剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
Is she much grown since the Spring? Is she as tall as me?
春天后她长高了许多吧? 她有我那么高了吗?
She's now about Miss Elizabeth Bennet's height,
她现在大概有伊丽莎白·班纳特小姐那么高
or a little taller.
可能还要高点
And so accomplished! Her performance at the pianoforte is exquisite!
而且如此多才多艺! 她的钢琴弹得真优美!
Do you play, Miss Bennet? Aye, but very ill indeed.
你弹钢琴吗 班纳特小姐? 嗯 但弹得很不好
All young ladies are accomplished!
所有的年轻小姐们都这么多才多艺!
They sing, they draw, they dance,
她们唱歌♥ 绘画 跳舞
speak French and German, cover screens, and I know not what!
会说法语和德语 会绣屏风 我也不知为何!
Not half a dozen would satisfy me as accomplished.
在我看来只有六位能称得上多才多艺
Certainly! No woman can be esteemed accomplished,
当然! 没有哪位女士可以被称为多才多艺
who does not also possess a certain something in her air,
如果她没有内在气质
in the manner of walking, in the tone of her voice,
走路姿态 谈吐声调
her address and expressions.
穿衣技巧 言辞技巧方面有一定的教养
And to this she must yet add something more substantial,
这样之后她还得加上点真才实学
in the improvement of her mind by extensive reading.
就是以广泛的阅读来提升思想
I'm no longer surprised at you knowing
我再也不会为你只认识
only six accomplished women.
六位多才多艺的女士而感到惊讶了
I wonder at your knowing any.
我甚至怀疑你是否一个都不认识
You're severe upon your sex, Miss Bennet.
你对同性的评价太苛刻了 班纳特小姐
I must speak as I find.
如果我真找到这样的人 我才敢说
Perhaps you haven't had the advantage of moving in society enough.
可能你还入世未深
There are many very accomplished young ladies amongst our acquaintance.
在我们认识的人中有不少多才多艺的年轻女士
Come, come! This is a fine way to play cards! You're all light!
来吧! 这真是打牌的好方式! 你们都走神了!
Look, girls! Is it not a fair prospect?
看 女孩们! 这不是一份很好的财产吗?
And now the mother!
现在轮到那位母亲了!
Are we to be invaded by every Bennet in the country?
我们要被乡村里每一个班纳特入侵吗?
It's too much to be borne!
太无法忍♥受了!
Mrs Bennet! Welcome!
班纳特太太! 很欢迎你!
I hope you don't find Miss Bennet worse than expected.
我希望你不会觉得班纳特小姐比你想象中严重
Indeed I do, sir!
实际上我的确这么觉得 先生!
She's very ill indeed,and suffers a vast deal,
她病得很厉害 而且非常痛苦
though with the greatest patience in the world, for she has the sweetest temper.
尽管她有着全世界最大的耐心 最好的脾气
But she is much too ill to be moved.
但她还是病得太厉害了 不适宜走动
We must trespass a little longer on your kindness.
承蒙你的好意 我们得再麻烦久一点了
But of course!
当然!
Miss Bennet will receive every possible attention,
班纳特小姐会得到最无微不至的照顾的
I assure you.
我向你保证
You are very good.
谢谢你的好意
Well, you have a sweet room here!
你这个房♥间真是太宜人了!
I think you will never want to leave Netherfield.
我想你再也不会离开尼日斐了吧
I'd be happy to live in the country forever. Wouldn't you, Darcy?
我会很乐意永远住在乡村 你也这样想吧 达西?
You would?
你会吗?
You don't find the society somewhat confined and unvarying?
你不认为乡村某种程度上被约束而且单调吗?
Confined and unvarying? Indeed it is not, sir!
被约束而且单调? 实际上不是这样的 先生!
The country is a vast deal pleasanter than town, whatever you may say about it!
乡村比城市要好得多 不管你要说什么!
Mamma, you mistake Mr Darcy's meaning.
妈妈 你误会达西先生的意思了
Do I? He seems to think the country nothing at all!
我有吗? 他似乎觉得乡村一无是处!
Mamma. Confined, unvarying!
妈妈 被约束 单调!
I would have him know we dine with 24 families!
我会让他知道我们可以跟二十四个家庭一起吃饭!
Mamma? Have you seen Charlotte Lucas since I came away?
妈妈? 我离开后你有见过夏绿蒂·卢卡斯吗?
Yes, she called yesterday with Sir William.
有 她昨天和威廉爵士来拜访了
What an agreeable man he is!
他真是个讨人喜欢的家伙!
That is my idea of good breeding.
那是我对好教养的理解
Those persons who fancy themselves very important, and never open their mouths,
那些敝帚自珍 并因此从不开口的人
quite mistake the matter.
误解了好教养的意思
Mr Bingley, did you not promise a ball
宾利先生 你不是答应过
when you were settled here?
等你安定下来要举♥行♥一个舞会吗?
It will be a scandal if you don't keep your word.
如果你不信守承诺会沦为笑柄噢
I am perfectly ready to keep my engagement.
我已经充分准备好要履行我的承诺
When your sister is recovered,
只等你姐姐好起来
you shall name the day of the ball, if you please.
如果你们愿意 你们可以定下舞会的日期
There, now, Lydia!
亲爱的 莉迪亚!
That's a fair promise for you!That's generosity for you!
这对你来说真是个重要的承诺啊! 你真大方!
That's what I call gentlemanly behaviour!
这是我所认为的绅士行为!
Miss Eliza Bennet.
伊丽莎·班纳特小姐
Let me persuade you to follow my example
请允许我说服你跟着我
and take a turn about the room. It's so refreshing!
在房♥间里转一圈 这样真提神!
Will you not join us, Mr Darcy?
你不加入我们吗 达西先生?
That would defeat the object. What do you mean, sir?
那会大煞风景的 你是什么意思 先生?
What can he mean? I think we would do better not to enquire.
他会是什么意思? 我想我们最好还是不要问了
Nay, we insist on knowing your meaning, sir!
不行 我们坚持要知道你是什么意思 先生!
That your figures are to best advantage when walking,
你们的身姿在行走时是最美妙的
and that I might best admire them from here.
所以我最好还是从这里欣赏
Shocking! Abominable reply!
太震惊了! 讨厌的回答!
How shall we punish him, Miss Eliza?
我们应该怎样惩罚他呢 伊丽莎小姐?
Nothing so easy. Tease him.
没有比这更容易的了 揶揄他
Laugh at him. Laugh at Mr Darcy?
取笑他 取笑达西先生?
Impossible!
不可能!
He is a man without fault. Is he indeed?
他是个毫无瑕疵的人 他真的是吗?
A man without fault?
毫无瑕疵的人?
That is not possible for anyone.
这对任何人来说都不可能
But it has been my study to avoid those weaknesses which expose ridicule.
但我一直致力研究如何避开会遭人奚落的缺点
Such as vanity, perhaps, and pride?
比如空虚 又或者 傲慢?
Yes, vanity is a weakness indeed.
对 空虚确实是一种缺点
But pride...
但傲慢...
Where there is a superiority of mind, pride will always be under regulation.
如果思想足够高贵 傲慢也就不足为奇
I have faults, but I hope they're not of understanding.
我有缺点 但我希望它们不会引起你对我的误解
My temper I cannot vouch for.
我不能保证我的脾气
It might be called resentful.
也许我可以称之为愤恨
My good opinion, once lost, is lost forever.
我的好印象一旦消失 就会永远消失
That is a failing indeed, but I cannot laugh at it.
那确实是一个缺点 但我不能取笑这个
I believe every disposition has a tendency to some evil.
我相信每一步都有一点邪恶的倾向
Your defect is a propensity to hate everyone.
你的缺点是倾向于讨厌所有人
Yours is wilfully to misunderstand them.
你的是任性地误解他人
Some music?
来点音乐好吗?
Give your parents my warmest salutations.
向你们的父母致以我最诚挚的问候
Your father is most welcome to shoot
尤其欢迎你父亲
with us at any time convenient.
在任何方便的时候来和我们一起打猎
Thank you, sir. You are very kind.
谢谢 先生 你真友善
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Drive on, Rossiter.
开车吧 罗斯特
How pleasant it is to have one's house to oneself again!
重新独占自己的房♥子是多么愉快!
But I fear Mr Darcy is mourning the loss of Miss Eliza Bennet's
但恐怕达西先生在为失去伊丽莎·班纳特小姐
pert opinions and fine eyes.
尖锐的观点和明亮的眼睛而伤神
Quite the contrary, I assure you.
恰恰相反 我向你保证
Oh, Jane!
噢 简!
I'm sorry to say it, but notwithstanding your excellent Mr Bingley,
我很抱歉得这样说 但除却你卓越的宾利先生快
I've never been so happy to leave a place in my life!
我从未试过离开一个地方是如此让人愉快
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表