剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
Next week there's bound to be a late sitting in the House.
你会参加吗
Will you be present?
当然不会 但你丈夫会
God forbid! But your husband will.
那就太方便了
Which is most convenient.
对我们来说
For us.
阿德利是觉得我要干看着他给我戴绿帽子吗
Does Adderley suppose I shall stand by and watch him cuckold me?
你以为他有机会吗
Do you think he has the slightest chance?
罗斯
Ross?
不 我想没有
No, I imagine not.
但你会想
But you do imagine!
因为休 你各种生疑猜忌
Because of Hugh, you have all manner of suspicion.
就好像阿德利这种人我愿意再看第二眼似的
As if I would even look twice at such a man as Adderley!
那就跟他挑明 你不愿意
Then make it clear that you would not.
-怎么挑明 -不允许他从手腕到肩膀
- How? - By not allowing him to paw every bone in your arm
摸遍你的每根骨头
from wrist to shoulder!
罗斯 我还能怎么办
Ross, what am I to do?
我初到伦敦 不熟悉这里的规矩
I'm in London for the first time - unacquainted with its ways.
一个男人恭维我
A man pays me compliments -
还是个有教养的议员
an educated, well-bred Member of Parliament!
我应该转身不理
Do I turn my back and refuse to answer
还是扇他耳光 啐他的鞋
or do I smack his face and spit on his shoe?
对不起
Forgive me.
那样说对你不公平
That was unfair of me.
是的
Yes, it was.
我不会再这样说了
It won't happen again.
先是拿下选区 现在又拿下了议员
First a pocket borough, now a pocket MP.
-罗杰·威尔布拉汉姆离席了吗 -没有
- Roger Wilbraham resigned? - He did not.
但为了一些"诱因"
But in exchange for certain "inducements",
他同意按我的意思投票
he has agreed to vote as I direct.
他比阿德利更好打发
And at a cheaper rate than I would have paid Adderley.
爸爸非常聪明
Papa is very clever.
那是当然
He most certainly is.
罗斯 太美了
Oh Ross, how lovely!
百灵钉踝 木犀草 千穗谷...
Lark's heel, mignonette, love lies bleeding...
有一些我从没见过
Some I've never seen before.
也许你该看一下留言
Perhaps you should read the note.
阿德利上尉
Captain Adderley?!
要我把它们丢进水沟里吗
Shall I throw them in the gutter?
你想丢掉
Oh, you think?
不能留下吗
But could we not keep 'em?
那就留着吧
As you wish.
我只是觉得扔掉了太可惜
I only thought it would be a sin to waste 'em
可我现在觉得 这是不是让罗斯误解了
but... now I wonder, did it give Ross the wrong notion?
罗斯可不傻
Ross is no fool.
阿德利那样的傻瓜才不会让他感到威胁
He could hardly feel threatened by an idiot like Adderley.
真的吗
You think?
完全没有可比性
There's no comparison.
比方说 此时此刻 罗斯在哪
For instance, at this very moment, where is Ross?
在议院
In the House.
没错 在一次重要的投票中履行职责
Exactly. Doing his duty at an important vote.
而阿德利正在某个不光彩的地方
Whereas Adderley will be making a nuisance of himself
惹人讨厌
in some disreputable establishment or other.
欢迎 亲爱的
Welcome, my dear.
你害我等得好辛苦 不过没关系
You've kept me waiting, but no matter.
这样一来会更快活
The pleasure will be all the greater.
你是怎么...
How did you...?
帕金斯太太
Mrs Parkins.
我和她说我是你兄弟
I said I was your brother.
抱歉 阿德利上尉 可你必须离开
I'm sorry, Captain Adderley, but I must ask you to leave.
看来我送的花被摆在了显眼处
I see my flowers have pride of place.
阿德利上尉 我是有夫之妇
Captain Adderley, I'm a married woman.
是的 我很清楚
Oh yes, I'm quite aware.
所以我在外面安排了一个人
And I've stationed a man outside,
他会拖住你丈夫直到我...溜走
who'll delay your husband long enough to let me... slip away.
那么
So.
我们来办正事吧
Shall we come to the matter?
还是说你想先聊几句
Or would you prefer to converse a while?
我们要聊聊...
Shall we talk of...
我杀过的那些人吗
..The men I've killed?
还是我爱过的那些女人
Or the women I've loved?
我们一定要聊爱情吗
Must we speak of love at all?
当然了
Oh, I think so!
因为我想在这件事上好好教教你
For I intend to instruct you most delicately in it.
看吧 我这么快就让你兴奋了
You see? How swiftly I arouse you?
你这是自以为是
You flatter yourself.
是吗
Do I?
我向你保证
Let me assure you.
这不是小小的迷恋
This is no trivial fancy.
我觉得你...十分令人着迷
I find you... utterly bewitching.
告诉我
Tell me.
你被男人占有时 会喊吗
Do you cry out when a man takes you?
我必须请你离开
I must ask you to leave.
除了你丈夫之外 你还有过其他男人吗
Have you ever had another man besides your husband?
-先生 你是绅士吗 -希望如此
- Sir! Are you a gentleman? - I hope so!
请原谅 我不熟悉伦敦的礼节
Forgive me, I am unsure of London manners,
不过一位女士请他离开时
but is it not a gentleman's duty
绅士不是理当听从吗
to withdraw when a lady asks him?
前提是这位绅士已经进去过了
Only when the gentleman has already been in.
帕金斯太太会送你出去
Mrs Parkins will show you out.
我可以改天再等你吗
May I wait on you some other time?
不必了
I think not.
我明白了
I see.
你不是怕我 而是怕你丈夫
It's not me you're afraid of, but your husband.
他打你吗
Does he beat you?
经常的
Frequently.
如果哪天他打累了 让他来找我
When his arm gets tired, tell him to send for me.
晚安 太太
Goodnight, Ma'am
-你认为是我误导了他 -你这么认为吗
- You think I encouraged him. - Do you think you encouraged him?
我不知道 罗斯
I don't know, Ross!
自从舞会之后我就不知道
Since the ball I can't rightly say
自己所作所为是否正确
if anything I do is right or wrong.
我该怎么办 罗斯
What must I do, Ross?
我该怎么做
How must I behave?
你很清楚该怎么做
You know very well how to behave.
先生 你会失去座位的
Sir. You risk losing your seat.
-你能帮我看一下吗 -没问题
- Would you guard it for me? - Certainly.
这个座位有人占了
This seat is bespoke.
现在是有人占了
Well, now it is!
你是个新来的 波达克
You're a relative novice, Poldark,
让我给你个建议
so let me advise you.
在议院没有"我的"座位一说
There's no such thing in the House as "my" seat.
那是否有"我的"手套一说呢
Is there... such a thing as "my" gloves?
因为你正坐在它上面
Because you appear to be sitting on them.
亲爱的 你搞错了
My dear, you're mistook.
我为什么会想碰你用烂的东西呢
Why would I wish to touch any of your worn possessions?
真是不好意思啊
I do beg your pardon.
你确实坐在了我的手套上面
My gloves were indeed beneath you.
还是反过来的呢
Or was it the other way round?
先生
'Sir,
你在议院给我的羞辱
'the insult you paid me in the House
是道歉所不能解决的
'was of a nature which brooks no apology.
所以我希望
'I therefore desire you
周四清晨在海德公园与你碰面
to meet me at dawn in Hyde Park on Thursday
并进行手♥枪♥决斗
'with a brace of pistols.
我的副手是约翰·克雷文
'My second will be John Craven
并且我希望这次会面能保密
'and I desire the meeting be kept secret...'
至于理由 你很清楚
"..For reasons which will be plain to you."
简直太荒唐了
Well, it's absurd!
就因为在议院的小小争执吗
Over a brief skirmish in the House?
显然你不会理睬的
Obviously you'll ignore it.
我已经接受了
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表