剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
I'm happy to hear it. What do you say
听你这么说我真开心
to visiting Pemberley tomorrow?
明天去彭伯里这么样?
It's not more than a mile or two out of our way.
虽不顺路 最多绕个一两英里
Do you especially wish to see it, aunt?
您很想去吗 舅妈?
I thought you would,having heard so much about it.
久闻它的大名 你应该也很想去的
The associations are not all unpleasant.
印象也不会差 你知道
Wickham passed all his youth there, you know.
韦翰就是在那长大的
We have no business there.
那里和我们不相干
I should feel awkward to visit the place without a proper invitation.
如果没正式邀请 我们去会很突兀的
No more than Blenheim or Chatsworth.There was no awkwardness there.
跟布楞恩和查兹沃斯差不多 没突兀的
I shouldn't care for it myself, Lizzy,
丽斯 如果仅是装♥修♥豪华的宅第
if it were merely a fine house, richly furnished.
我也不会感兴趣的
But the grounds are delightful.
哪里的庭园叫人喜欢
They have some of the finest woods in the country.
他们有着全国最美的林子
How far is Pemberley, my dear?
彭伯里有多远 亲爱的?
Not more than five miles, sir.
不会超过五英里 亲爱的
The grounds are very fine, are they not?
那里的庭园很美 不是吗?
As fine as you'll see anywhere, ma'am.
跟哪比都不会逊色 夫人
My oldest brother is an under-gardener there.
我大哥在那当花匠
Is the family here for the summer?
那家人来这过夏天吗?
No, ma'am.
没有 小姐
Well?
怎么样?
Perhaps we might visit Pemberley after all.
不妨去彭伯里走走吧
I think we've seen woods and groves enough
丽斯 你这么爱树林
to satisfy even your enthusiasm for them, Lizzy!
今天一定看得很满意了
I confess I had no idea Pemberley was such a great estate.
我没想到彭伯里是这么壮观的庄园
Shall we reach the house itself before dark?
我们天黑前能到宅子那吗?
Be patient. Wait.
耐心等等吧
There!
到了
Stop the coach!
停车
I think one would put up with a good deal to be mistress of Pemberley.
能当上彭伯里的女主人 再辛苦也是值得的
The mistress of Pemberley will have to put up with a good deal, from what I hear.
我听说彭伯里的女主人将会很忙
She's not likely to be anyone we know.
她肯定不会是我们认识的人
How do you like the house, Lizzy?
觉得这宅子怎样 丽斯?
Very well.
棒极了
I don't think I've ever seen a place so happily situated.
从没见过环境这么好的地方
I like it very well indeed.
我很喜欢这里
Drive on!
往前开!
A pity then, its owner should be such a proud and disagreeable man.
可惜它的主人又傲慢又讨厌
Yes, a great pity.
是啊的确可惜
Perhaps the beauty of the house renders its owner
也许宅子的美让它的主人
a little less repulsive, Lizzy?
没那么令人生厌了吧 丽斯?
Yes, perhaps.
或许吧
Perhaps a very little.
也许好点
Well, shall we apply to the housekeeper to see inside the place?
我们能请管家带我们看看里面吗?
That's where Mrs Darcy used to write her letters every morning.
那是以前达西太太每早写信的地方
It was her favourite room.
是她最喜欢的房♥间
This is the music room.
这是音乐室
Charming! What a lovely room!
真好 真可爱的房♥间
Delightful!
漂亮极了
And there's a fine prospect from that window down towards the lake.
从那扇窗子可以看到湖的美景
Look at this, my dear.
看 亲爱的
It's quite magnificent!
景观真是优美
Of all this I might have been mistress.
差点我就成了这里的女主人
This piano has just come down.
这座钢琴刚送来
It's a present from my master for Miss Georgiana.
是主人送给乔治安娜小姐的
Your master is from home, we understand.
府上主人不在 是吗
Yes, but we expect him here tomorrow, sir.
是的 但估计明天就能回来 先生
He is coming with a large party of friends and Miss Georgiana.
他将和乔治安娜小姐以及很多朋友一起回来
This portrait was painted earlier this year,for her sixteenth birthday.
这幅画像是年初她16岁生日时画下的
She is a very handsome young lady!
她是个很美的少女
Oh, yes! The handsomest young lady that ever was seen.
是的 世上最美的少女
And so accomplished.She plays and sings all day long!
而且多才多艺 她整天弹琴唱歌♥
Lizzy!
丽斯
Look at this picture.
看这幅画
It reminds me very much of someone we know!
让我想起一个我们认识的人
This one, ma'am?
这张吗 夫人?
That young gentleman was the son of the late Mr Darcy's steward, Mr Wickham.
这个年轻人是已故达西先生管家的儿子 韦翰先生
He is gone into the army now. But he's turned out very wild.
他从军了 不过他变得很放荡
Very wild indeed, I'm afraid.
非常放荡 我可以这样说
And that's my master. And very like him too.
那是我家主人 也很像他
It's a handsome face, but I've never seen the original.
真英俊但我从没见过
Is it like him, Lizzy?
像他本人吗 丽斯?
Does this young lady know the master?
这位小姐认识我家主人?
Yes, a little.
片面之缘而已
And he is a handsome gentleman,is he not, ma'am?
他可不是英俊绅士吗 小姐?
Yes, very handsome.
是很英俊
I'm sure I know none so handsome.
我保证没有比他更英俊的了
Nor so kind. Indeed?
也不会有比他更仁慈的了 是吗?
Aye, sir. I've never had a cross word from him,
是啊先生 我从没听他说过一句重话
and I've known him since he was four years old.
我从他4岁起就看着他长大
I've observed that they that are good-natured as children,
我总是说一个好脾气的小孩
are good-natured when they grow up.
长大后也会好脾气的
His father was an excellent man.
他父亲德高望重
He was, ma'am. His son will be just like him.
是的 夫人 有其父必有其子
The best landlord, and the best master.
他是最好的地主 也是最好的主人
Ask any of his tenants or his servants.
问他的农户和仆人就知道
Some call him proud. I fancy that's only because
有人说他傲慢 我猜想是他
he don't rattle away, like other young men do.
不像其他青年夸夸其谈
Now if you will follow me, there's a finer,
若各位不介意
larger portrait of him in the gallery upstairs.
楼上还有更大更好的画像
This way, sir, if you please.
请往这边走 先生
This fine account of Darcy is not quite consistent with his behaviour to poor Wickham.
她口中的好达西先生不像会那样亏待韦翰先生
Perhaps we might have been deceived there.
或许我们被蒙蔽了
That's not likely, is it?
不大可能吧?
Magnificent!
太美了!
There!
看!
Would you not like to ride him, sir?
想骑马吗 先生?
No, take him back to the stables.
不 把他牵回马厩吧
Mr Darcy.
达西先生
Miss Bennet. I...
班纳特小姐 我...
I did not expect to see you, sir.
见到你真意外
We understood the family were from home, or we should never have...
我们还以为主人不在 不然我们不会...
I returned a day early.
我提前一天回来了
Excuse me, your parents are in good health?
请原谅 令尊令堂还好吧?
Yes, they are very well. I thank you, sir.
他们都很好 谢谢你 先生
I'm glad to hear it.
那我就放心了
How long have you been in this part of the country?
你到这里多久了?
But two days, sir.
只有两天 先生
Where are you staying?
你住在哪里?
Lambton Inn.
兰顿旅馆
Yes, of course.
当然
Well, I'm just arrived myself.
我刚刚才到这里
And your parents are in good health? And all your sisters?
令尊令堂和姐妹身体还好吧?
Yes, they are all in excellent health, sir.
他们都很好 先生
Excuse me.
恕我失陪
The man himself, I presume!
我想这位就是他本人了吧
As handsome as in his portrait.
跟画像里一样英俊
Though perhaps a little less formally attired.
虽然穿着随便了点
We must leave here at once!
我们得马上离开
Of course, if you wish.
你想走我们就走吧
Oh, I wish we'd never come!
真希望我们根本没来!
What must he think of me?
他会怎么想我
What did he say?
他说什么了?
Nothing of consequence.He enquired after my parents...
没什么 只是问候了爸妈
Miss Bennet.
班纳特小姐
Allow me to apologise for not receiving you properly.
请容我为刚才的失礼道歉
Were you leaving?
你不是要走了吧?
We were, sir. I think we must.
是的 先生 我们得走了
I hope you are not displeased with Pemberley?
希望你不是不喜欢彭伯里
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表