剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
No woman could wish for better.
我相信你
I believe you.
虽然她说愿意嫁给我 但现在还可能生变数
Though she says she'll wed me, she's not safe caught.
在尘埃落定之前
And till she be,
我担心会有什么事让她改变主意
I'm afeared something may happen to change her mind.
快到特利戈斯南了
Tregothnan nears.
我要下车了
This is where I alight.
还有什么事比回到你妻子身边更重要呢
What business could be more important than returning to your wife?
确保与威斯敏斯特体面地达成和解
The business of ensuring a graceful reconciliation with Westminster.
走开 这里不欢迎循道宗教的人
Be off with you! We want none of you Methody folks here.
波达克太太 您想见我吗
Oh, er, Mistress Poldark. Did you wish to see me?
确实如此 先生
I did indeed, sir.
我弟弟德雷克想与莫文娜·惠特沃思结为夫妻
My brother Drake d' wish to wed Morwenna Whitworth,
就是这件事
and that directly.
太太 您也知道
As you know, ma'am,
结婚公告须连续三个周日进行宣读
the banns must be read every Sunday for three weeks.
三周
Three weeks?
我似乎记得波达克上尉 特鲁洛现任议员
I seem t' recall when Captain Poldark - now Member for Truro,
也是法尔茅斯勋爵的密友
and close friend of Lord Falmouth,
正是勋爵大人给了你这份教职
in whose gift this living d' lie -
我与他结婚时 有人提到过特别许可证
when he and I were wed, there was mention of a special licence.
是的 确实有这个东西
Ah, yes, there is such a thing,
不过必须由博德明的副主教签发
but it would have to be obtained from the Archdeacon in Bodmin.
而他一定要确信申请人
And he would need to be convinced that the applicant
是一位有地位有名望的人
was a person of standing and respectability.
还有谁比申请人正直可敬的姐姐
Well, then, who better than an applicant's upstanding
替他作担♥保♥更合适呢
and respectable sister to vouch for him?
你来宣读公告 我们去拿许可
So, you read the Banns, and we'll fetch the licence.
你愿意为我担♥保♥吗
You'd do that for me?
去告诉莫文娜 我们在十字路口汇合
Go and tell Morwenna, then meet me at the crossroads.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
德梅尔扎
Demelza.
你好吗
Are you well?
谢谢你 我很好
Thank you, yes.
预产期什么时候
When do you expect?
12月
In December.
祝你生产顺利
I wish you an easy birthing.
真有这种事就好了
If such a thing exists!
你呢 年轻的先生
And you, young sir.
你知道即将发生什么事吗
Do you know what will happen soon?
爸爸会来
Papa will come?
圣诞节就快到了 到时候会有奶油冻和蛋糕
Christmas will come, and there'll be custards and cakes.
还有礼物
And presents?
那之前我可能不会再见到你
I may not see you before,
所以我祝你这一季一切顺利
so may I wish you the very best for the season?
新世纪也一切顺利
And the new century.
愿新世纪带给我们快乐
May it bring us joy.
大人 我与阿德利之间究竟发生了什么
My Lord, the truth of what happened between myself and Adderley
已经人尽皆知
is widely known.
所以我认为我应该辞去席位
So I consider the proper course is to resign my seat,
这样您就可以重新安排一个更加合适的人了
and allow you to appoint a more suitable person in my place.
这瓶酒有点烟熏的味道
This canary has a smoky flavour.
年份较近 口感很好
Newer vintage, and lingers pleasantly on the tongue.
你厌倦威斯敏斯特了吗
Are you tired of Westminster?
不 一点没有
No, not in the least.
我有时会想 在我任职议员的
I have sometimes thought that in my year or so
一年左右里 您也许已经厌倦了我
sat in Parliament, that you have tired of me.
的确
It is true,
我们之间分歧不少
we have not infrequently been at variance,
不过可惜的是
but unfortunately for you,
我喜欢议员有点骨气
I like some character in a member, you know.
如果我希望你辞职...
When I wish you to resign...
我会告诉你的
..I will tell you.
我在此宣布结婚公告
I publish the banns of marriage
包括爱德华·布雷和伊莉莎·卡基德
between Edward Bray and Eliza Carkeek,
以及德雷克·卡恩
and between Drake Carne
和莫文娜·惠特沃思
and Morwenna Whitworth,
他们均为本教区居民
all of this parish.
如果任何人知道什么正当理由
If any of you know cause or just impediment
使得这两桩婚事不能成立
as to why these marriages should not take place,
请现在提出 否则永远保持缄默
speak now or forever hold your peace.
我打扰到你了吗
Am I intruding?
我早上听到了牧师宣布婚礼
I heard the banns called this morning.
我来祝贺你
I came to offer my good wishes.
但你的孩子 约翰·柯南
But your child, John Conan...
他和惠特沃思夫人在一起
Is with Lady Whitworth.
我一直住在我母亲那儿
I've been staying with my mother.
你怎么忍♥心离开他
How could you bring yourself to leave him?
他是被夺走的
He was taken from me...
我还被夺走了很多东西
..As much was taken from me.
如今我知道你承受了什么
And now that I have a better understanding of what you endured,
我很后悔自己的作为
I feel only regret for my part in it.
但你必须去特伦威兹庄园
But you must come to Trenwith.
上次你就在那里结婚 这次也这么办吧
You were married from there last time. Why not this?
让沃勒根先生陪我走红毯吗
And have Mr Warleggan give me away?
沃勒根先生在特鲁洛 而且不会回来
Mr Warleggan is in Truro, and like to remain there.
我也想见见德雷克
I would like to see Drake some time.
我希望他不会记恨我
I hope he does not bear a grudge.
德雷克只看见别人的好
Drake sees only the good in people.
有时能让人看到的好太少了
Sometimes there's little enough of it.
我该走了 来时外面已经起风了
I must go. The wind was rising as I left.
-你走来的吗 -锻炼对我有好处
- You walked? - The exercise is good for me.
但如果你摔倒了
But if you fell...
我不会摔倒的
Well, why would I?
上次生瓦伦丁时你不就摔倒了吗
Did you not do so last time? With Valentine?
那倒是 或许
That's true. Perhaps, then...
-不 这要求太过分了 -什么
- No, I could not ask it. - What?
如果你能陪我走一段
Perhaps I might feel a little easier
我会放心一些
if you were to accompany me some of the way.
当然
Of course.
给您的 先生 祝贺您
For you, sir. Congratulations.
皮特办公室的来信 要我来处理吗
Pitt's office. Shall I deal with it?
该你了
Your turn.
继续
Go on.
-爸爸 你回来了 -德梅尔扎在哪里
- Papa, Papa, you're back! - Where's Demelza?
-和德雷克先生去博德明了 -为什么
- Gone Bodmin with Master Drake. - Why?
罗斯先生 他们到处奔波
Oh, Mr Ross, all their doings and to-ings and fro-ings!
你根本不知道
You don't know the half of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然你都来了 进屋看看瓦伦丁吧
Since you've come so far, will you not step in and see Valentine?
我知道他肯定会开心的
I know he'd appreciate it.
那就待一会儿
Well, just for a moment.
莫文娜在哪里
Where's Morwenna?
她和沃勒根太太去特伦威兹庄园了
She's gone Trenwith with Mrs Warleggan.
自愿的吗
Willingly?
她没说什么时候回来 或是否还回来
She doesn't say when she'll return, or IF she'll return.
沃勒根先生之前确实费了很大力气
Mr Warleggan did go to great length
把你们俩分开
before to keep you both apart.
我必须去找她
I must go after her.
不 德雷克 如果哈利在那里
Nay, Drake, if Harry be there...
-我去 -不 我去
- I'll go. - Nay, I will go.
你们谁都不能去
None of you will go.
罗斯
Ross!
姐夫
Brother.
特伦威兹庄园不能去
Trenwith is no place to be visiting.
乔治总在伺机折磨我身边的人
George needs no encouragement to torment those close to me.
但你肯定明白德雷克的担忧
But 'ee must see what Drake do fear,
一旦莫文娜去了那边
that Morwenna, once there will be...
就会被劝说留下
Will be persuaded to stay.
这桩婚事他别想搅合
This is one marriage he will not be allowed to interfere with.
-罗斯 你不能 -别跟我来
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表