剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
前情提要
美国弗吉尼亚州 1781年
伦敦 1800年
波达克上尉
英国领土全境废除奴隶制
伊丽莎白
缅怀莎拉·卡罗琳·恩尼斯
缅怀伊丽莎白·沃勒根
我怎么以前没注意过
Why have I never noticed this before?
他是不是跟罗斯叔叔长得一模一样
Is he not the very spit and image of Uncle Ross?
我的孩子预产期在12月
My child is due in December.
我想把预产期提前到11月
I'd prefer it to be born in November.
我会为您配一副药
I shall make up a medicine
可以按您的想法生下活婴
to produce a living child in the manner you desire.
我会让你被逐出议会的
I will have you expelled from parliament!
是吗 乔治
Will you, George?
你想怎么做到
And how will you manage that?
向我保证你不会去找乔治的麻烦
Promise me you won't go after George.
我受不了又开始互相敌对
I couldn't bear to have the feud stoked up again.
我们两个都遭受了痛失爱女的折磨
Both of us have been afflicted by the loss of our daughter.
我们对彼此的挚爱能愈合伤心
Our abiding love for each other will mend what has been broken.
你生下了一个女儿
You have a daughter.
生活不止肉体之爱 不是吗
Do you not think there be more to life than carnal love?
做我名义上的妻子 我别无他求
Be my wife in name only, I'll never ask you for more.
怎么这么黑啊 乔治 我怕黑
Why is it so dark, George? I'm afraid of the dark.
别害怕 亲爱的
Do not be afraid, my love.
伊丽莎白死了
Elizabeth is dead.
去啊 去看看我们把她害成了什么样
Go! See what we have brought her to!
这一切有什么意义
Why would I want any of this
如果她不会与我一起分享的话
if she is not here to share it with me?
伊丽莎白是你的初恋
Elizabeth was your first love.
但不是我最后爱的人
But not my last.
我很早以前就决定了这一点
I made that choice long ago.
我也是
And I.
他们毫无机会
They had no chance.
我们赶到时 一切都已结束
By the time we arrived, it was all over.
还有其他幸存者吗
Any other survivors?
没有
None.
如果这个人死了 我不会轻饶你的
And if you lose this one, you'll have me to answer to.
我会尽我所能 上校
I'll do my best, colonel.
撑住 朋友
Stay with us, friend.
你是个蠢疯子 但我们这里需要蠢疯子
You're a mad fool, but we need mad fools here!
德斯帕德上校
Colonel Despard...
我是波达克少尉
Ensign Poldark.
我想你会发现你现在是波达克上尉了
I think you'll find you're Captain Poldark now.
给他缝针 恩尼斯
Stitch him up, Enys.
他的战争还没有结束
His war's not over yet.
你只有一个小时
You've got an hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
愿意帮忙的人不能帮
Those who would help cannot.
能帮忙的人不肯帮
Those who could help will not.
或许这位会帮忙
Perhaps this one will.
他会记得吗
Will he remember?
他会记得的
He'll remember.
瓦伦丁呢
Valentine?
贝茜 去把他带来
Bessie, go and fetch the boy.
我不去
I won't go.
我不去 我不去
I won't, I won't.
我不想去特鲁洛
I don't want to go to Truro.
够了
That's enough.
出发
Drive on!
有人在等你们
There's someone waiting for you.
杰弗里·查尔斯
Geoffrey Charles.
杰弗里·查尔斯 你去哪了
Geoffrey Charles, where have you been?
我们很想你
We've missed you.
德梅尔扎婶婶
Aunt Demelza!
做孤儿真没意思
So dull, being an orphan.
没家 没钱 没土地
No home, no funds, no estate.
没有妈妈可以抱怨
No Mama to complain to.
你有我们
You have us.
别以为我不感激
Don't think I'm not grateful.
但现在 只用顾及我自己...
But now, having only myself to please...
我想我不会回哈罗了
..I think I shan't return to Harrow
也不会去牛津
nor go on to Oxford.
我要设法在这世上找到自己的出路
I shall look to make my own way in the world.
那去哪
And go where?
去大马洛的新军事学院
The new Military Academy at Great Marlow.
我想报名当军校学员
I thought to enrol as a cadet.
这需要一大笔钱
Which will require considerable funds.
不行
No!
我发誓 我宁愿饿死
I swear, I'll starve
也不从那人手里拿一分钱
before I take a penny from that man.
我们等着瞧
We'll see.
"丰饶矿井"
Wheal Plenty.
怎么了
Yes?
因为你大幅缩减薪水
Nicknamed Wheal Scarcity
现在被戏称为"缺钱矿井"
since you savaged wages.
这明智吗
Was that wise?
既然我们能用更少的钱买♥♥到劳力
Why should we pay more for labour
为什么要出更多钱
when we can get it for less?
你上次宴请是什么时候
When was the last time you entertained?
我不想待客
I've no taste for company.
罗斯·波达克上尉和
Captain Ross Poldark and
杰弗里·查尔斯·波达克先生来访
Mr Geoffrey Charles Poldark.
你好吗 乔治
How are you, George?
我好极了
Positively joyous.
对于将要被国王授爵的人来说最适合不过了
As befits a man shortly to be ennobled by the king.
所以你离开特伦威兹是真的了
So it is true, you quit Trenwith?
都没回头看一眼
Without a backward glance.
就让它在那里崩塌腐朽吧
For all I care, it can rot where it stands.
既然如此...
Well, in that case...
杰弗里·查尔斯成年前不打理那里也无妨
It can tolerate some neglect till Geoffrey Charles comes of age.
说到这个 你的继子决定离开哈罗公学
Speaking of which - your stepson has decided to leave Harrow
去参训从军
and train for the military.
那我祝他早日中弹
Well, I wish him a speedy bullet!
那我希望你...
And I wish you a...
你也知道 他父亲没给他留下分文
As you know, his father left him without capital.
我相信 这意味着在他成年前
There was, I believe, an undertaking from you
你有义务供养他
to provide for him until he came of age.
养这个都不屑于掩饰厌恶感的小臭崽子吗
A spoiled brat who makes no effort to disguise his loathing?
我为什么要在他身上花一分钱
Why would I lay out a penny for him?
因为你爱他母亲
Because you loved his mother.
出去
Get out.
乔治 我比你想的要同情你
George, I sympathise more than you know.
如果你不喜欢军队 我还有一个提议
If you dislike the military, I have another suggestion -
莱杰矿井
Wheal Leisure.
莱杰矿井
Wheal Leisure?
这孩子曾表现出对采矿的兴趣
The boy once demonstrated an interest in mining.
也许他能重现它的风光
Perhaps he could revive her fortunes?
我们都知道它并未被采空
We both know she was never worked out.
我不会再重复了
Take this as my final word.
莱杰矿井
Wheal Leisure...
再也不会是波达克家的了
Will never again be a Poldark mine.
把他们赶出去
Remove these persons from my house.
举杯
A toast...
敬这房♥子
To this house.
也敬我母亲
And to my mother...
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
敬伊丽莎白
To Elizabeth.
敬伊丽莎白
To Elizabeth!
敬伊丽莎白
To Elizabeth.
也敬我父亲 阿加莎祖姑母
And to my father - and Aunt Agatha -
以及过去与现在所有的波达克
and all who bear the Poldark name - past and present.
敬波达克家族
To Poldarks, past and present.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表