剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
I promised I would stay with her.
我得和她一起
Stay where you are. Five more minutes will do the trick.
再呆上五分钟一切就会成功
Oh, I am so sorry.
非常抱歉
No. No, don't go, Lizzy.
不 别走 丽斯
Well?
怎么样?
Oh, Lizzy!
哦 丽斯
I'm so happy! It is too much!
我太高兴了 太高兴
It is too much! Why can't everyone be as happy as I am?
为什么大家不能像我这样开心
He loves me, Lizzy. He loves me!
他爱我 丽斯 他爱我
Of course he does!
他当然爱你
He told me he loved me all the time.He didn't believe...
他告诉我他一直爱着我
I must tell mamma. He is gone to papa already!
我要告诉妈妈 他已经要去告诉爸爸了
Oh, Lizzy, could you believe things would end in this happy way?
丽斯 你相信事情竟然有如此幸福的结尾
I could, and I do!
我相信
I must go to my mother.
我要去找妈妈
Oh, Lizzy!
丽斯
To know I shall be giving such pleasure to all my dear family!
我要让全家人感受这幸福
How shall I bear so much happiness?
我怎能承受如此多的幸福
Come back tomorrow, sir, if you can bear to.
明天回来 先生如果你行的话
Come and shoot with me, if you will.
来和我一起打猎
There are few men whose society I can tolerate well.
我仅能忍♥受很少一些人的社交
I believe you may be one of them.
我坚信你是其中之一
Thank you, sir. I shall be very happy to.
谢谢你先生 我很荣幸
Very well, very well. Get along with you.
非常好 祝你好运
Till tomorrow, then!
明天见
Jane, congratulations.You will be a very happy woman.
简 恭喜你 你将是个幸福的女人
Thank you, father.
谢谢爸爸
I believe I shall.
我想我会幸福的
Well, well, you're a good girl.
当然 你是个好女孩
I've no doubt you'll do very well together.
毫无疑问你们俩在一起会很幸福
You're each of you so complying
你们如此坚信彼此
that nothing will ever be resolved on.
没有什么会将你们分开
Papa!
爸爸
So easy that every servant will cheat you!
仆人若要欺骗你太容易了
No, indeed!
不!
So generous that you will exceed your income.
慷慨的超过你的收入
Exceed their income! What are you talking about?
他们的收入 你知道自己说些什么吗
Don't you know that he has 5,000 a year?!
你不知道他一年有五千磅吗?
Oh, my dear, dear Jane! I am so happy!
亲爱的 简 我太开心了
Oh, I knew how it would be!
我就知道会这样
I was sure you could not be so beautiful for nothing.
我确信 你如此漂亮
He is the handsomest man that was ever seen!
他是我见过的最帅的男人
Oh, Lizzy. If only I could see you as happy.
丽斯 但愿你也会同样幸福
If there were only such another man for you.
但愿你也能找到这样的一个人
If you were to give me forty such men...
你即使给我几十个这样的人
..I could never be as happy as you.
我也绝不会像你这样幸福
Till I have your goodness,
直到我像你那么的善良
I can never have your happiness.
也绝不会获得像你那样的幸福
But... perhaps if I have very good luck,
也许我如果我运气好
I may in time meet with another Mr Collins!
到时候也许我又会碰到另一个柯林斯
Mamma, Lizzy, come and look!
妈妈 丽斯 过来看
The most enormous carriage has arrived.
最大的马车
What an extremely small hall!
多么小的客厅啊
If you'll wait here, your ladyship,
夫人 如果你能等会儿
I'll tell my mistress you're here.
我能告诉主人你的到来
No, I will not wait!
不 我不等
Where is she? Is this the drawing-room?
她在哪 在客厅吗?
Lady Catherine de Bourgh.
凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人
That lady, I suppose, is your mother.
那位女士我想是你的妈妈
Yes, she is. Mamma,this is Lady Catherine de Bourgh.
是的 她是我妈妈 凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人
And that, I suppose, is one of your sisters.
那位 大概就是你其中一位妹妹吧?
Yes, ma'am. She is my youngest girl but one.
正是 夫人 这是我的第四个女儿
My youngest of all is lately married.
我最小的女儿最近出嫁了
You have a very small park here.
你们这还有个小花♥园♥呢
And this must be a most inconvenient
到了夏天 这间屋子作为起居室
sitting-room for the evening in summer.
一定很不合适
Why, the windows are full west.
因为窗子都朝西
Indeed, they are, your ladyship,
确实是 夫人
but we never sit in here after dinner.
我们午饭后都不坐在这
We have... Miss Bennet.
我们 班纳特小姐
There seemed to be a prettyish kind of
你们这块草地的那一头
little wilderness on one side of your lawn.
好像颇有几分荒野的景色
I should be glad to take a turn in it...
我很想到那儿逛逛
if you would favour me with your company.
可否请你陪我一走
You can be at no loss to understand the reason for my journey, Miss Bennet.
你一定会明白我为什么来这里的原因 小姐
You are mistaken, madam.
夫人 你是在想错了
I'm quite unable to account for the honour of seeing you here.
我完全不明白你这次怎么看的起我们 来这种地方
Miss Bennet, you ought to know I am not to be trifled with.
班纳特小姐 你要知道我可不是那么好糊弄的
But however insincere you choose to be,
不管你有多么的不真诚
you shall not find me so.
我也得以诚相待
A report of an alarming nature reached me two days ago.
两天以前我听到一个极其惊人的消息
I was told, not only that your sister was to be most advantageously married,
我听说不光是你姐姐将要攀上一门高亲
but that you, Miss Elizabeth Bennet,
就连你 伊丽莎白·班纳特小姐
would be soon afterwards united to my nephew Mr Darcy!
也快要攀上我的侄子 达西先生
Though I know it must be a scandalous falsehood,
虽然我明知这是无稽之谈
I instantly resolved on setting off for this place,
我当机立断来这儿
to make my sentiments known to you.
把我的意思告诉你
If you believed it to be impossible,
既然你认为不会有这种事情
I wonder what your ladyship would propose by coming here?
何必还要来自找麻烦
At once to insist upon having such a report universally contradicted!
你一定要向大家去辟谣
Your coming to Longbourn will be taken as
要是外界真有这种传言你赶来
a confirmation of it, if such a report exists.
浪博恩看我和家人 反会弄假成真
This is not to be borne.Miss Bennet,
岂有此理 班纳特小姐
I insist on being satisfied!
我非要你说个明白
Has my nephew made you an offer of marriage?
我的侄子向你求婚没有
Your ladyship declared it to be impossible.
你老人家自己刚刚硕果决不会有这种事
It ought to be so, but your arts and allurements
绝不会有这种事 但是你千方百计地诱惑他
may have made him forget
他也许会一时痴迷的忘了
what he owes to himself and the family.
他应该对得起自己的家庭
You may have drawn him in!
你可能已经把他迷住了
If I had, I should be the last to confess it.
即使我真是这样 我也决不会告诉你
Miss Bennet, do you know who I am?
班纳特小姐 你知道我是谁吗
I have not been accustomed to such language as this.
你这种话讲得不成体统
I am almost the nearest relation he has,
我是他最亲近的长辈
and I am entitled to know all his nearest concerns.
我有权过问他的切身大事
But not to know mine, nor will such behaviour
你可没有权利过问我的事
as this induce me to be explicit.
而且你这种态休想把我逼供出来
Let me be rightly understood.
让我明确的告诉你
This match, to which you have the presumption to aspire,
妄想攀这门亲事
can never take place.
是绝对行不通的
Mr Darcy is engaged to my daughter.
达西先生和我女儿订过婚了
Now, what have you to say?
你还有什么要说的
Only this: that if he is so, you can have no reason
只有一句话要说 如果当真如此
to suppose he'll make an offer to me.
那你就没有理由认为他会向我求婚了
The engagement between them is of a peculiar kind.
他们的订婚不同于普通
From their infancy they have been intended for each other.
他们从小就定亲了
It was the favourite wish of his mother as well as hers.
双方的母亲两厢情愿
While she was in her cradle,we planned the union.
当他们还在摇篮时 我们就打算好了
And now to be prevented by the upstart
现在眼见他们就要在一起了
pretensions of a young woman without family,
却突然出现你这个出生卑贱的女子
connections or fortune? Is this to be endured? It shall not be!
从中作梗 我不可能忍♥受得了这一切的
Your alliance would be a disgrace!
你们在一起会是种耻辱
Your name would never even be mentioned by any of us.
你的名字将永远不会被我们不齿
These would be heavy misfortunes, indeed.
确实是可怕的灾难
Obstinate, headstrong girl! I am ashamed of you.
好一个不是好歹的丫头 我都会为你害臊
I have not been in the habit of brooking disappointment!
我可是从不会让自己失望的
That will make your ladyship's situation at present more pitiable,
那只有更加使夫人你自己难堪
but it will have no effect on me.
可是对我毫无影响
I will not be interrupted!
我说话不咬插嘴
If you were sensible, you would not wish to quit
假如你脑子清醒 为自己的利益想想
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表