剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
Of course you shall have new things!
当然你要买♥♥新衣服!
We wouldn't see you disgraced in front of all the officers!
我们不会让你在长官们目前丢人的!
Oo! All the officers!
哇 长官啊!
I understand your concern, my dear, but consider:
我知道你的顾虑 宝贝 但你想想
Lydia will never be easy until she has exposed herself in some public place,
莉迪亚一不抛头露面就浑身不自在
and here is an opportunity for her to do so,
现在有这么个机会
with very little expense or inconvenience to her family.
既不用花费又不会给家人带来不便
If you were aware of the very great disadvantage to us all,
如果你意识到她已伤害了我们大家的名誉
which has already arisen from Lydia's unguarded and imprudent manner,
而这一切正是由她任意放肆的行为造成的
you'd judge differently.
你就不会这么认为了
Already arisen? Has she frightened away some of your lovers?
已经伤害了? 她吓跑过你的心上人?
Don't be cast down, Lizzy.
别沮丧 丽斯
Such squeamish youths are not worth your regret.
这样的胆小鬼不值得你为之伤心
Oh come, Lizzy.
来吧 丽斯
Indeed you are mistaken.
您误会了
I have no injuries to resent.
我不是因为这个
I speak of general, not particular evils.
我指的是她对大家的伤害而非个人的
Our... position as a family, our very respectability,
我们家族的地位和尊严都会为
is called into question by Lydia's wild behaviour.
莉迪亚的任意行为而遭质疑的
I must speak plainly. If you do not check her,
说直点 如果您不管教她
she will soon be beyond the reach of amendment.
她永远也不会改正的
She will become the most determined flirt
她就会变得卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
that ever made herself and her family ridiculous!
让自己和家人成为笑柄!
You know that Kitty follows wherever Lydia leads.
你知道吉蒂什么都学莉迪亚的
Don't you see that they will be censured and despised wherever they are known?
您不明白认识她们的人都将鄙视她们?
And that they will involve their sisters in their disgrace.
她们的姐妹也将和她们一起丢人?
Lizzy, come here.
丽斯 过来
Don't make yourself uneasy, my love.
别难过 宝贝
Wherever you and Jane are known,you must be respected and valued.
认识你和简的人 都会珍视你们的
And you will not appear to any less advantage for having a couple or...
你们不会因为有一对...
..I may say, three very silly sisters.
或三个傻妹妹而失去魅力
We shall have no peace at Longbourn if Lydia does not go to Brighton.
如果莉迪亚不走 浪搏恩是不会安宁的
Colonel Forster is a sensible man.
弗斯脱上校是个有分寸的人
And luckily she's too poor to be an object of prey to a fortune hunter.
她的一点财产也不会让人打她主意
Leave it now, Lizzy. I believe all will turn out well.
算了 丽斯 我相信不会出什么事的
We are so desolated, Colonel,that the regiment is to leave Meryton,
上校 民兵团要离开麦里屯 我们会寂寞的
but words cannot express what we feel about your kindness to our dear Lydia.
但你对莉迪亚这么好 我们不知如何感激
Well, ma'am, it appears that Mrs Forster cannot do without her.
夫人 看来 弗斯脱太太少不了她
Look at the pair of them. Thick as thieves!
看她们好成那样
Lord knows what they find to talk about.
天知道她们有什么好聊
But anything to keep the ladies happy.What do you say, Wickham?
但女士开心就好 你说是吗 韦翰?
I say amen to that, sir.
我同意 长官
There's one lady I shall be very loath to part from.
我不愿离开的只有一位小姐
We must try to bear it. You are for Brighton,
我们应该学会忍♥受 你要去白利屯
I'll be touring the Lakes with my aunt and uncle.
我要和舅父舅母去游湖
I dare say we'll find ample sources of consolation and delight... in our different ways.
我想我们各自都会自己找到慰藉和乐趣的
Perhaps. How did you find Rosings?
也许吧 你觉得罗新斯园怎样?
Interesting. Colonel Fitzwilliam was there with Mr Darcy.
非常有趣 费茨威廉上校和达西先生一起
Are you acquainted with the Colonel?
你认识上校吗?
I...
我...
To some respects, yes, in former years.
早些年算有过片面之交
A very gentlemanly man.
他是个风度翩翩的绅士
How did you like him?
你认为他怎样?
I liked him very much.
我挺喜欢他的
His manners are very different from his cousin's.
他的言行跟他堂弟可大不相同
Yes.
是啊
But I think Mr Darcy improves on closer acquaintance.
但跟达西先生熟点后 会对他有所改观
Indeed?
是吗?
In what respect?
哪方面?
Has he acquired a touch of civility in his address?
他现在言谈变得有礼貌了吗?
For I dare not hope he is improved in essentials.
我并不指望他本质有多大改变
No. In essentials, I believe he is very much...as he ever was.
不 我相信在本质上...他从未改变
Ah.
啊
I don't mean to imply that either his mind or his manners are changed for the better.
我不是说他的想法或者言行改善了
Rather: my knowing him better improved my opinion of him.
而是 经过进一步了解 增加了我对他的好感
I see.
我明白了
Wickham. Wickham.
韦翰 韦翰
Come here. At your service, ma'am!
过来 听候差遣 夫人
Yes, go, go.
去吧 去吧
I would not wish you back again.
我可不希望你再回来了
Goodbye, papa. Goodbye, mamma.
再见 爸爸 再见 妈妈
Lydia, my dear, we shall miss you most cruelly!
莉迪亚 我亲爱的 我们会想死你的
I shall write every day of what I'm doing
我会每天写信告诉你们我每天的活动
and make you wild with envy.
让你们嫉妒死的
I can't help it!
我也没办法
I shall not envy her a jot!
我一点也不会嫉妒她!
I must go. Goodbye, Jane. Goodbye, Lizzy!
该走了 再见 简 再见 丽斯!
If I see any eligible beaux for you,I'll send word express!
如果看到合适的情人 我就送快信给你们!
Lord, what a laugh if I should fall and break my head!
天啊如果我摔破了头岂不成大笑话!
I wish you would!
真希望你摔破!
Oh, my dear girl.Take every opportunity of enjoying yourself!
噢 宝贝 尽情享乐吧!
Bye! Bye!
再见 再见!
Never mind, Kitty. I dare say,
别难过 吉蒂 我保证
in a year or two you'll have got over it tolerably well.
一两年后 你就不会再伤心了
If anyone should ask for me,I shall be in my library, and not to be disturbed.
如果谁找我 说我在书房♥不想被打扰
Hello! I can see, I can see Alicia.Look how she has grown!
我看见爱利西亚了 她已长这么大了!
You must be so tired.
你们一定累了
You have all grown! I think you've all grown since we last said goodbye!
你们都长大了! 上次离别后你们都长大了!
And very pretty too! Come into the house, then.
而且又长得更好看了! 快进屋来
Such a sweet, steady girl!
真是个甜美稳重的女孩!
Well, Lizzy!
丽斯
We bear you bad tidings.
我们有坏消息要告诉你
Not too grievous though, I hope.
希望不会让你太难过
The guilt is mine. My business won't allow me time away to visit all the Lake country.
是我不好 我生意繁忙不容许游遍湖区
We shall have to content ourselves with Derbyshire.
只能在德比郡走走了
Oh.
噢
But Derbyshire has many beauties, has it not?
但德比郡也有很多美景 不是吗?
Indeed. To me Derbyshire is the best of all counties.
没错 对我来说 哪个郡也比不上德比郡
You will judge for yourself whether Chatsworth is not the equal of Blenheim.
查兹沃斯比不比得上布楞恩你可以自己判断
And surely these southern counties have nothing to compare to the wild
但南方各郡这么也比不上
and untamed beauty of the Peaks.
匹克斯自然原始的美景
Nature and culture in harmony, you see, Lizzy.
丽斯 大自然与文化合二为一
Wildness and artifice,and all in the one perfect county!
自然与人工之美就体现在这一郡内
I was born here,so I should never disagree with that!
我自小在那长大 我完全赞同!
Where?
到底在哪?
At Lambton, a town of no consequence,
在蓝白屯 对那些住在那的人来说
but to those fortunate enough to have lived in it.
它算不得什么
I think it the dearest place in the world!
对我来说却是世上最好的地方!
Then I shall not be happy till I have seen it.
这么说我非看不可了
It has one further claim on your interest:
还有个让你感兴趣的地方
it is but five miles from Pemberley,
离那五英里就是彭伯里
and owes much of its prosperity to that great estate.
有着雄伟的庄园
So near?
很近吗?
Not that I or anyone of my acquaintance enjoyed the privilege of intimacy with that family.
我和我认识的人都没幸跟那家人相交
We moved in very different circles.
我们的社交圈很不一样
A hit! Acknowledged. Very good, sir!
击得好 先生!
Enough, sir?
够了吗 先生?
Enough. Thank you, Baines.
够了 谢谢您 拜恩斯
Will you come again tomorrow, sir?
明天还来吗 先生?
No, I have business in the North.
不 我要去北部打点生意
I'll come tomorrow week.
下星期再来
Very good, sir. Bid you good day, sir.
那好 先生 祝您旅途愉快
Thank you, Baines. Good day.
谢谢 拜恩斯 再见
I shall conquer this. I shall!
我不能失败!
Elizabeth, be careful!
伊丽莎白 当心点!
How could I face your father if you took a fall?
如果你摔了 我怎么跟你父亲交代?
Beautiful!
好美啊!
Thank you, Hannah.
谢谢你 汉娜
You're welcome, sir.
不客气 先生
I should be quite happy to stay my whole life in Derbyshire!
真想一辈子待在德比郡
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表