on Mr Collins,I understand.
听说她父亲的产业将由柯林斯先生继承?
Yes, ma'am, and I am, believe me...
是的 夫人 请您相信我 我会...
Do you have brothers and sisters, Miss Bennet?
你有兄弟姐妹吗 班纳特小姐?
Yes, ma'am, I am the second of five sisters.
有 夫人 我在五个女儿中排行第二
Are any of your younger sisters out?
你有妹妹涉足交际圈吗?
Yes, ma'am, all of them. All?
有 夫人 全部都涉足了 全部?
What? All five out at once?
什么? 五姐妹同时涉足交际圈?
The younger ones out before the older are married?
姐姐还没嫁人 妹妹就涉足交际了?
Your youngest sisters must be very young?
你的妹妹们一定都还很小吧?
Yes, ma'am, my youngest is not sixteen.
是啊夫人 我最小的妹妹还不到十六岁
Well!
好吧
She is full young to be out much in company.
她涉足交际圈 或许确实嫌小了一些
But really, ma'am, I think it would be hard upon younger sisters,
但是 夫人 我觉得做妹妹的也很痛苦
that they not have their share of society and amusement,
她们都不能拥有社交和娱乐
simply because their elder sisters have not the means or inclination to marry early.
仅仅是因为她们的姐姐们没有早嫁
Sir William, wouldn't you agree?
威廉爵士您难道不赞同么?
Well... Upon my word!
呃... 真想不到
You give your opinion very decidedly for so young a person!
年纪轻轻 倒挺有主见!
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表