剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
If you don't lollop about there is room.
如果你不晃来晃去就有足够位置
I don't lollop, you do!
我没晃 是你!
Mr Darcy proposed! I can scarce believe it!
达西先生向你求婚了!我简直不敢相信!
Not that anyone admiring you should be astonishing.
我不是说有人喜欢你让人震惊
But he always seemed so severe,so cold, apparently.
但他总是那么严峻 冷酷
And yet he was in love with you all the time!Poor Mr Darcy.
而他却一直暗恋着你!可怜的达西先生
I cannot feel so much compassion for him.
我可不会太多地同情他
He has other feelings which will soon drive away any regard he felt for me.
他对我的爱意很快就会被其他想法所取代
You do not blame me for refusing him?
你不会怪我拒绝他吧?
Blame you? Oh, no.
怪你? 当然不会
But you do blame me for speaking so warmly of Wickham?
但你肯定会怪我为韦翰说好话吧?
No. How could you have known about his vicious character?
不 当初你怎么会知道他是这种人
If indeed he was so very bad.
如果他真这么坏的话
But I cannot believe Mr Darcy would fabricate such dreadful slander,
但我难以相信达西先生会造出如此恶劣的诽谤
involving his own sister too.
而且把他妹妹也涉及在内
No, it must be true.
不 这一定是真的
Perhaps there has been some terrible mistake.
或许中间有很大的误会
No, Jane. That won't do!
不 简 那不可能
You can't make them both good!
你不能同时为他们辩护!
There is just enough merit between them to make one good sort of man.
他们两人中只可能有一个是好人
And for my part I'm inclined to believe it's all Mr Darcy's.
依我看 达西较有可能是说的真话
Poor Mr Darcy.
可怜的达西先生
Poor Mr Wickham! There is such an expression of goodness in his countenance.
可怜的韦翰先生!他看起来是多么友善
Yes. I'm afraid one has all the goodness,
是啊恐怕是一个是真好人
and the other all the appearance of it!
而另一个虚有其表
But Lizzy, I am sure that when you first read that letter,
但丽斯 我感肯定你第一次读那封信时
you could not have made so light of it as you do now.
你不能像现在这样一笑置之
Indeed I could not.
确实如此
I was very uncomfortable.Till that moment I never knew myself.
我非常难过 那刻我才真正了解自己
And I had no Jane to comfort me.
而简却不在我身边安慰我
Oh, how I wanted you!
噢 我多么需要你!
There is one point on which I want your advice.
我需要你的忠告
Should our general acquaintance be informed of Wickham's true character?
我们需要告知大家韦翰的劣行吗?
Surely there can be no occasion to expose him so cruelly.
当然我们不必如此残忍♥地揭发他
What is your opinion?
你这么看?
That it oughtn't be attempted.
不应该那样做
Mr Darcy has not authorised me to make it public,
达西先生没有说过我可公开此事
especially as regards his sister.
尤其是涉及他妹妹那部分
As for the rest, who would believe it?
至于其他的 谁会相信?
The general prejudice against Mr Darcy is so violent,
大家对达西先生有严重偏见
and Wickham will soon be gone.
而且韦翰就快走了
I believe we should say nothing at present.
我认为当前最好不要说
Yes, I agree.
是啊我同意
Perhaps he is sorry now for what he has done,
或许他已有悔意
and is anxious to re-establish his character.
并打算改过自新了
We must not make him desperate.
我们不应让他绝望
Oh, Jane!
噢 简!
I wish I could think so well of people as you do.
真希望我也能向你样把人都看得都很美好
Won't you speak to papa, Lizzy, about our going to Brighton?
丽斯 你怎么跟爸爸说我们的白利屯之行?
You know he listens to your advice.
你知道他最听你话
You flatter me, Lydia. In any case,
过奖了莉迪亚 而且
I shouldn't attempt to persuade him.
我也不打算去说服爸爸
I think it's a very good thing that the regiment is removed from Meryton,
我认为民兵团离开麦里屯是好事
and that we are removed from the regiment.
我们也就能远离民兵团了
Oh, Lizzy, how can you say such a thing?
噢 丽斯 你怎能说出这种话?
Very easily, ma'am.
简单得很 妈妈
If one company causes such havoc in our family,
如果一个小民兵团就能搞得我们家鸡犬不宁
what would a whole campful of soldiers do?
那一整营的军人还得了
A whole campful of soldiers!
一整营的军人!
I remember when I was a girl.
我还记得当我还是姑娘时
I cried for two days when Colonel Miller's regiment went away.
当米勒上校的民兵团离开时 我哭了两天
I thought I should have broke my heart!
我想我心都碎了!
I shall break mine.
我的也一定会碎的
And I!
我也是!
There, there, my dears.But your father is determined to be cruel.
宝贝 但你们父亲已下狠心不让你们去
I confess I am.
我承认
I'm sorry to be breaking hearts,but I have no intention of yielding.
抱歉让你们心碎了 但我是不会屈服的
I shall not break my heart, papa.
我不会心碎的 爸爸
The pleasures of Brighton would have no charms for me.
白利屯对我毫无吸引力
I should infinitely prefer a book.
我情愿看书
Mrs Forster says she plans to go seabathing.
弗斯脱太太说她打算去海水浴
I am sure I should love to go seabathing!
我一定会喜欢海水浴的!
A little seabathing would set me up forever!
洗下海水浴能让我容光焕发!
And yet, I am unmoved.
我依然不为所动
Well, well.
好极了
I'm glad you are come back, Lizzy.
真高兴你回来了 丽斯
I'm glad you are come back, Jane.
真高兴你回来了 简
I want to go to Brighton!
我要去白利屯!
You are not happy, Jane.
你看起来不开心 简
It pains me to see it.
看你这样我很难过
It is just that I did...
只不过是我...
I'm afraid I still do prefer Mr Bingley to any other man I've met,
恐怕我还是喜欢宾利先生胜于其他人
and Lizzy, I did believe he...
而且 丽斯 我相信他...
Well, I was mistaken, that is all.
我会错意了 仅此而已
I am resolved to think of him no more.
我决心不再想他
There. Enough.
好了 够了
I shall be myself again,as if I had never set eyes on him.
我应该振作起来 就好像从没遇见过他
Truly, Lizzy, I promise. I shall be well.
真的 丽斯 我会好起来的
I shall be myself again.I shall be perfectly content.
我会振作起来 满足现状的
Well, Lizzy, what do you think now about this sad business of Jane's?
丽斯 你对简的不幸有什么看法?
I cannot find out that she saw anything of Bingley in London.
我看不出她又在伦敦见过宾利先生
Well.
恩
An undeserving young man!And I don't suppose there's any chance of her getting him now.
坏青年! 我不希望简得到他了
If he should come back to Netherfield, though.
但如果他回到尼日斐庄园
I think there's little chance of that, mamma.
我认为也没什么可能了 妈妈
Oh, well. Just as he chooses.
好吧 随他便
No one wants him to come!
没人想要他回来!
I shall always say he used my daughter extremely ill!
他让我女儿受够了!
If I was her, I would not have put up with it.
如果我是她 才不会默默忍♥受!
My comfort is, she will die of a broken heart,
除非她为他心碎而死
and then he'll be sorry for what he's done!
让他内疚 我才舒了口气
So, the Collinses live quite comfortable,do they?
柯林斯夫妇过得很好 是吗?
I only hope it will last.
只盼能长久
And I suppose they talk about having this house too
我想他们一定谈论了等你♥爸♥两脚一伸
when your father is dead?
就接管我们家的房♥子吧?
They look on it as quite their own, I dare say?
他们早就把它当自家了 我敢说
They could hardly discuss such a subject in front of me.
他们不会在我面前谈此事的
I make no doubt they talk about it constantly when they're alone!
私底下他们肯定常常谈这个!
If they can be easy with an estate that is not lawfully their own,
如果他们能安心拿走不属于他们的房♥子
so much the better!
那倒也好!
I should be ashamed of having one that was only entailed upon me!
继承别人的房♥子 我可会觉得丢脸呢
Mamma, mamma! Lizzy!
妈妈 妈妈 丽斯!
Guess what! You never will, so I'll tell you.
猜猜看!肯定猜不着 让我告诉你们
Mrs Forster has invited me, as her particular friend,
弗斯脱太太邀请我作为她的陪伴
to go with her to Brighton.
一起去白利屯
Colonel Forster is to take a house for us!
弗斯脱上校会为我们安排房♥子!
I'm so happy!
我太高兴了!
What an honour, to be singled out!
被她选上 真有面子!
Is it not unfair, Lizzy?
不公平吧 丽斯?
Mrs Forster should have asked me as well.
弗斯脱太太应该也带上我
I may not be her dearest friend, but have as much right to be asked!
我虽不是她挚友 也应被她叫上
And more too, for I am two years older!
而且 我比她大两岁!
I'll buy her a present, I dare say.
我会给她买♥♥礼物 她没必要生气
There's no call to be in a miff because Mrs Forster likes me best.
弗斯脱太太最喜欢我了
Before you crow too loud, remember papa has not given you permission to go.
先别开心太早 爸爸还没同意的
Nor is he like to.
他也不会同意
Papa won't stop me. Not when I'm invited by the Colonel
爸爸不会阻拦的 现在我是被上校
to be his wife's particular companion!
邀请作为他夫人的女伴!
I need new clothes, for I've nothing fit to wear,
我要新衣服 我没合适的
and there will be balls and parties!
肯定会有很多舞会!
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表