剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
without ye knowing the truth.
我喜欢你
I like ye.
喜欢与你相伴
Take pleasure in your company.
我可以给你一个家
I can offer ye a home.
一个家庭
A hearth.
一份安静舒适的生活
A quiet yet comfortable living.
要不你先好好考虑一下
Maybe you'll go off and think it over...
等想好了再告诉我答案
..And in due time give me your answer.
不 德雷克
No, Drake...
我不需要时间考虑
..I need no time.
你勇敢诚实
You're a brave and honest man
我相信我们能一起生活得很幸福
and I believe our life together will be good.
我明天就去拜访你父亲 请他准许
May I call tomorrow to ask your father's permission?
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
这些是什么人
Who are these people?
我在伦敦 牛津和巴思新结识的人
My new acquaintances from London, Oxford, Bath...
没有康沃尔的人
Not from Cornwall.
有时一个人最不想回忆起的就是家
Sometimes the last thing one wants is to be reminded of home.
阿德利上尉来了
Ah, here's Captain Adderley.
你看懂他的把戏了吗
You see his game?
陪着她满伦敦跑
Squiring her around London
好巴结上流社会的人士
so as to ingratiate himself further into high society.
恩尼斯知道了可会不高兴的
Enys would not be impressed.
德梅尔扎也是
Nor Demelza.
麦林有人得了坏血症吗
Is there scurvy in Mellin?
我让管家给他们送去了土豆和胡萝卜
I sent my steward with potatoes and carrots.
橘子根本买♥♥不到
There's no oranges to be had for love nor money.
这是给矿上的 但能喂饱多少人呢
This is for the mine, but how many it'll feed...?
你们就不好奇
Do it not make a body wonder
他们在伦敦都干什么吗
what they London folk get up to?
我希望他们能互相照应
I hope they have a care for one another,
就像你家太太和我现在这样
as your mistress and I do here.
不成体统
'Tin't proper.
确实 最近我觉得这里
It's true that of late I've come to regard this
比基勒沃伦更像家
as more of a home than Killewarren.
孩子们的笑声是一种慰藉
The children's laughter consoles me.
有时 在基勒沃伦 我觉得那寂静太压抑
Sometimes at Killewarren I find the silence oppressive.
尤其是夜里
Nights especially.
你想象过罗斯和卡罗琳
Do you picture them ever,
在一起 在一个我们无法容身的世界里吗
Ross and Caroline, together, in a world of which we have no part?
我不会像他们那样如鱼得水
I might not fit as they fit in.
有时候我会想
You know, I sometimes wonder...
要是他们先认识彼此
If they'd met each other before they met us?
-他们会更般配 -我们呢
- They'd be better matched. - Would we?
我真高兴 姐姐
Happy ever, sister.
-萝茜娜答应了 -那太好了
- Rosina said yes. - That's cheerful news.
也是福祉 萝茜娜虽然不信我们这派
And a blessing, for though Rosina be not of the connection,
但她笃信上帝 肯定能让他走正途
she's a God-fearing girl and will surely mend his ways.
-希望还会抚慰他的心灵 -说得太对了
- And his heart, it's to be hoped. - That especially.
沃勒根太太 波上尉失宠了
Ah, Mrs Warleggan, Captain P is out of favour.
此话怎讲
What makes you say so?
你们之间的关系似乎不如那晚
Well, relations between you seem less warm
在特伦威兹时那么热络
than that night at Trenwith.
罗斯
Ross...
去过我家吗
..was at my house?
在你的花♥园♥里
In your gardens.
我把他当成了一位吟游诗人
I took him for an errant troubadour.
你不记得我告诉过你吗
You don't recall me telling you?
因为那时你心里想着更愉快的事
Because your mind was more agreeably occupied.
就是你发誓要回到议会那晚
It was the night you vowed to return to Parliament.
当然了 肯定是因为这个
Of course. That would account for it.
我怀疑这种事我不会忘记
I do wonder that such a thing escaped me.
罗斯到我家来...
The thought of Ross and my property...
亲爱的 我们非要再讨论这事吗
My dear, must we revisit this subject?
我们不是说好了吗
Did we not agree?
婚姻中不应该有猜忌
Suspicion has no place in a marriage.
是说好了
We did agree.
你的帽子 先生
Your hat, sir.
还早呢
The night is young.
我老了 明天一整天都要在议会
And I am not. I have a full day in Parliament tomorrow.
不到一闭眼就能睡着
Well, I have no intention of retiring
我可不想去休息
until I fall asleep the moment I close my eyes.
看出来了
I see that.
奥斯
Ossie?
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
你要做什么 奥斯
What are you doing, Ossie?
你知道我告诉过你什么
You know what I told you.
是的 亲爱的 你说你会杀了我们的儿子
Yes, my dear, that you would murder our son.
但是现在有凯恩小姐在
But Miss Cane is here now.
她一刻也不会让他离开她的视线
She will never let him out of her sight
所以你的威胁没什么用
so your threat is quite futile.
但你仍有义务
But your duty remains...
所以我们做一个小小的祷告
..So let us say a little prayer...
然后你就要屈服于我
..And then you will submit to me.
下一个
Next.
你
Oi, you!
下一个
Hey... move on.
我们想在复活节周
So, we thought Easter week.
这么急吗
In haste, are we?
一点也不 先生
Not at all, sir.
-我的萝茜可是个健康的姑娘 -是的 先生
- My Rosie be a fitty maid. - Yes, sir.
很会做针线活
Handy with needle and thread.
我有权得到礼金
By rights I should be recompensed.
美好的姻缘难道还不够吗
Is not a well-matched daughter recompense?
那如果我免费修好你的全都工具呢
Look, how if I offer to mend all thy tools free of charge?
你是在贿赂我吗
Oh, so it's bribery now?
爸爸
Father...
我兄弟汤姆警告过我
My brother Tom warned me of thee.
-他说什么 -你是个狡猾小人
- Saying what? - What a sneavy, snivey little worm ye be!
萝茜娜
Rosina...
你和我来讨论讨论婚宴早餐怎么安排
..You and I talk over arrangements for the wedding breakfast.
她再找不到比我弟弟更真心实意的人了
She'll not find a truer, honester man than my brother.
我同意
Amen to that!
恢复夫妻义务的快乐
How the joy of resuming one's conjugal duty
和其本身的愉悦相比 真是相形见绌
pales beside the pleasure of the act itself.
知道我们是在遵从上帝的旨意不是很荣幸吗
Is it not a blessing to know we are about God's holy work?
贫民院
A Poor House?
很惭愧 我从没有去过
To my shame, I've never set foot inside one.
希望每个议员都能去看看
I wish every Member of this House could do so.
那样他们就能明白为什么有人宁愿挨饿
They would soon see why men would rather starve
也不愿进这羞辱人的地方
than commit themselves to such a degrading institution.
-但如果人♥民♥缺乏就业机会 -很多人并不缺
- But if people lack employment... - Many do not.
只是他们赚的钱买♥♥不起面包
They only lack the sufficiency to meet the price of bread
议会又不愿意想办法解决
and Parliament lacks the will to remedy that.
或许根本没有解决的办法
Perhaps there is no remedy.
或许我应该放弃然后回家去
Perhaps I should throw up my hands and go home.
新买♥♥的吗
Is that new?
我们怎么买♥♥得起这么贵的东西呢
How can we afford such fine things?
你以为呢 亲爱的
How do you think, my love?
我每周都会从你的工钱中存下几便士
Every week I save a few pence of your earnings
这样就买♥♥得起这些贵重的小物件了
so that we may allow ourselves these little indulgences.
我真是配不上你 罗维拉
You're too good for me, Rowella.
每天我想着能娶到你这样的女神
Every day I think to marry such a goddess.
你就是阿耳忒弥斯...
You are Artemis...
雅典娜 阿弗洛狄忒
..Athena, Aphrodite.
亲爱的 快去看你的母亲和姐♥妹♥们♥吧
My love, your mother and sisters.
如此善良 时刻挂念着别人
So kind, always thinking of others.
替我向她们问好
Give them my love.
告诉她们我下周去拜访
Tell them I will visit next week.
停止下注
No more wagers.
来试试手气吗 先生
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表