剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
No! No, I'll be well presently.
让我躺下吧
Just let me lie down.
贝茜 叫乔克医生
Bessie, call Dr Choake!
或许我该早点回来
Perhaps I should have returned sooner.
为了我 是的
For my sake, yes.
为了你 或许不
For your own, I think not.
你非得总这么懂我吗
Must you always understand me so well?
你觉得我理解你太好了
I'm glad you think I do!
我越去思考人的心理
The more I contemplate the mind,
我越发现它的复杂性不可限♥量♥
the more I realise its infinite complexity.
我们两个以不同的方式
Both of us, in our various ways,
都遭受了折磨
have been afflicted -
我在法国的岁月
by my time in France...
我们痛失爱女
..By the loss of our daughter.
恢复的过程并不简单 但我希望
The process of recovery is not straightforward, but I hope
我们对彼此的挚爱
that our abiding love for each other
能愈合伤心
will mend what has been broken.
伊丽莎白·沃勒根情况不好
Elizabeth Warleggan is unwell.
我已叫了乔克医生 但你更近
Dr Choake has been summoned, but you were closer,
我妻子需要有人立刻诊治
and my wife requires immediate attention.
沃勒根太太 能告诉我发生了什么吗
Mrs Warleggan, are you able to tell me what happened?
就像之前一样 我晕过去了 然后就开始疼
It's just as before - I fainted, and then the pains started.
我觉得我要生了
I think the child is coming.
请你下楼等待 派个女仆上来
I invite you to wait downstairs. Please send a maid to me.
疼痛是比上次更突然了吗
Were the pains more or less sudden than last time?
更突然了 也更重了
More sudden, and more severe.
-你现在几个月了 -快八个月了
- And you are now how forward? - Nearly eight months.
帕金斯太太对你突然离开伦敦挺难过的
Mrs Parkins was sad when you left London so suddenly.
她以为你不喜欢那里的房♥间呢
She thought you did not like the rooms.
你肯定告诉她不是了吧
I trust you told her different.
我告诉她你是不喜欢我
I told her you did not like ME.
德雷克和莫文娜会幸福吗
Will Drake and Morwenna be happy?
我觉得会的
I think so.
如果两个人像他们那般相爱
If two people love, as they love...
你觉得那就够了吗
You think that's enough?
有时候会太过了
Sometimes it's too much.
依我看不会
Not in my experience.
你生下了一个女儿
You have a daughter.
你女儿个头很小 但很健康
Your daughter is small, but in every way healthy.
-我妻子呢 -她没事
- And my wife? - Is well.
可以说 孩子早产对母亲的压力更小
In one way, a premature child is less strain on the mother,
因为她个头小
being that much smaller.
但是她的痉挛格外严重
But the spasms were unusually violent,
如果这是她的摔倒造成的
and if this is the result of her fall,
那你接下来几周
you must take the greatest
务必要小心照顾她
possible care of her over the next few weeks.
-乔克医生应该快到了吧 -一小时内
- I assume Dr Choake will soon be here. - Within the hour.
那我就让他来照顾她了
Then I'll leave her to his treatment and care.
晚安了 先生
I bid you goodnight, sir.
又是这样
It happened again.
还这么早
And so quickly.
是啊
Yes.
你又 摔倒...晕倒了 就像之前一样
And-And you, uh, fell - fainted - just as before.
完全像之前一样
Exactly as before.
我现在明白 我错得多离谱
I see now how wrong I was...
我不该怀疑你
..To doubt you.
我知道我造成了怎样的伤害
I see the damage I have done...
给我们的婚姻
..To our marriage...
给我们儿子带来的伤害
..To our son.
我无法撤销过去 但我可以保证你
I cannot undo the past, but I can promise you...
今后再不会有猜忌 再不会指责你
..A future without suspicion, without recrimination...
如果你愿原谅我的话
..If you can forgive me.
去看看我们的女儿吧
Go and look at our daughter.
我们该叫她什么
What shall we call her?
厄休拉
Ursula.
厄休拉
Ursula.
意思是"小母熊"
It means "Little she-bear".
我喜欢
I like it.
厄休拉·沃勒根 瓦伦丁·沃勒根
Ursula Warleggan. Valentine Warleggan.
我们的孩子
Our children.
伊丽莎白 我有事告诉你
Elizabeth, I have something to tell you.
我们离开伦敦前 我去见过首相
Before we left London, I had a meeting with the Prime Minister.
昨天 我收到了他办公室的来信
Yesterday, I received a letter from his office.
为了答谢我的鼎力支持
In recompense for my full support,
他乐意向陛下
he will be pleased to recommend
推荐我在新年里
to His Majesty that in the new year...
获得封爵
..I receive a knighthood.
乔治
Oh, George!
我太满足了
I am so very gratified.
希望是这样 沃勒根夫人
I hoped you would be, Lady Warleggan.
我在伦敦做的事不好
What I did in London was not well done.
是啊
No, it was not.
但我离家 后来再回来时做的事
But what I did, when I left you and came home...
也不好
..That also was not well done.
看来我们俩 都在不同的时候
It seems both of us, at various times,
给了彼此伤害
have caused the other pain.
这次是我的错
This time I'm at fault,
我不找借口 我杀了个人
and I plead no excuse. I killed a man...
但那不是我想杀的人
..Though not the man I wanted to kill.
因此 我总会想
And because of that, I will always wonder,
如果他还在
if he were still here,
你会更想在他身边吗
would you rather be with him?
你就那么不了解我 还要问这种话吗
Do you understand me so little that you seriously ask me that?
我妻子疼得厉害 已经几小时了
My wife is in great pain, and has been so for several hours.
早产导致了
The, erm... the premature labour brought on an
腹脏器急性痛风症状
acute gouty condition of the abdominal viscera, manifesting...
你给她做了什么治疗
What have you prescribed?
放血 苦艾盐
Bleeding, salt of wormwood,
氨草胶 以增加弹性
ammoniac, to increase the elasticity.
我们一起去看看她吧
Shall we visit her together?
这变化真是不幸 沃勒根太太
This is a sad change, Mrs Warleggan.
不知道是因为什么
I wonder what could be the cause.
能告诉我哪里疼吗
Can you tell me where the pain is?
脚 手都疼
My feet, and my hands ache,
我还觉得好冷
and I feel so cold.
天知道她是怎么会变成这样
God knows what has brought her to such a condition.
动脉收缩 阻碍血流
Contraction of the arteries, inhibiting the blood supply,
对四肢非常危险 但是为什么呢
most dangerously to the limbs. But why?
她的确是早产了 子♥宫♥痉挛非常快
The birth WAS premature, the uterine spasms very rapid,
但我以为那是因为摔倒
but, that, I attributed to the fall.
不 病因可能不明
No, the cause may be obscure...
但这病就很清楚了
..The disease, hardly so.
要怎么帮她
What can be done for her?
我觉得你该知道 德怀特被叫去了特伦威兹
I thought you should know. Dwight has been called to Trenwith.
伊丽莎白的孩子昨夜再次早产出生了
Elizabeth's child was born last night, again premature.
-还活着吗 -是的 健康的女孩
- But alive? - Yes, a healthy girl.
德怀特给她接了生 但今早他又被叫了过去
Dwight delivered her, but this morning, he was called back.
-伊丽莎白情况不妙 -多不妙
- Elizabeth is ill. - How ill?
德怀特还没回来呢
Dwight is still there.
我觉得理当去问问情况
I think it would only be neighbourly to go and enquire.
怎么这么黑啊 乔治
Why is it so dark, George?
我怕黑
I'm afraid of the dark.
亲爱的
My love.
别害怕 亲爱的 我在呢
Do not be afraid, my love. I'm here.
不会有事的
All will be well.
我是来打听沃勒根太太的情况的
I'm here to enquire after Mrs Warleggan.
叫他滚
Turn that man away!
乔治 老天爷啊
George, for God's sake!
我们就不能在这样的时候放下争执吗
Can we not put aside our quarrels at a time of sickness?
我是担心伊丽莎白
I am concerned for Elizabeth,
如果你不告诉我她怎么样了 我不会走的
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表