剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
''and I can't help laughing myself at your surprise
一想到明早你发现我的离开时
tomorrow morning, as soon as I am missed.''
我也忍♥不住想笑出声
I'm going to Gretna Green, and if you can't
我打算去格利那绿地你应该
guess with who, I'll think you a simpleton,
不会迟钝到 猜不出谁一同前往吧
for there is but one man in the world I love.
因为这世上我只爱着一个男子
Don't send them word at Longbourn of my going.
别告诉浪搏恩的人我去了哪里
It will make the surprise all the greater,
当我以莉迪亚·韦翰署名写信给他们时
when I write to them and sign my name Lydia Wickham!
惊喜的效果才会最大
What a goodjoke it will be.
这将是个多大的玩笑啊
I can scarcely write for laughing!
我笑得连字都写不好了
Thoughtless, thoughtless Lydia!
蠢丫头 没脑子的莉迪亚!
What a letter to have written at such a moment.
这种时刻居然还写出这样一封信
But at least she believed they were to be married,
但至少她相信他们会结婚
whatever he might persuade her to afterwards.
无论以后他会劝她做什么
Our poor father! How he must have felt it.
可怜的爸爸 他怎么承受得起这打击
I never saw anyone so shocked.
我从没见过比他更被震惊到的人了
He couldn't speak for ten minutes.
足足十分钟惊讶得说不出话
Mother was in hysterics,
妈妈歇斯底里
and the house was in confusion.
整栋房♥子的人不知所措
Lady Lucas has been very kind,
卢卡斯夫人非常善解人意
offering her services.
她提供了不少帮助
She had better had stayed home!
她还不如赶快回家!如今谈何援助
Assistance is impossible, and condolence insufferable.
只有居心不良的深表遗憾吧
Let her triumph over us at a distance and be satisfied!
就让她远远呆着 心满意足地看笑话吧
That is unkind.
这样说可有些有失礼节
I am sure she meant well.
我确信她是好心的
Yes, perhaps she did.
是啊或许吧
I am sorry. It's just that I can't help but be...
抱歉 我只是忍♥不住想
Oh, Jane.
简
Jane, do you not see that more things have been ruined
简 难道你未发觉 除了莉迪亚名声败坏
by this business than Lydia's reputation?
很多事情也被卷入毁灭之路了么?
I have stayed too long. I shall leave you now.
我已逗留多时 恕我就此告辞
Come in!
请进!
I thought you would not be in bed yet.
我猜你还没有睡
I have been thinking about what you said this afternoon.
我一直在想你中午说的那番话
That it is not only Lydia's reputation that has been ruined.
不单单是莉迪亚的名誉全毁
I was angry and upset. I should not have said it.
我当时气急败坏 我不应该那么说
It does no good to dwell on it.
那句话没起什么好作用
You meant, I suppose, that you and I,
我想你是说 你和我
and Mary and Kitty,
以及玛丽和吉蒂 我们作为她的姐姐
have been tainted by association.
而也受了牵连
That our chances of making a good marriage have been
我们嫁个好人家的可能性
materially damaged by Lydia's disgrace.
因为莉迪亚的鲁莽失礼而近乎抹煞
The chances of any of us making a good marriage were never very great.
嫁个好人家的可能性 原本就不大
And now I should say, they are non-existent.
事到如今 我只能说 可能性已全无
No one will solicit our society after this.
无人再将于我们家交往
Mr Darcy made that very clear to me.
达西先生已明确向我传达了这一信息
Mr Darcy?
达西先生?
Does he know our troubles?
他知道我们家的麻烦事?
He happened upon me a moment after I first read your letter.
我刚读完你的信 他碰巧就来见我
He was very kind, very gentleman-like...
他非常友好 很有绅士风度
..but he made it very clear he wanted nothing
但他明确表明
more than to be out of my sight.
他只想尽快离开我的视线
He will not be renewing his addresses to me.
他不会再和我保持联♥系♥了
He'll make very sure his friend doesn't renew his to you.
很明显 他也会阻止他的朋友和你往来
I never expected Mr Bingley would renew his addresses.
我从未期待宾利先生和我再联♥系♥
I am quite reconciled to that.
我早已看透了现实
Surely you do not desire Mr Darcy's attentions, do you?
可是你确实无意吸引他的注意 是不是?
No, no. I never sought them.
没有 我从来没有这样想过
But you do think he was intending to renew them?
但你认为他原本是想继续保持联♥系♥吗?
You think he is still in love with you?
你认为他还是爱着你的吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what he was two days ago.
不知道他两天前是怎么回事
All I know is that now he, or any other respectable man,
我只确定 现在 无论是他还是其他绅士
will want nothing to do with any of us.
都无意与我们相识
Lord! Look who's coming!
天 快看谁来了
Who is it, Kitty?
谁来了 吉蒂?
Mr Collins, of course.
柯林斯先生 除了他还能是谁?
I'm not going to sit with him for anyone!
打死我也不要和他同处一屋!
I had hoped to condole with your poor father and your mother.
我此次来访 意在向你们可怜的双亲 致以吊慰
Father is still in London,
我们的父亲尚留在伦敦
and mother is not yet well enough to leave her room.
母亲还未能走动离房♥
Ah. Ah.
这样 这样
I feel myself called on,
我感到自己有责任来一趟
not only by our relationship,
一来出于我们的血缘关系
but by my situation as a clergyman,
二来尽神职人员之责
to condole with you all on the grievous affliction
全家因此次不幸而遭受的无数痛苦
you are now suffering under.
我为此深表同情
Thank you, sir.
多谢关心 先生
It has often been said
先生 正如常言道
that a friend in need is a friend, indeed, sir.
关键时刻相助之人 挚友也
Yes.
没错
Be assured, ladies, that Mrs Collins and myself
小姐们 请安心 我与内人对如今
sincerely sympathise with you in your distress,
盖家所受之苦深表同情
which must be of the bitterest kind,
这苦难无他可比 且一经发现
proceeding from a cause which no time can remove.
永无清洗之日
The death of your sister would have been a blessing in comparison.
或许令妹以死了解反为上策
And it is more to be lamented,
更让人致以吊唁的是
because there is reason to suppose,
此次不幸事出有因
my dear Charlotte informs me,
我亲爱的夏绿蒂告知我
that this licentiousness of behaviour in your sister
令妹此次放荡之举
has proceeded from a faulty degree of indulgence,
实系平日过分溺爱所致
though I am inclined to think that her disposition must be naturally bad.
然而我更相信 此乃天性难改
Now, howsoever that may be,
无论原由何在
you are grievously to be pitied...
各位的处境诚然让人同情
We are very grateful, sir, for your...
万分感谢您 先生 您
..in which opinion I am joined by Lady Catherine de Bourgh
我与凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人
and her daughter,
及其女儿意见一致
to whom I have related the affair in full.
我将事件细细向其讲述后
They agree with me in apprehending that this false step in one sister
他们与我意见一致 一个妹妹的错误
must be injurious to the fortunes of all the others.
将给其余姐妹带来不可磨灭的影响
''For who'', as Lady Catherine herself condescendingly says,
还有谁 如同凯瑟琳夫人本人尊言
''will connect themselves with such a family?''
还会与此等家庭联姻?
Who, indeed, sir.
确实无人 一针见血 先生
Now, perhaps, in view of that consideration,
既然您已下次定论
you may feel it would be unwise to stay any longer.
恐怕在此地久留 也不为明智之举
Well, perhaps you are right.
或许你说得没错
Yes, perhaps you are right, cousin Elizabeth.
或许确实如此 伊丽莎白堂妹
I always feel that a clergyman cannot be too careful.
长久以来我一直认为神职人员必须处处留神
Especially one so fortunate as to enjoy the condescension
何况是有幸受宠于
and patronage of Lady Catherine.
凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人的阁下您
Your thoughtfulness does you credit,cousin Elizabeth.
所言极是 十分通情达理 伊丽莎白堂妹
I am very, very sorry for you all!
我为你们深表 无尽的 遗憾!
Insufferable man!
真让人难以忍♥受!
I suppose he means well.
我原以为他是好心而来
You suppose wrongly, Jane.
看来你想错了 简
His purpose was to enjoy our misfortunes
他旨在挖苦嘲讽我们的困境
and congratulate himself on his own happy situation!
为自己的平安现状而偷乐
I think it kind of him to condole with us.
能来安慰我们的他还真是个活菩萨
Is he gone? Yes.
他走了没? 走了
Good! Forever, with any luck.
太好了! 最好再也不要来
Here's aunt Philips!
菲利普姨妈来了!
She can tell us the news from Meryton.
她带来了麦里屯传来的消息
I doubt there's much we care to hear.
不知有多少是有用的消息
Mother will be pleased.
妈妈见到她会开心的
Well, girls, here's a to-do.
姑娘们 我必须问一句
Does your mother still keep to her bed?
你们的母亲还是无法离床吗?
No, but she keeps to her room.
她并没有病倒在床 但是她还不能离房♥
Well, well, the less the servants hear the better, I dare say.
我得说 这件事情仆人中知道得越少越好
Come, let me to her, Jane,
简 快带我去见她
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表