剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第三季 第一集
沃勒根银行
缅怀康沃尔郡特伦威兹庄园弗兰西斯·波达克先生
死于1792年4月20日 享年32岁爱妻伊丽莎白 爱子杰弗里·查尔斯
法尔茅斯15英里
沃勒根银行
一个男人不能爱两个女人吗
Cannot a man love two women?
觉得他更爱伊丽莎白
I think he loves Elizabeth better.
-敬波达克家 -敬格蕾丝矿井
- To the Poldarks. - And Wheal Grace.
-你在跟踪我吗 恩尼斯医生 -没有
- Are you stalking me, Dr Enys? - Not at all.
-我是位绅士 先生 -她是位女继承人
- I am a gentleman, sir. - And she is an heiress.
我请你嫁给我
I ask you to marry me.
今晚别去
Don't go there tonight.
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
我爱他爱得疯狂 下个月就会嫁给他
I love him to distraction and will marry him next month!
-你不想要她吗 -我不知道
- Do you not want her? - I don't know.
他让我只有一个选择
He's left me with only one possible choice.
但我觉得该让你知道 他已加入海军
I thought you should know, he has joined the Navy.
我要上战场了
I'm going to war.
那么我们只有这几小时了
So, these are our last few hours.
我真心 永恒的爱 是你
My true and abiding love is for you.
她再也不会成为我们的障碍了
She will never come between us again.
到了夏季
In the summer,
伊丽莎白会生下沃勒根家的继承人
Elizabeth gives birth to a Warleggan heir.
除非会提早
Unless it comes sooner.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
-你受伤了吗 -我好得很
- Are you hurt? - No, not in the least.
请你放手 我能行
Please let go. I can manage.
你差点被摔下去了
You could have been thrown.
那跟你有什么关系
Well, is it any of your concern?
你有难 难道你更希望我坐视不管吗
You were in difficulty. Would you rather I just abandon you?
难道这种事你没干过吗
Because that would be unheard of?
我只希望你安好 伊丽莎白
I wish you nothing but good, Elizabeth.
-你得知道 -是吗
- You must know that. - Must I?
伊丽莎白 怎么了
Elizabeth, what happened?
你刚才明明还在我后面 怎么突然...
One moment you were behind me, the next...
-马惊了 -我正好在附近
- The horse bolted. - I happened to be close by.
我妻子和她腹中孩子都不需要你的帮助
Neither my wife nor my unborn child require your assistance.
你有必要事事都这么对着干吗 乔治
Must you turn everything into a battle, George?
再敢碰我的东西 踏足我的地盘
Lay hand or set foot on anything of mine again,
你就会发现这才只是个开始
and you will find the battle has barely begun.
伊丽莎白怎样啊
How looked Elizabeth?
肯定快生了
Must be near her time.
-应该还有一个月 -这种事我不懂
- Or within a month of it. - I know little of these things.
-更不关心吗 -难道你希望我更关心吗
- And care even less? - Would you rather I care more?
我倒是希望你不要
I'd rather there was one day in seven
每天天不亮就起来
that you did not rise before dawn.
那恐怕你是嫁错人了
Then I fear you've married the wrong man.
你又是图什么 罗斯
What is it for, Ross?
你从早忙到晚 但又是为什么
You're always about some task, but to what purpose?
就好像你刻意分心 不想去想事情
'Tis almost as if to keep your mind from thinking.
而你啊 亲爱的 就想得太多了
Whereas you, my love, think too much.
记得吗 亲爱的 我根本不同意你骑马
If you recall, my dear, I was against you riding at all
不到一个月孩子就要生了
with barely a month to go before the child.
也许我是有点鲁莽了
Perhaps it was a little reckless.
这可不是第一次了
And not for the first time.
就在昨天 我看见你在搬厚书
Only yesterday, I find you lifting heavy books.
再之前 是三英里的徒步
Before that, a three-mile walk.
那看来你不会希望我今天陪你去特鲁洛了
Perhaps you'd advise against me joining you in Truro today.
亲爱的 盛大开业的时候
My dear, nothing would gratify me more
如果能有你在身边 我将无比高兴
than to have you beside me at the grand opening,
但我们必须优先照顾到
but our priority now must be the welfare
沃勒根家的继承人
of the Warleggan heir.
妈妈 我听说你骑萨菲拉的时候失控了
Mama, I heard Saphira took you for a gallop
罗斯叔叔救了你
and Uncle Ross saved you.
-这话是谁告诉你的 -我们该谢谢他
- Who is spreading such tales? - We ought to thank him.
要不要邀请他和德梅尔扎婶婶来吃晚餐
Shall we ask him and Aunt Demelza to dinner?
好主意
Excellent thought.
罗斯叔叔和德梅尔扎婶婶不能来看我们了
Uncle Ross and Aunt Demelza do not visit us now.
为什么不能来
But why should that be?
他们是波达克家的 我们也是
They are Poldarks and we are...
是沃勒根家的
Warleggans.
我一直在想 孩子
I've been thinking, boy,
也许你应该随我的姓了
that the time has come for you to take my name.
他生下来就是波达克家的
He was born a Poldark.
但因为他妈妈嫁给了我 他现在是我儿子
But since his mama's marriage, he is now my son.
既然您这么想 那我就改名吧
Since you wish it, I will change my name...
好孩子
Good boy.
改成杰弗里·查尔斯·弗兰西斯·波达克
.. to Geoffrey Charles Francis Poldark.
不 不用了 亲爱的
No. No. No. No, my dear.
虽然你这么尽心照顾
Your efforts, though valiant,
但也没什么用了
will be in vain.
恩尼斯医生早说过
Dr Enys warned me
他只能让我多活几天 但也救不了我了
he could only prolong my life, not save it.
也许恩尼斯医生看错了呢
Dr Enys may be wrong.
恩尼斯医生出海了
Dr Enys is at sea
我自然也不再想他了
and doubtless gives me not a second thought.
不过还有件事
Still, there is, however,
能让我感到宽慰
something that would ease me.
等我走了
If, when I'm gone,
希望能有一个
you will be cared for
富有而地位显赫的丈夫照顾你
by a husband of wealth and consequence.
科尼斯顿勋爵写信
Lord Coniston has written,
想让我允许 宣布你们订婚的消息
asking for permission to announce your engagement.
我已经告诉过您了 我没法考虑这事
And, as I have told you, I cannot consider it.
我现在只关心您
You are my only concern.
但我还是希望
Still, I wish....
叔叔 这个话题到此为止吧
Shh, Uncle. The subject is closed.
波达克上尉
Captain Poldark!
终于来了
Finally!
乔治感谢你救下伊丽莎白吗
George thanking 'ee for saving Elizabeth?
不是
No.
是我几个月来一直在忙的事
The thing I've been labouring to bring about for months.
我得马上走
I must leave immediately.
*老人出外游荡*
*Now, this old man went out to roam*
*啦啦啦*
*Twee, tweedle, twee*
*老人外出流浪*
*Now, this old man went out to roam*
*独留妻子在家*
*Left his wife alone at home*
*因为她是个奇怪的老妇人*
*For a funny old woman was she, was she*
*她是个奇怪的老妇人*
*A funny old woman was she*
*她是个奇怪的老妇人*
*A funny old woman was she*
要怎么做
How will it be managed?
小心谨慎 绝对保密
With care and the utmost secrecy.
天啊 我不敢相信这一天真的来了
Judas, I can scarce believe this day has come.
还远没有结束 什么都可能出错
It's far from over, and anything could go amiss.
如何
Well?
明天
Tomorrow.
这是谁
Who be this, then?
普鲁迪 这是我弟弟 德雷克
Prudie, this be my brother, Drake.
你好 太太
Good day, ma'am.
你是怎么逃脱父亲的魔掌的
How be you've escaped father's clutches?
不 是他派我来的
Nay, 'tis he did send me.
为什么
Wherefore?
接你回家
To fetch 'ee home.
种母马安全回到马厩了吗
And is the broodmare safely back in the stall?
你别用这种词叫她
I must ask you not to use such terms.
伊丽莎白对我来说不止是生育工具
Elizabeth is much more to me than that.
实话说 我无法理解
Which, frankly, baffles me.
她能如此迷住你 弗兰西斯和罗斯
The thrall she's exerted over you and Francis, Ross --
我无法理解她有什么魅力 其实
I fail to see the fascination. In fact...
你觉得我本能娶更好的 是啊 叔叔
You think I could have done better. Yes, Uncle.
你已经说过很多遍了
You've said so many times.
波达克家的小崽子呢
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表