剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
但你自己也必须努力
But you yourself must play a part.
相信你自身的恢复能力
Trust in your own powers of recovery.
要是我的信念动摇了呢
Suppose my faith is wavering?
最后一局 决胜局
Final fall, all to play for!
上啊 萨姆
Go on, Sam!
加油 萨姆
Come on, Sam!
索利
Tholly!
没事吧
All right?
注意了
Careful!
随你拿走她的灵魂 兄弟
Your welcome to her soul, brother.
她的身体我已经占过了
I've already had her body.
不
No!
获胜者是汤姆·哈利
And the winner is - Tom Harry!
瓦伦丁 过来
Valentine, come here.
莫文娜
Morwenna?
我在绞刑场看见你了
I saw you at the hanging.
我以为
I thought...
我以为那会是我最后一次见到你
I thought it was the last time I should ever see you.
知道你去看我 我死也无憾了
Knowing you were there, I'd have died content.
我不能被人看到
I cannot be seen here...
跟你在一起
with you.
你怎么样 莫文娜
How are you, Morwenna?
他现在对你好一点了吗
Do he treat you more kindly now?
妻子
Wife!
我在捡贝壳
I was collecting shells.
一个人吗 当心点
Alone? Well, have a care!
我们处在文明世界的边缘
Here, we're at the very edge of civilisation.
这些本地人非常野蛮
I believe the natives can be quite barbaric.
向本冠军致意吧
Greet thy champion!
为我欢呼吧
Sing his praises!
但他很愿意为你效劳
But he is very glad to be at thy service.
感谢你为我们效劳
We thank you for that service,
不过从现在开始 我们不再需要了
and, from now on, we no longer require it.
今天是蛮力获胜
Brute force wins the day!
很高兴医院将从中得益
And I'm delighted the hospital will benefit.
是德怀特的信
It's from Dwight.
罗斯 挺好笑的 不是吗
Ross, a pretty jest, is it not?
战胜了法国人 却斗不过命运
To cheat the French and then oneself be cheated?
希望你尽快占上风
I hope you'll soon gain the upper hand.
-我能行吗 -我们尽力
- Will I? - We'll do our best.
德梅尔扎
Demelza?
能陪我坐一会儿吗
Would you sit with me a while?
太多探望者会累着他 我去楼下候着
Too many visitors will tire him. I'll wait downstairs.
勇敢点 朋友
Courage, my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
有多严重
How serious it?
难说
Difficult to say.
似乎有什么潜伏的隐疾
There seems to be some underlying weakness
降低了他的抵抗力
some lowering of resistance
让他易染上一切疾病
which makes him susceptible to every passing ill.
当然 法国的经历会让他更为脆弱
Of course, his time in France will render him more vulnerable.
但我觉得不止如此
But I sense there's more to it than that.
他似乎已经放弃了
He seems somehow resigned.
为什么 他还有大好的未来
Why, when he has everything to live for?
辉煌的事业 声名赫赫的家族
A glittering career, a noble family name,
伦敦新的生活篇章
a new life in London.
或许这些事对他并没有什么吸引力
Perhaps those things hold less attraction for him
他想追求的则更难实现
than other things which are more difficult to attain.
希望是难以实现
One would hope they're more difficult.
波达克上尉
Captain Poldark,
能借一步说话吗
would you favour me with a few moments of your company?
我侄子看到你妻子会非常开心的
My nephew will be very glad to see your wife.
他对她赞赏有加
He thinks highly of her.
我也是
As do I.
我也是
And I.
当然 你也知道 多亏了她的努力
Of course, you're aware that, thanks to her efforts,
弗兰西斯·巴塞特和我达成了一致
Francis Basset and I have come to an accord?
我并不知情
I was not aware.
不过 我也不会那么天真
However, I would not be so naive
认为上次选举大家对我的反对之意
as to suppose the strength of feeling which arose against me
如今已经荡然无存了
at the last election no longer exists.
即使没了巴塞特的支持
Even without Basset's support,
许多投给沃勒根的人也不会改变自己的立场
many who voted for Warleggan will not change their allegiance.
当然
Of course,
不管休情况如何
whatever happens to Hugh...
他都不能胜任此次选举
..He will not be fit to fight this election.
是 是 当然不能
No. No, of course not.
真是太遗憾了
A great pity.
到如今 你只能物色其他人选了
By now, you'll have had to choose some other candidate.
确实
I have indeed.
我警告你
I warn you!
勋爵大人不喜欢不请自来的客人
His Lordship is not fond of unexpected guests.
我们不是客人
We are not guests!
我是他在议会的获选代表
I am his elected representative in Parliament. Mm.
暴♥乱♥事件后 他一直忙于处理国务
Since the riots, he's been much engaged with affairs of state.
不管你觉得我们的关系怎样疏远了
And whatever coolness you may have imagined towards us...
再如此下去 会给人留下不好的印象
Should it continue, it would create an unfortunate impression.
那我们就再制♥造♥别的印象
Then we will create a different one.
安排一系列公众露面
Arrange a series of public appearances,
巴塞特和我可以展示我们
where Basset and I can demonstrate that we are,
同心协力
in all things, as one.
告诉他我还有别的事要处理
Tell him I am otherwise engaged.
今天都没空了
And will be for the rest of the day.
为什么整整一个郡的人
But why, when you have the pick of the county to choose from,
你偏偏选我
choose me?
因为我相信你最有胜算赢得此席
Because I believe you have the best chance of winning the seat.
说真的
Confess -
你不觉得现在的生活不是很如意吗
do you not feel some frustration with your present life?
无法左右自己深深在乎的事
Your inability to influence matters you care deeply about?
我觉得我已经待了太久了
I think I've stayed late enough.
上次我们交谈
The last time we spoke,
我们几乎对所有事见解都不同
we were at odds on just about everything -
议会的职能 选举的方式
the function of Parliament, the way men are elected,
-不平等的权力分配 -时代会变
- the unequal distribution of power... - Times change.
或许我的观点和你的已不像以前那般大相径庭
Perhaps my views are less far from yours than once they were.
从议院内部推动改革
Work for reform from within the House.
不是所有政♥治♥家都认为有必要出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Not all politicians find it necessary to sell their souls.
这意味着什么
What would it mean?
与你分开...
Parting from you.
一年中大部分时间都无法相见
Becoming strangers for much of the year.
我在伦敦 你在康沃尔
I in London, you in Cornwall.
你能忍♥受吗
Could you bear it?
你能吗
Could you?
一个代理人送来的信
From one of my agents.
巴塞特与法尔茅斯达成了一致
Basset and Falmouth have reached an accord?
法尔茅斯不会反对特利戈尼
Falmouth will not contest Tregony.
巴塞特不会反对特鲁洛
Basset will not contest Truro.
换句话说 他放弃了我们
In other words, he's thrown us over!
他怎么可以
How dare he?
这不要紧
It...it matters not.
我叔叔已经开始拉票 他还保证...
My uncle has begun canvassing the burgesses and he assures me...
哪怕是世界末日到来 大多数人也不会
That the majority wouldn't vote for a Falmouth candidate
投给法尔茅斯的人
if the end of the world was nigh!
-怎么样 -你能保证吗
- Well? - Can you be certain?
不能完全保证 所以我们已经采取措施
Not entirely. Which is why we've taken steps
增加某些选举人的债务
to increase the obligations of certain electors.
威胁他们
Threatened them.
劝他们看到继续效忠
Encouraged them to see the advantages
能带来的好处
of continued allegiance.
并告诫他们反水将产生的弊端
And the disadvantages of the reverse.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表