剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
And you know, that will throw the girls into the paths of other rich men!
能将这些姑娘们嫁入豪门
My friend left Netherfield for London on the following day.
我朋友第二天就离开了尼日斐庄园
There I pointed out to him the certain evils of his choice
我给他陈出了娶令姐作妻子的
of your sister as a prospective bride.
种种弊端
It was not difficult to convince him of your sister's indifference to him.
很快他就确信令姐对他并无爱意
I cannot blame myself for having done thus much.
对此我觉得自己并没有做错什么
For destroying all her hope of happiness?
摧毁她对所有幸福的希望
Yes, I'm sure you do not blame yourself. Hateful man!
你没做错什么 讨厌的家伙!
There is but one part of my conduct in the affair on which I do not reflect with satisfaction.
但有一件事让我于心不安
Astonish me!
还会不安? 真让我惊讶!
That I concealed from him your sister's being in town.
我向他隐瞒了你姐进城的消息
Perhaps this concealment was beneath me.
或许这对我来说有失身份
It was done, however, for the best.
但我确实做了 出于好意
On this subject I have nothing more to say,and no other apology to offer.
此事我无话可说 也不打算作更多道歉
Insufferable!
不可理喻!
Lizzy! Charlotte, we will be late!
丽斯! 夏绿蒂 我们要迟到了!
Lizzy!
丽斯!
I have endeavoured to count the times
我多次向你细数
Lady Catherine has invited us since your arrival.
凯瑟琳女士邀请我们的次数
I believe it may be as many as ten invitations!
我想应该达10次之多了
Eleven, counting this one! Eleven!
算上这次有11次了! 11次!
There! You have indeed been favoured with peculiar condescension.
你有着特殊待遇
Do you not agree, Miss Elizabeth?
你不这样认为吗 伊丽莎白小姐?
Oh... yes!
确实!
How could anybody think otherwise?
谁能否认呢?
And this is your last invitation,on this visit, at least.
这是你最后次被邀请了 至少是这次到访的最后一次
It is truly a very cruel deprivation.
真让人难以割舍
I hardly know how I'll bear the loss of her ladyship's company!
无法想象我怎能忍♥受离开凯瑟琳夫人
You feel it keenly!
说得很对!
Yes, of course you do, my poor young cousin.
当然了 我可怜的表妹
They were such fine young men,and so particularly attached to me!
他们是如此好的青年 他们跟我很亲近
They were excessively sorry to go,but so they always are!
非常舍不得离开我 他们历来如此
The dear Colonel rallied his spirits tolerably,
我可爱的上校最后振作起了精神
but Darcy seemed to feel it most acutely.
达西却极其难过
His attachment to Rosings certainly increases.
他比过去更留恋罗新斯了
You are very dull this evening,Miss Elizabeth Bennet.
你今天话不多 伊丽莎白小姐
You have scarce spoke two words together.Are you so out of spirits?
难得听你多说一句 你不舒服吗?
No indeed, madam.
没事 夫人
Of course you are, to be going away yourself.
但你确实看上去不舒服 不像平时的你
Who indeed would not be sad to be deprived of Rosings,
我们不应该为离开罗新斯而悲伤
and indeed of the gracious...
应该为仁慈的...
You will write to your mother and say you wish to stay longer.
你可以写信给令堂说想待久点
Surely she could spare you for another fortnight.
肯定容许你多呆两星期
But my father cannot.
但家父不会同意
He wrote to hurry my return.
他写信要我马上回去
Your ladyship is very kind,
您一番好意
but I believe we must leave as planned on Friday.
但我一定要按原计划周五离开
Your father may spare you if your mother can.
如果令堂同意 令尊也会同意的
Daughters are never of much consequence to a father.
女儿对父亲来说不重要
And if you will stay another month complete,
如果你们再待上一整月
it will be in my power to take you as far as London myself, in the Barouche box!
我可以亲自带你们乘四轮♥大♥马车去伦敦
For I cannot bear the idea of two young women travelling post by themselves.
我可不允许两个姑娘独自在驿路上旅行
It is highly improper!
这很不成体统!
I am excessively attentive to all those things.
我很在意这些
My uncle is to send a servant for us when we change to the post.
我舅舅会派人接我们的
Your uncle! He keeps a manservant, does he?
你舅舅 他雇有男佣 是吗?
I'm very glad you have somebody who thinks of these things.
能有人替你顾及这些 我真高兴
Where will you change horses?
你们要在哪里换马?
At Brom... Bromley, of course.
在布布罗姆里 当然在布罗姆里
Mention my name at the Bell and they will attend you.
在布尔客栈提我的名字 他们会招待你们的
Your ladyship is very kind.
夫人真实一片好意
Indeed, we are all infinitely indebted to your ladyship's kindly bestowed solicitude...
我们无时无刻不受夫人关怀备至的惦念啊...
Yes, yes, but this is all extremely vexing!
是啊但这一切真恼人
I'm quite put out.
我很生气
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
I thought the trunks went outside before breakfast.
我还以为箱子在早饭前就拿出去了
Lady Catherine was so severe about the only right way to place gowns,
凯瑟琳夫人对裙子的摆放要求很严格
that I couldn't sleep,
我不能入睡
and I'm determined to start afresh!
打算重新摆过
Maria, this is your trunk and your gowns.
玛丽 这是你自己的箱子和裙子
You may arrange them in any way you wish.Lady Catherine will never know!
你可以随意摆放 凯瑟琳夫人不会知道!
My dear sister,you'll have much to tell your father...
亲爱的小姨子 你有很多事要告诉岳父...
Bring that one round here.
把那个拿过来
Well, cousin...
表妹
..you have seen for yourself now the happiness of our situation.
你看见我们有多么幸福了
Our intimacy at Rosings is a blessing
我们跟罗新斯庄园关系密切
of which few could boast!
不是每个人都有这样的福分!
Indeed they could not. Indeed.
说得不错 确实
Now you have seen our felicity.
你看我们如此幸福
Perhaps you may think your friend has made a fortunate alliance.
或许你会认为你好友嫁得了一个如意郎君
Perhaps more so than...
或许更多地...
But on this point it will be as well to be silent.
或许应该说到这为止了
You are very good.
你真善解人意
Only let me assure you that I can, from my heart,
请容许我真心诚意地祝福
most cordially wish you equal felicity in marriage.
你有个同样美满的婚姻
Charlotte and I have but one mind and one way of thinking.
夏绿蒂和我心心相印
We seem to have been designed for each other!
我们就像是天作之合!
Oh, Lizzy! It seems but a day or two since we first came!
噢 丽斯! 我们好像才来了一两天
And yet how many things have happened!
却发生了那么多事
A great many, indeed.
确实
We have dined nine times at Rosings!
我们居然在罗新斯庄园吃过九次饭!
Oh, how much I shall have to tell!
回去有太多东西要讲了!
How much I shall have to conceal.
我却有太多要隐瞒
You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
请容许我告知你我有多么仰慕以及爱慕你
Lizzy!
丽斯!
To see your faces when you looked up!
看到你们抬头望着窗口
You didn't expect we'd come to meet you.
你决不会想到我们来接你
No, we did not.
真没想到
There! Is not this nice?
看 很棒吧?
Cold ham, and pork,and salads, and every good thing!
有冷火腿 猪肉 沙拉以及其他所有好吃的!
We mean to treat you, but you must lend us money,
我们打算款待你们 但你们得借钱给我们
we spent ours. Look!
我们的花光了 看!
It's not pretty, but I thought I'd buy it anyway.
它不好看 但我还是买♥♥了
It's vile, isn't it?
它很丑 不是吗?
Very ugly. What possessed you to buy it?
丑死了 你怎么会买♥♥它?
There were two or three much uglier!
店里有两三顶更丑的
I shall pull it to pieces and see if I can make it up any better.
回去把它拆了看能不能补得好看点
It doesn't signify what anyone wears,
穿什么都不重要了
for the regiment will be at Brighton the whole summer!
民兵团一个夏季都要驻扎在白利屯
Our hearts are broken!
我们的心都碎了
And papa refuses to take us to Brighton.
爸爸不肯带我们去白利屯
I'm glad to hear it.
听到那我很欣慰
Shouldn't you like to go to Brighton?
难道你不想去白利屯吗?
I should not. She would.
不想 她想的
She would love it, when she hears the news about a certain person we know!
她会想的 如果她听了一位先生的消息后
Shall we tell her?
我们告诉她吗?
Yes, and see if she blushes!
当然 看她会不会脸红!
You may go. We'll call if you're needed again.
先下去吧 有需要再叫你
Very good, miss.
好的 小姐
Wickham is not to marry Mary King after all!
韦翰不会和玛丽·金结婚了!
She's been taken away to Liverpool and Wickham is safe!
她被叔叔带到利物浦了 韦翰安全了!
Perhaps we should say Mary King is safe.
或许应该说玛丽·金安全了
Was there a very strong attraction between them,do you think?
你说他们感情深吗?
Not on his side! I shouldn't think he cared three straws about her.
至少他不深! 我觉得他根本不喜欢她
Who could about such a nasty freckled little thing?
谁会喜欢个满脸雀斑的丑东西?
Don't look at me like that, Lizzy.
别那样看着我 丽斯
You think just as ill of her! Pass the celery, Kitty.
我知道你也讨厌她 把芹菜给我 吉蒂
Glad we came to meet you? It'll be merry on the journey home.
高兴我们来接你们吗? 归途一定很愉快
Kitty, you're squashing my bandbox!
吉蒂 你压倒我盒子了!
You should have put it on the roof!
你应该把它放车顶的!
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表