剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
我的品味要更高雅些
My tastes are more refined.
但如果你受得了
But if you have the stomach...
多米 亲爱的
Drommie, dear?
我想让你见个人
There's a fellow I'd like you to meet.
亲爱的波达克
My dear Poldark!
这位是我的养女 安多米达·佩奇小姐
May I present my ward, Miss Andromeda Page.
-您好 -这位一定是波达克太太了
- Delighted. - And this must be Mrs Poldark.
-您好 -我们走吧
- Enchantez! - Shall we?
我都饿得快要吃人了
I'm as hungry as a cannibal!
我们去找点东西吃吧
Shall we seek some refreshment?
抱歉 先生 我有伴了
Oh, I'm sorry, sir - I'm engaged.
-是谁 -我丈夫
- To whom? - My husband!
亲爱的 给你一个忠告
My dear, let me advise you,
在伦敦 已婚夫妇
it's simply not the thing in London
是不在一起吃东西的
for married couples to eat together!
我...不知道
I didn't... I didn't know.
你丈夫知道的
Your husband knows the form.
罗斯 阿德利上尉好像饿得可怕
Ross! Captain Adderley seems ferocious for food.
-我们能一起吃吗 -当然可以
- Shall we eat together? - By all means.
你觉得我"可怕"
So you find me "ferocious"!
是不是我的名声吓到你了
Is it my reputation which alarms you?
我并不了解你的名声 先生
I don't know of your reputation, sir.
我最喜欢两件事
Two things I like best.
打架和做♥爱♥
To fight, and to make love.
和同一个人吗
With the same person?
不 但在同一天
No, but on the same day.
其中一件能激起另一件的欲望
One whets the appetite for the other.
振作点 很快就结束了
Bear up. It will soon be over.
我向你保证 我现在很开心
I assure you I'm having a splendid time.
不在为科德太太的扁桃腺炎
Not fearing for Mrs Coad's quinsy
或巴♥特♥尔♥奶奶的猩红热担心吗
or Nan Bartle's scarlet fever?
我的临时代理人很出色
My locum is an excellent man.
有些长舌妇
Well, some of the tabbies
一直怀疑我是不是真有丈夫
have been doubting I actually have a husband.
我可得使劲炫耀你
I must be allowed to flaunt you for all you're worth.
在欣赏我的扣子吗
Admiring my buttons?
你看 每颗扣子里都有一缕头发
Observe in each a lock of hair.
佩奇小姐的赠礼吗
A token from Miss Page?
这是弗兰菲尔德中尉
A Lieutenant Framfield.
这是波杰尔上尉
And a Captain Polger.
都是在决斗中被杀死的
Both dispatched in a duel.
当然 还有其他人
Of course, there've been others.
但人通常不会逗留 收集纪念品
But one does not usually linger to collect souvenirs.
决斗不是要被处以绞刑吗
Is not the punishment for duelling hanging?
我动用了神职人员的特权
I plead benefit of clergy.
你是神职人员吗
Are you a clergyman?
我是传教士
A cleric.
我阅读和写作
I read and write.
波达克和我的小多米过来了
Here's Poldark with my little Drommie.
可人的身体
Delicious body.
我是说多米
Drommie's, I mean!
不过我敢说 波达克有更值得推荐的
Though I venture Poldark's has much to recommend it.
你不担心你太太吗
Are you not afraid for your wife?
一点也不
Not in the least.
她是矿工的女儿
She's a miner's daughter.
天啊 太丢人了
Lord, how mortifying!
我不这么认为
Not for me!
我对她的家世感到自豪
I view her heritage with nothing but pride.
但你怎么知道她不会给自己丢脸
But how can you be sure she won't disgrace herself?
她毕竟是粗人
Being one of the vulgars.
我们难道不都是粗人吗
Are we not ALL vulgars?
我们的需求 饥饿和疼痛 难道不一样吗
Do we not all share the same needs, hungers, pains?
我父亲也会这么说
Just what my father would have said.
不过他是个商人
But then he was a merchant.
他曾经想和我决斗
Challenged me to a duel once.
我拒绝了
I refused
因为他不是个绅士
on the grounds that he wasn't a gentleman.
波达克太太 我们转一圈吧
Mrs Poldark, shall we take a turn?
好 如果你想的话
Yes - if you like.
你好吗 德梅尔扎
How are you, Demelza?
谢谢 我很好 你呢
Thank you, I'm well. And yourself?
还撑着呢
Surviving.
你真迷人
You're enchanting!
你真好
You're very kind.
希望我们独处时你也能这么好
As I hope you will be when we're finally alone.
我会等你的 你丈夫什么时候走
I shall wait upon you. When will your husband be out?
我走的时候
When I am.
阿德利 你得回去找佩奇小姐了
Adderley, you must return to Miss Page.
她需要你的关注
She's missing your attentions.
你知道吗 波达克
Do you know, Poldark,
只有一个人的话我会听
there's only one person I ever take instructions from.
我自己
That is myself.
罗斯 阿德利上尉想再跟我们聚聚
Ross, Captain Adderley has kindly suggested he wait on us.
这太好了 是不是
Which would be delightful, would it not?
但我们应该换个地方见面
But perhaps we should meet elsewhere.
喝茶或者打牌
For... for tea, or for cards.
那太好了
An excellent thought!
罗斯 高尔太太找你
Ross, Mrs Gower's asking for you.
安排确定后我会寄信去 阿德利上尉
I shall send a note, Captain Adderley, confirming arrangements.
约周四怎么样
Shall we say Thursday?
她上钩了吗
Did she bite?
咬了一小口
Nibbled.
是吗 她可是个贞洁女子
I doubt that. She's a virtuous woman.
一周之内 她就不再贞洁了
And, within a week, she will NOT be a virtuous woman.
想赌一把吗
Care to wager on it?
一百基尼对十基尼
Hundred guineas to ten?
我不想出更大的赌注了
Longer odds I'm not to prepared to offer,
因为你赢的话 赢的可不止是钱
for if you win, you'll have all the fun.
不
No.
我觉得如果我赢 你会比我更满足
I perceive that if I win, it's you who'll be the more satisfied.
阿德利上尉是个怪人
Captain Adderley's a strange creature.
我有点怕他
I think I'm a little afeared of him.
那为什么同意再跟他见面
Then why agree to see more of him?
我做错了吗
Did I do wrong?
我不想失礼
I'd no wish to be discourteous.
卡罗琳说别把他当回事
Caroline said not to take him seriously.
希望我们周四之后再不用见到他
Well, after Thursday let's hope we've seen the last of him.
爸爸坐在他的王位上呢
Here's Papa on his throne!
他是国王吗
Is he a king?
英国最让人烦恼的选区的国王
Of the most tiresome constituency in Britain.
威尔布拉汉姆拒绝放弃议员席位
Wilbraham refuses to resign his seat.
那就没法让阿德利替代他
So you cannot replace him with Adderley,
也没办法让他按你的意愿投票
nor direct him to vote as you wish.
没错 还有 最穷的40个选民
Precisely. And here, 40 of the poorest rate-payers,
要我给他们好处才肯投票给我
presume to demand favours in exchange for their vote.
我不想迎合他们
Well, I've no intention of pandering to them.
倒是很想把他们的茅草棚一拆了之
I'm tempted to demolish their hovels altogether.
那样不会得人心的
That would not be popular.
除非 你给他们另找个地方住
Unless... you housed them elsewhere.
选区之外
Outside the borough?
他们就没法再要挟我了
And no longer be able to hold me to ransom.
找些便宜的废弃小屋 象征性地出钱修修
Some derelict cottages, bought for a pittance, cheaply repaired?
这样就没人能指责我不人道了
Then no-one could accuse me of inhumanity.
其实 你可以说自己改善了他们的生活环境
In fact, you could argue you're actually improving their lot.
孩子他妈真应该从政
Mama should've been a politician!
真巧啊 那可是我的幸运数字
What are the chances? That's my lucky number!
-阿德利上尉 -叫我蒙克[僧侣]- Captain Adderley! - Monk!
这个名字似乎不适合你这样性格的男人
That name seems not apt for a man of your disposition.
你的舌头可真机敏
You have an agile tongue...
等时机合适 我知道要拿它怎么办
which I shall know what to do with in due course.
下周 议院要开会开到很晚
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表