剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
她正好在花♥园♥里散步 我们就聊了聊
I found her walking in the garden and we spoke a little.
她并没
She was not...
赶我走
..Unwelcoming.
你不会还怀疑我对她仍有依恋吧
You don't suspect an attachment there still.
不比你对我仍依恋休的怀疑更甚
No more than you suspect my attachment to Hugh.
-但你确实还怀疑 -我没法跟鬼比
- Except you do still suspect. - I cannot compete with a ghost.
我也不能跟理想比
No more could I compete with an ideal.
所以你才跟休在一起了吗
Is that why it happened with Hugh?
为了教训我
To teach me a lesson?
你知道不是的
You know it was not.
这些阴影 休和伊丽莎白
These shadows, Hugh and Elizabeth...
难道我们的挣扎还不够多吗
Do we not have enough to grapple with
还要再让他们挡在我们中间
without they come between us?
是啊 够多了
Yes, we have enough.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
罗斯
Ross!
这几个月来
All these months,
我给你的只有怀疑和不信任
you've had nothing from me except doubts and mistrust.
我觉得你该得到更好的
I thought you deserved better.
我来吧
Here, let me.
我们还是陌生人吗
Are we strangers still?
是
Yes...
但是熟悉对方每一寸肌肤的陌生人
..But strangers who know every inch of each other's skin.
或许我们可以由此重新开始
So, perhaps we should begin again from that.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表