剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
Pray, what is your age?
请问你今年多大了?
With three younger sisters grown up,
我已经有了三个成年的妹妹
your ladyship can hardly expect me to own it.
您不会真的指望我说出来吧
Miss Bennet, you cannot be more than twenty,I am sure.
班纳特小姐 你绝对不过二十 我很确定
Therefore there is no need to conceal your age!
因此根本没有必要隐瞒你的年龄吧!
I am not one and twenty.
我不到二十一岁
Mrs Collins, did I tell you
柯林斯夫人 我有没有告诉过你
of Lady Metcalf's calling on me yesterday
麦特卡尔夫人昨天来拜访了我
to thank me for sending her Miss Pope?
感谢我向她介绍蒲白小姐?
''Lady Catherine,'' said she,
''凯瑟琳夫人'' 她说
''you have given me a treasure.'' Yes!
''你真是给了我一份无价之宝'' 诚然!
Yes.
诚然
It is beautiful.
景色真好
I could grow almost as fond of these woods and hills as you have.
我想我也能跟你一样爱上这些森林跟山丘
Lizzy?
丽斯?
We have been here three weeks,
我们已经来了三周了
and already we have dined at Rosings Park
而且我们已经在罗新斯庄园
six times!
进餐过六次了!
I would never have expected it to be so many!
我从没想到会有这么多次呢!
No, nor I.
是啊我也想不到
My dear!
亲爱的!
Maria! Cousin Elizabeth!
玛丽亚! 伊丽莎白表妹!
Mr Darcy is arrived at Rosings!
达西先生到罗新斯庄园了!
And with him his cousin, Colonel Fitzwilliam!
同行的还有他的表兄费茨威廉上校!
The younger son of the Earl of Matlock!
马特洛克伯爵的小儿子!
They have vouchsafed us the greatest honour.They are coming to call upon us!
他们正要来拜访我们 实在是莫大的荣幸!
When, my dear?
什么时候来 亲爱的?
Even now, Mrs Collins!
现在就来了 柯林斯夫人 现在!
They're hard upon my heels! Make haste!
他们随后就要到了 动作快点!
This must be due to you.
我想是托了你的福 丽斯
Mr Darcy wouldn't come so soon to wait upon me.
达西先生可不会这么早早地来等着我
You're mistaken,
你弄错了 夏绿蒂
for he dislikes me as much as I do him.
我知道我们两个都互相厌恶
Make haste! Make haste!
快点! 快点!
Delighted to make your acquaintance at last!
很高兴终于见到你了 班纳特小姐!
At last, sir?
"终于"? 先生
I've heard much of you,
对你我已经听闻甚久了
and the praise hasn't been exaggerated.
我可以保证对于你的赞扬毫不夸张
I can well believe that.Mr Darcy is my severest critic.
毋庸置疑 达西先生对我可是指责有加
I hope we shall see you frequently at Rosings.
我希望我们在罗新斯的时候
I hope we shall see you frequently at Rosings.
可以经常见到你
I'm fond of lively conversation.
我很喜欢热烈的交谈
This you do not find at Rosings Park?
难道罗新斯庄园没人跟你交谈?
My aunt does talk a great deal,but seldom requires a response.
我姨母倒是挺能说 但从来不要求人回答
My friend speaks hardly a word when he comes into Kent,
我的朋友到肯特来就一言不发
though he's lively in other places.
在别处倒是谈笑风生
Nobody plays, nobody sings.
没人演奏 也没人唱歌♥
I believe you play and sing?
听说你既能演奏也能唱歌♥?
A little, and very ill.
会一点 但是很不像样
I wouldn't wish to excite your anticipation.
必定会让你大失所望的
I'm sure you're too modest.
我肯定你是过于自谦了
Any relief would be profoundly welcome.
实际上任何表演我都十分欢迎
Can you tell me why Mr Darcy keeps staring at me?
你能告诉我达西先生一直死盯着我吗?
What do you think offends him?
我哪里冒犯到他了?
I hope your family is in good health.
我希望你家人都身体安康
I thank you, yes.
家人都安好 谢谢
My sister has been in town these three months.Have you not seen her?
我姐姐这三个月都在城里 你没见过她么?
No.
没有
No, I have not had that pleasure.
我并无此等荣幸
Mr Darcy and I are not the best of friends.
达西先生和我还没到亲密无间
I'm surprised.
我很惊讶听到你这么说
Why should you be? I always believe in first impressions,
为何惊讶? 我向来相信第一印象
and his good opinion once lost, is lost forever.
一旦失去了好感 就永远不会再有了
So you see, it is a hopeless case,
所以你看 已经无药可救了
is it not, Colonel Fitzwilliam?
不是吗 费茨威廉上校?
You will never play really well, Miss Bennet,
班纳特小姐 如果你不多加练习
unless you practise more.
就永远都演奏不好
You may come to Rosings as often as you like,
你可以尽情地到罗新斯来
and play on the pianoforte in Mrs Jenkinson's room.
在姜金森太太的房♥间里练琴
She would be in nobody's way in that part of the house.
她在那里不会妨碍到别人
Thank you, ma'am.
多谢了 夫人
There are few people in England, I suppose,
我想全英格兰也
who have more true enjoyment in music than myself.
没有几个人比我更能真正欣赏音乐了
Or a better taste.
也没有几个品味更高了
And if I had ever learnt,
如果我学过钢琴的话
I should be a true proficient.
我必定能登堂入室
And so would Anne.
Anne也是一样
Do you mean to frighten me, Mr Darcy,
你是不是想吓唬我 达西先生
by coming in all this state to hear me?
这样走过来听我弹琴?
I won't be alarmed.
我可不会被吓到
My courage always rises with every attempt to intimidate me.
每次遇到恐吓 我都只会勇气倍增
I know you find great enjoyment in professing opinions which are not your own.
我知道你很喜欢发表不属于你自己的观点
Your cousin would teach you not to believe a word I say,
你表兄要你不要相信我所说的话
Colonel Fitzwilliam.
费茨威廉上校
That is ungenerous of him, is it not?
这可有些狭隘 不是吗?
It is indeed, Darcy!
确实 达西!
Impolitic too, for it provokes me to retaliate
同时也不明智 因为它激起了我的报复心
and say somewhat of his behaviour in Hertfordshire,
想要描述一下他在汉斯福的所作所为
which may shock his relations.
那可会影响他的人缘
I'm not afraid of you. What can you accuse him of?
我可不怕你 你要指责他干了什么?
I should like to know how he behaves among strangers!
我可真想知道他是如何对待陌生人的
The first time I ever saw Mr Darcy was at a ball,
我第一次见到达西先生是在舞会上
where he danced only four dances,
他只跳了四支舞
though gentlemen were scarce,and more than one lady was in want of a partner.
当时男士很少 不止一位女士想要找舞伴
I'm sorry, but so it was. I can well believe it!
我很抱歉 但事实如此 我完全相信
I fear I am ill qualified to recommend myself to strangers.
我是害怕自己不配向陌生人自荐
Shall we ask him why?
我们该问问他为什么吗?
Why a man of sense and education,who has lived in the world,
一个饱经世事 知识渊博的人
should be ill qualified to recommend himself to strangers?
为什么会自觉不配向陌生人推荐自己呢?
I...
我...
I have not that talent which some possess,
我没有别人拥有的那种天赋
of conversing easily with strangers.
我很难与陌生人交谈
I do not play this instrument so well as I should wish to,
我弹起钢琴来 也都弹不太好
but I have supposed that to be my own fault,
但是我把那当作自己的过错
because I would not take the trouble of practising!
因为我怠于练习
You are perfectly right.
你说的完全正确
You have employed your time much better.
可见你时间利用得好得多
No one privileged of hearing you could think anything wanting.
凡是听过你演奏的人 都觉得毫无瑕疵
We neither of us perform to strangers.
我们都是不愿在陌生人面前表演的人
What are you talking of?
你们在谈论什么呢?
What are you telling Miss Bennet?
你在跟班纳特小姐说什么?
I must have my share in the conversation!
我一定得参与谈话!
As for the daughter, she is a pale sickly
至于那位女儿 她身体瘦弱 脸色苍白
creature with little conversation and no talent.
沉默寡言 毫无天分
I'm sorry to be hard on any of our sex, but...
我也不想对同性横加指责 但是...
Mr Darcy shows no inclination for her,
达西先生也对她毫无好感
and treats her with the same indifference he shows everyone,
待她与其他人一样 冷若冰霜
but Lady Catherine is determined
但是凯瑟琳夫人主意已定
to have him for a soninlaw,
要招他为乘龙快婿
and she is not a woman to be gainsaid.
而她从不接受拒绝
Mr Darcy.
达西先生
Mrs Collins and Maria are just now
柯林斯先生和玛丽亚刚刚跟我的表哥
gone into Hunsford village with my cousin.
一起去汉斯福了
You find me all alone this morning, Mr Darcy.
今早我独自一人 达西先生
I beg your pardon. I would not wish to intrude upon your privacy.
希望你原谅 我无意打扰你的清静
I was just writing a letter to my sister Jane in London.
我正跟我身在伦敦的姐姐简写信...
Mr Bingley and his sisters were well,
你离开伦敦的时候
I hope,when you left London?
宾利先生和她的妹妹还安好吧?
Perfectly so, I thank you.
他们都很好 谢谢
I understand Mr Bingley has not much idea for ever returning to Netherfield?
听说宾利先生无意重返尼日斐庄园了?
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表