剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
If you please, ma'am!
恕我打扰 小姐
There are two gentlemen and a lady waiting upon you in the parlour.
两位先生和一位小姐 在客厅里等候您
One of them is Mr Darcy.
其中一人是达西先生
Thank you. Tell them I shall come directly.
谢谢 请转告他们我马上到
Mr Darcy.
达西先生
I hope that you have not been waiting long.
但愿没有让您等得太久了
Not at all.
完全没有
May I introduce my sister Georgiana?
请允许我介绍一下 我的妹妹乔治安娜
Georgiana, this is Miss Elizabeth Bennet.
乔治安娜 这位是伊丽莎白·班纳特小姐
How do you do?
你好
I'm very pleased to meet you, Miss Darcy.
能见到您万分荣幸 达西小姐
I've heard so much about you.
我听说了不少您的事情
And I about you.
我也听说了关于你的不少故事
Mr Bingley is here with us,
宾利先生也来了
and very desirous to see you as well.
他非常想来拜访你
He insisted on accompanying us.
所以坚持陪同我们一起来了
May I summon him?
能允许我唤他进屋吗?
Of course! I should like to see him very much.
当然 能见到他是我的荣幸
I understand that you are fond of music,
我了解到你热衷音乐
and play very well.
弹得一手好琴
Oh, no. Not play very well.
不敢当 技拙得很
I mean, but I am very fond of music.
但我确实热爱音乐
I should dearly love to hear you play and sing.
我非常期待你一展你的琴艺和唱功
My brother has told me he has rarely heard
哥哥曾说过
anything that gave him more pleasure.
他很少见到如此让他欣赏的人才了
Well, you shall. But I warn you,
你会听到的 不过请允许我说一句
your brother has grossly exaggerated my talents.
你哥哥对我的评价过高了
No doubt for some mischievous reason.
他就是个爱开玩笑的人
Oh, no. That could not be so.
不 别这么谦虚
My brother never exaggerates.
我哥哥从不夸张事实
He always tells the absolute truth.
向来是个诚实公正的人
Except that sometimes I think he is a little too kind to me.
除了他偶尔对我有些过于宽恕
An ideal elder brother, then.
真是位优秀的哥哥
Yes! I couldn't imagine a better or a kinder one.
是啊找不出比他心地更好的人了
You make me feel quite envious.
我真羡慕你
I have no brothers at all. Only four sisters.
我只有四个姐妹 没有哥哥
I should have liked to have a sister.
我倒愿意有个姐姐
Miss Bennet!
班纳特小姐!
I was so delighted when Darcy told me
达西告诉我你离彭伯里不到五英里远时
you were not five miles from Pemberley!
我真是高兴坏了
How do you do?
你好吗?
I see you are well.
看起来气色不错
Very well, thank you.
我很好 谢谢关心
Good, good, excellent! And your family?
很好 真不错! 你的家人呢?
Very well, sir.
他们也很好 先生
Yes?
然后?
Pray, tell me. Are all your sisters still at Longbourn?
恕我冒昧 你其他的姐妹还在浪搏恩吗?
All except one. My youngest sister is at Brighton.
除了最小的妹妹 她去了白利屯
Ah.
原来如此
It seems too long...
好象时隔久远了
..it is too long, since I had the pleasure of speaking to you.
没错 我已许久没有和你畅快地交谈过了
It must be several months.
有好几个月了
It is above eight months at least.
至少有八个月
We have not met since the 26th of November,
自11月26日在尼日斐花♥园♥的舞会后
when we were dancing together at Netherfield.
我们就没有见过面了
I think you must be right.
您说得没错
I don't think I can remember a happier time
那段哈福德郡度过的短暂时光
than those short months I spent in Hertfordshire.
是我人生中最快乐的一段日子
Miss Bennet, my sister has a request to make of you.
班纳特小姐 我的妹妹有一个请求
Miss Bennet, my brother and I would be honoured
班纳特小姐 我们将万分荣幸如能邀请
if you and your aunt and uncle
你和你的舅舅舅妈出席
would be our guests at Pemberley for dinner.
我们在彭搏里的晚宴
Would tomorrow evening be convenient?
明晚可以吗?
Thank you, we shall be delighted.
谢谢你的邀请 我们倍感荣幸
I can answer for Mr and Mrs Gardiner.
我可以代嘉丁纳舅舅和舅妈答应
We have no fixed engagements.
目前我们无其他预约
And shall we hear you play?
能邀请你明晚弹奏一曲吗?
If you insist upon it, yes, you shall.
如果您坚持 我愿意为您演奏一曲
Absolutely marvellous!
精彩绝伦!
Will you not play again?
能否请你再弹一次?
You played that song so beautifully.
你演奏得实在太美了
Not very beautifully, not faithfully at all.
根本谈不上美 音都没有弹准
You must have seen how I fudged and slurred
你一定注意到很多复杂的章节
my way through the difficult passages.
我都是蒙混过关的
It's a beautiful instrument, though.
不过这是架好钢琴
My brother gave it to me.
哥哥送给我的
He is so good. I don't deserve it.
我配不上这么好的琴
I am sure you do.
你没问题的
Your brother thinks you do,
你的哥哥对你有信心
and as you know, he is never wrong.
你也知道他看人眼光很准
Now, it's your turn. Oh, I absolutely insist!
现在换你了 我坚持请你弹一曲
In front of all these people?
在这么多人面前?
I will play, but please don't make me sing.
我可以弹一点 但请原谅我不太会唱
If you like.
请吧
Pray, Miss Eliza,
请问 伊丽莎白小姐
are the Militia still quartered at Meryton?
民兵是否还驻扎在麦里屯?
No, they are encamped at Brighton for the summer.
不 他们夏日驻扎在白利屯
That must be a great loss for your family.
府上对此一定倍感遗憾吧
We're enduring it as best we can,Miss Bingley.
我们尽力减小遗憾 宾利小姐
I should have thought one gentleman's absence might have caused particular pangs.
我早应料到一位绅士的缺席尤其让你难过
I can't imagine who you mean.
我不太明白您的意思
I understood that certain ladies found
我得知某些小姐们莫名倾心于韦翰先生之流
the society of Mr Wickham curiously agreeable.
这让我实在不敢恭维
I'm so sorry. I'm neglecting you.
非常抱歉 我忘了你在弹琴
How can you play with no one to turn the pages.
怎么能没人帮你翻页呢
There, allow me.
允许我为你效劳
How very ill Eliza Bennet looked this evening!
今晚伊丽莎白的脸色多难看
I've never seen anyone so much altered as she is since the winter.
我从没见过哪个人冬天后变化这么大的
Quite so, my dear.
说的没错 亲爱的
She is grown so brown and coarse.
她的皮肤又黑又粗糙
Louisa and I were agreeing that we should hardly know her.
路易莎和我简直都认不出她了
What do you say, Mr Darcy?
达西先生 你说呢?
I noticed no great difference.
我看不出有什么大变化
She is, I suppose, a little tanned.
若非要说的有什么 晒黑了一些罢了
Hardly surprising when one travels in the summer.
夏天旅行的结果 不足为奇
For my part, I must confess,I never saw any beauty in her face.
说实话 我看不出她哪里漂亮了
Her features are not at all handsome.
容貌算不上清秀
Her complexion has no brilliancy.
皮肤也没有光泽
Her teeth are tolerable, I suppose,
牙齿倒还说得过去 我觉得
but nothing out of the common way.
但没有什么特别之处
And as for her eyes,which I have sometimes heard called fine,
说到眼睛 有人称赞它的美丽
I could never perceive anything extraordinary in them.
我可看不出有什么惊人之处
And in her air there is a self-sufficiency without fashion,
而她那不登大雅之堂的自视甚高的风度
which I find intolerable.
更是让我忍♥无可忍♥
I think...
我认为...
When we first knew her in Hertfordshire,
当我们在哈福德郡初识她时
how amazed we all were to find her a reputed beauty!
我们都为她被称为美人而奇怪
I particularly recall you, Mr Darcy,
达西先生 记得他们在
one night after they had been dining at Netherfield,
尼日斐花♥园♥晚餐后 你这么说过
saying: ''She a beauty?
她要能算上美人的话
I should as soon call her mother a wit!''
她的母亲也算个巫婆了
But afterwards she seemed to improve on you.
但之后你对她的看法渐渐有所改观了
I even believe you thought her rather pretty at one time.
有段时间 你还觉得她确实很美吧
Yes, I did. That was only when I first knew her.
是的 那是我刚认识她不久
For many months now I have considered her
数月后 我认为她是我
one of the handsomest women of my acquaintance.
熟识的人中最漂亮的
No, no, the green one.
不 别拿那条绿的
Yes, that will do.
对 这条可以
Good. No, never mind that.
可以 就这样吧
If you please, ma'am. The post's just come.
恕我打扰 夫人 一封邮件刚到
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表