剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
..I will never see you again if you do.
如果你嫁给他 我就不会再见你
Oh, Mr Bennet!
噢 班纳特先生
Sit down, Miss Lizzy!I insist upon you marrying Mr Collins!
坐下 丽斯 你一定要嫁给柯林斯先生
Why, Charlotte, what do you do here?
夏绿蒂 你怎么在这
I am come to see Elizabeth.
我来找伊丽莎白
Mr Collins has made Lizzy an offer,
刚才柯林斯先生向丽斯求婚
and what do you think? She won't have him!
你想呢 她当然不肯
Then I am very sorry for him,
我真为他遗憾 虽然对此结果
though I couldn't say I'm surprised.
我并不惊讶
Ifyou don't,I will never speak to you again!
如果你不答应我 我从此再也不和你说话
I won't discuss the matter any longer.
我不想再讨论这件事情了
Mr Collins!
柯林斯先生 等等
Mamma's beside herself.He says he won't stay another night.
妈妈很激动 他说他今晚就要走
I wonder, should I invite him to dine with us?
我想 是否我应该邀请他来用餐
Aye, do! Do! Take him away and feed him.
去吧 去吧 把他带走 喂饱他
For he's been in high dudgeon all morning!
他整个早晨都在生气
Oh, Mr Collins! I am resigned.
柯林斯先生 我收回了
Resignation is never so perfect,
听天由命再好不过了
as when the blessing denied begins to losesomewhat of its value in our estimation.
幸福一旦拒绝就不再值得我们原本的重视
Until tomorrow then, madam.
夫人 明天
I take my leave.
我就离开
Oh, Mr Collins!
噢 柯林斯先生
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表