剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
and will not leave until you tell me how she is.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白死了
Oh, Elizabeth is dead.
10分钟前 她握着我的手死了
Ten minutes since. She died holding my hand.
罗斯 我觉得现在最好不要...
Ross, I think this is not the time to...
我能看看她吗
May I see her?
去吧 你知道她在哪
Yes. Yes, by all means. You know where to find her.
罗斯 听我一句
Ross, if I might suggest...
你一向知道她在哪 去啊
You've always known where to find her. Go.
去啊 去看看我们把她害成了什么样
Go! See what we've brought her to!
去看看
See...
容我建议 服用点镇定剂
If I might suggest, a sedative.
那能让她活过来吗
Will it bring her back?
这是沉重的打击 当然轮不到我来告诉你
This is a severe setback, and far be it from me to tell you
-你会恢复 -恢复 恢复什么
- that you will recover... - Rec... Recover what? Recover what?
恢复
The...
我的目标
The purpose...
一切的
..The point...
意义吗
..Of everything.
这一切有什么意义
Why would I want any of this
如果她不会与我一起分享的话
if she is not here to share it with me?
你还有你的女儿
You still have your daughter.
她不像她妈妈
She does not look like her mother.
小母熊
A she-bear.
什么
I beg your pardon?
她的名字 是"小母熊"的意思
Her name - it means "Little she-bear".
伊丽莎白死了
Elizabeth is dead.
罗斯
Oh, Ross.
我能做什么啊
What can I do?
陪我走走
Walk with me.
那么美丽的女人 死得那么惨
So lovely a woman, so hideous an end.
这惨剧本可避免吗
Could anything have been done to prevent it?
我是无力回天 当时已经太迟了
Not by me, and not so late in the day.
我相信害死她的东西早就埋下了种子
I believe what killed her was seeded long ago.
我回家是因为我想要不一样的生活
I came home because I wanted a different life.
有意义的生活
A meaningful life.
再次创造生命
To give life. Again.
我现在才明白休死时你是多么痛苦
Only now do I understand how it was for you when Hugh died.
这不一样
'Tis not the same.
你爱过伊丽莎白
You loved Elizabeth.
曾经是的
Once.
但正是那份
But it's the memory
爱的记忆 让我今天由衷难受
of that love that makes me sick at heart today.
因为失去她曾经的一切
For the loss of all she was...
和她本可以拥有的未来
..And all she had to come.
最重要的是 我害怕
Most of all, I feel afraid.
-害怕什么 -失去你
- Of what? - Of losing you.
害怕我的人生中会没有你
Of losing you from my life.
一想到 将来有一天 我将再也
To think that there will come a time when I will never
听不到你的声音
hear your voice again.
你也再听不到我的
Nor you mine.
休死时 我也想过这些 但是
When Hugh died, I felt a little of this, but...
伊丽莎白是你的初恋
..Elizabeth was your first love.
但不是我最后爱的人
But not my last.
我很早以前就决定了这一点
I made that choice long ago.
我也是
And I.
你担心你是因为他死了才得以留住我
You fear you kept me by default, because he died?
不是的
Not so.
休的确触动了我的心
Hugh did touch my heart...
但它一直都属于你
..But only you have ever owned it.
来吧
Come this way.
她不是个沃勒根
She was not a Warleggan.
是啊
No.
她是个波达克
She was a Poldark.
别 罗斯
Nay, Ross.
以后的吧
There'll be time for such a thing.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表