剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
''They are not married, nor can I find
他们目前没有结婚
there was any intention of being so,''
我也看不出他们有这个打算
''but if you will perform the engagements I have
但如果你能实行我冒险给你指定的婚约
ventured to make for you, they will before long.''
结婚之日指日可待
What engagements? Read on.
什么婚约? 继续读
''All that is required is to assure your daughter
你要做的首先是分给她
her equal share of the 5,000 pounds she will inherit,''
应得的5千磅遗产
''and also allow her, during your life,100 pounds per annum.''
另外在你有生之年每年寄给她一百磅
So little? What about Wickham's debts?
这么少? 韦翰的债怎么还?
Read on.
继续读
''Mr Wickham's circumstances are not so hopeless
韦翰先生的现况没有人们
as they are generally believed to be.''
想象得那么令人绝望
There! Read on, Lizzy!
太好了! 继续读 丽斯!
''There will be some little money, even when all
除了还清韦翰的债务
his debts are discharged, to settle on my niece.''
我还可以给侄女一些钱
I cannot believe it. Read on.
不敢相信 别停 继续
''We've judged it best that my niece should be
经过慎重考虑 我们认为侄女
married from this house. I hope you approve.''
应该尽快就地结婚
Kitty will be disappointed not to be a bridesmaid.
吉蒂会为不能当伴娘而遗憾的
''Send back your answer as soon as you can,
请尽快回复我
with the explicit financial settlement. Yours,'' etc...
写清具体的财物计划 你最真诚的
How can it be possible he will marry her for so little?
他怎么可能为这么少的钱娶她?
He must not be undeserving, as we thought.
他一定不如我们想象得那么贪图利益
He must truly be in love with her, I think.
他一定是真心爱着她
You think that, Jane, if it gives you comfort.
如果这能让你好受点 简 就这么想吧
Have you answered the letter?
你回信了吗?
No, but I must and soon.
没有? 但我必须回 而且得速回
And they must marry. Yet he is such a man.
尽管他是这样的人 他们必须成婚
Yes, they must marry.There's nothing else to be done.
确实 必须 除此以外别无他择
There are two things I want to know:
但我想知道两件事情
One is, how much money your uncle laid down to bring this about;
一件事 你舅舅花了多少钱办妥了这事?
and the other, how am I ever to repay him?
另外 我该怎样回报他?
I wish I had never spoken of this to Mr Darcy.
真希望我从没和达西先生提过这事
Dear Lizzy, please do not distress yourself.
亲爱的丽斯 别这样给自己施加压力
I'm sure Mr Darcy will respect your confidence.
我相信达西先生会保守秘密的
I'm sure he will. That is not what distresses me.
我相信他会的 这不是我苦恼的原因
What, then? I don't know!
那到底是怎么回事? 我不知道!
How he must be congratulating himself on his escape!
现在他一定非常庆幸自己逃脱了这次牵连
How he must despise me now.
他现在肯定非常鄙视我
You never sought his love!
你从来没有想得到过他的爱!
Nor welcomed it when he offered it.
在他示爱时也表现得反应平淡
If he has withdrawn his high opinion of you,why should you care?
如果他收回了对你的高度评价 你又何必在意?
I don't know!
这很难说
I can't explain it.
我也说不清楚
I know I shall probably never see him again.
我只知道 今后我们不会再见面
I cannot bear to think that he is alive in the world...
我无法忍♥受 想起他在世界的某处
..and thinking ill of me.
还带着对于我的偏见
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表