剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
I appreciate your concern.
-但是 -如果我逃了 只会证实我的罪过
- But? - If I flee, it will seem to confirm my guilt
所以我还是留下吧
so I will remain here.
有人吗
Hello?
我听说的这事怎么回事
What's this I hear?
罗斯叔叔开枪伤了自己的手
Uncle Ross has been shooting off his own hand?
看来我不是唯一淘气的波达克呢
It appears I'm not the Poldark who knows how to misbehave.
莫文娜
Morwenna?
可算摆脱了
Good riddance!
德雷克
Drake?
我来是因为
I came because...
我想解释
..I want to explain...
奥斯本死后 我为什么拒绝了你
why I shunned you after Osborne died.
那时还太早
It was too soon.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
不管你多么不幸福 他始终是你丈夫
No matter how unhappy you were, he was your husband.
他是个禽兽
He was an animal...
他
..Who...
以各种方式虐待了我
..Who abused me in every possible way.
我对于他 不过是满足他淫欲的物件
I was nothing to him but an object to satisfy his lust.
所以他死后 你来找我时
So when he died and you came to me...
我只能看到一个男人
..And all I could see was a man.
而我们曾经拥有的一切
And all that we had with each other...
所有的那些美妙
..All that was beautiful...
那些真挚
and all that was true...
都在我脑海里变得下♥贱♥
was turned in my mind to baseness.
我无法想到爱
So I cannot look on love,
肉体之爱 而不感到反感
on carnal love, without revulsion.
如果你的手碰我 我会想到他的手
If your hands touched me, I would think of his hands.
如果你吻我 我会想到他的嘴
If you kissed me, I would think of his mouth.
一想到
And the thought of...
一想到任何肉体碰到我
And the thought of flesh - any flesh - against my own...
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我 我不能
Forgive me. I can never...
莫文娜
Morwenna!
有发现吗
Anything?
他每次都能逃脱升♥天♥
Every time, he wriggles off the hook!
我们的幸福就依赖他的毁灭吗
Is our happiness contingent on his demise?
还是你的升迁要依赖他的陨落
Or your rise contingent on his fall?
这是给你的
This came for you.
首相办公室
The Prime Minister's office.
他下周见我
He will meet me next week.
我到时就知道我的两票能值什么了
And I will know what price to name for my two votes.
把我妻子称为沃勒根夫人的权利
The right to address my wife as Lady Warleggan.
封爵吗
A knighthood?
再过几年 成为从男爵 让我儿子继承
And in a few years, a baronetcy which my son will inherit.
真是个美好的家庭场面
This is a pleasant family scene!
博物馆怎么样 亲爱的
How was the museum, my love?
非常有趣 妈妈
Most diverting, Mama.
尤其是那些木乃伊
The mummies especially!
或许我下次可以带瓦伦丁去
Perhaps, next time, I can take Valentine.
瓦伦丁 别玩奥雷利亚了 该吃晚饭了
Valentine, leave Aurelia now, it's time for your supper.
我觉得他要决斗了
I think he's going to fight a duel!
老天 我怎么以前没注意过
Lord, why have I never noticed this before?
怎么了
What?
他是不是跟罗斯叔叔长得一模一样
Is he not the very spit and image of Uncle Ross?
再快点 瓦伦丁
Faster, Valentine.
再快点
Faster!
可怜的霍雷斯不明白它为什么非要被抛下
Poor Horace wonders why he must be abandoned.
可怜的霍雷斯知道 我已经待的比预计的要久了
Poor Horace knows that I've already stayed longer than intended
我得回去照顾病人了
and must return to my patients.
霍雷斯不明白恩尼斯医生
Horace wonders why Dr Enys
为什么就不能像它一样喜欢伦敦
cannot find it in his heart to love London as he does.
霍雷斯知道 它和我不是一种人
Horace knows that he and I are of different breeds.
我们的习惯有时会相同
At times our habits coincide.
也有时不一样
At others they do not.
我们宣誓相守时
Is this not what we chose
不就选择了这样的生活吗
when we pledged ourselves to each other?
或许霍雷斯会比它想的要早回到康沃尔
Perhaps Horace will return to Cornwall sooner than he thought.
或许吧
Perhaps he will.
我就知道现在出来还太早
I knew it was too soon to be out and about.
如果你留在家里 大家还能忘了这事 但现在
Folk would've forgot if you'd stayed out of sight, but now...?
-我们去吃点东西吧 -我得跟乔治说句话
- Shall we take some refreshments? - I must speak with George.
-不 罗斯 -现在不是时候
- No, Ross! - I think this may not be the time.
我答应阿德利了
I promised Adderley.
乔治
George!
你可能知道 我曾经见过你的朋友
As you may know, I had a meeting with your friend,
阿德利上尉
Captain Adderley.
他死前 要我转达一条信息
And before he died he asked me to convey a message.
什么事
Concerning?
十个基尼
The sum of ten guineas.
就我所知 他跟你打了赌 但是输了
I understand he made some wager with you, which he lost.
他要我代他还钱给你
He requested that I pay you on his behalf.
我真不知道...
I cannot imagine.
怎么回事
What's happened?
我能做点什么吗
Is there something I can do?
不能 罗斯
No, Ross.
你做不了什么
There's nothing you can do.
罗斯
Ross.
不
No.
不什么
No, what?
我不知道乔治为什么会对我那么凶
I have no idea why George was so vicious towards me.
我想问的不是那个
It's not what I wanted to ask.
那是什么
What, then?
你到底是不是真觉得安全了
Whether you truly feel safe.
不会被起诉
From the law, I mean.
我觉得安全
I feel safe.
你的手臂呢
And your arm?
在好起来了
Is mending.
等早上起来就会觉得好多了
It will all seem better in the morning.
德梅尔扎
Demelza?
"亲爱的罗斯
"My dearest Ross...
等你读到这信时 我就已经走了
"..By the time you read this I will be gone.
德怀特要回康沃尔 我也要跟他去
"Dwight is returning Cornwall and I am going with him.
我不理解伦敦上流社会的法则
"I am out of my depth in London society.
我本意是想友好 礼貌
"My wish to be friendly and polite
却被一些人误读为其他意思
"Was taken by some to mean something more.
甚至你也这样觉得
"It was even taken by you to mean something more.
我要回家了
"I am going home.
回你的家 你的农场 你的矿 你的孩子那里
"To your house and your farm and your mine and your children.
等你回来 我们再看看能不能做点什么
"And when you return, we'll see if there is anything to be done."
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表