剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
but was left to follow them in pride and conceit.
被我的骄傲和自负所抛弃
And such I might still have been, but for you.
如果不是因为你 我或许会一直这样下去
Dearest, loveliest Elizabeth!
我最最亲爱的伊丽莎白
Engaged to Mr Darcy!
和达西先生订婚
No, you are joking. It is impossible!
不 你在开玩笑 这不可能
This is a wretched beginning!
一开始就这么糟糕
If you don't believe me, I'm sure no one else will.
要是你不相信我 就没有人会相信我了
Indeed, I am in earnest.
我是认真的
He still loves me, and we are engaged.
他依旧爱着我 我们订婚了
It can't be true.I know how much you dislike him!
这不可能 我知道你有多么讨厌他
No, it is all forgotten!
这话不必再提
Perhaps I didn't always love him as well as I do now.
也许我一向并不像现在这样爱他
But... in such cases as these a good memory is unpardonable.
这种情况下美好的回忆不可或缺
Dearest Lizzy, do be serious.
亲爱的丽斯 认真点
How long have you loved him?
你爱上他多久了
It's been coming on so gradually, I hardly know.
这是个渐进的过程 我也说不准
But I believe I must date it from my first seeing
不过我觉得应该从看到彭伯里
his beautiful grounds at Pemberley!
他那美丽的花♥园♥算起
Lizzy!
丽斯
Are you out of your senses to be accepting this man, Lizzy?
你接受他 你是不是失去了理性
Have you not always hated him?
你不是一直很恨他吗
Papa...
爸爸
I've given him my consent.
我已经答应他了
He's the kind of man, indeed,
他就是那种人
to whom I should never dare refuse anything.
面对他我永远不能说出拒绝
But let me advise you to think the better of it.
我建议你在多想想
I know your disposition, Lizzy.
我知道你很理性 丽斯
My child, let me not have the grief of seeing you
我的孩子不要让我眼看着你
unable to respect your partner in life.
瞧不起你的伴侣 那会让我难过
He is rich, but will he make you happy?
他很有钱 但他会让你幸福吗?
Have you objections apart from
你认为我对他并没有感情
your belief in my indifference?
除此之外你还有别的反对意见吗?
None whatever. We all know him to be
一点没有 我们都知道
a proud, unpleasant sort of man,
他是个傲慢不易亲近的人
but this would be nothing if you really liked him.
不过只要你真的喜欢他 这也无关紧要
I do. I do like him.
我真的喜欢他 真的喜欢他
I love him.
我爱他
Indeed, he has no improper pride.
他并不是傲慢的没有道理
He is perfectly amiable.
他可爱极了
If you only knew his generous nature.
你不了解他真正的为人
I didn't always love him,
我以前却是不喜欢他
but I love him now so very dearly.
但是我现在深深的爱着他
He is truly the best man I have ever known.
他是我见过的最好的人
Well, my dear, if this be the case,he deserves you.
如果真是这样 他配得上你
I could not have parted with you
我可不愿意让你嫁给
to anyone less worthy, Lizzy.
一个够不上你的人
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God,
相爱的人们 我们今天聚集在此
and in the face of this congregation,
在神圣的上帝面前
to join together this man and this woman...
见证这位先生和这位女士
..and this man and this woman
这位先生和这位女士
in holy matrimony, which is an honourable estate,
婚姻是一个神圣且庄严的词汇
instituted by God in the time of man's innocency,
它是上帝与人类之间的契约
signifying unto us the mystical union that is between Christ and His church,
象征着教♥徒♥与主之间的盟誓
and therefore is not by any to be enterprised lightly, or wantonly,
因此 它不应为满足人的私欲
to satisfy man's carnal lusts and appetites,
而被肆意曲解破坏
but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly,
我们应该心怀对主的崇敬 谨记婚姻的缘由
and in the fear of God, duly considering the causes for which matrimony was ordained.
并虔诚 谨慎 严肃地遵守
First, it was ordained for the procreation of children.
首先 婚姻是繁衍后代所需
Secondly, as a remedy against sin,
其次 它是对我们罪恶的救赎
and to avoid fornication.
以及漂泊的归宿
Thirdly,
最后
for the mutual society, help and comfort
它象征着人生中
that the one ought to have of the other,
我们应给予别人的帮助和安慰
both in prosperity and adversity,
不论贫富 始终如一
into which holy estate these persons
基于以上缘由 我宣布
present come now to be joined.
站在大家面前的几位 正式结为夫妻
Three daughters married!
三个女儿都结婚了
Oh, Mr Bennet, God has been very good to us!
班纳特先生 上帝对我们太好了
Yes, so it would seem.
是的 如你所见
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表