剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第一季 第一集
美国 弗吉尼亚
康沃尔
两年后
约书亚·波达克先生
遗嘱
红狮酒馆
伊拉根
康沃尔 纳帕拉庄园 罗·波达克先生
十镑
十镑
查尔斯·波达克
伦敦
下集预告
换牌
Propose.
-两张 -赌注是什么
- Two. - What's the stake?
你的戒指
Your ring.
又在赌博 波达克 你是为何入伍来着
Gambling again, Poldark. Remind me why you enlisted.
为了躲避绞刑 长官
To escape the gallows, sir.
你犯了什么罪
Your crime?
斗殴 长官
Brawling, sir.
走私 还打伤了海关人员
Free trading, assaulting a customs official.
你们这帮人不是败家子就是小偷
Wastrels and thieves, the lot of you.
但你们很快就会有机会洗清罪孽
But you'll soon have the honour of redeeming yourselves
为国王和国家效力
in the service of King and country.
你是在质疑战争的正义性吗
You doubt the justice of our cause, sir?
战争又是为了什么呢 自♥由♥还是暴♥政♥
What cause would that be, sir? Liberty or tyranny?
你们想离开还是死在这里
You want to leave here? Or die here?
快起来 士兵们 快起来
On your feet, man! On your feet!
求你不要鲁莽
Pray do not be reckless,
我希望你能回来
I wish you to return.
不会太久的
It won't be for long.
你会忘了我
You'll forget me.
永远不会
Never!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我相信眼见为实 亲爱的
I trust I may believe the evidence of my own eyes, dear.
不是说他死了吗
Was he not reported dead?
他要是死了就好了
Better if he had been!
他没给家族赢得什么荣誉
He's brought little credit to his family.
他父亲生前也一样 就是个无赖
His father was no different. A scoundrel.
还是个浪荡子
And a libertine.
但家族的姓氏终有些价值
Still, the family name counts for something.
现在他要继承过来了
And now he's to inherit.
我父亲死了吗
Is my father dead?
先生 真抱歉
Oh, sir! Bless me!
我们不知道你已经醒了
We had no idea you were awake.
他什么时候去世的
When did he die?
大概六个月前
Some six months past.
没人给你捎信吗
You'd had no word?
没收到任何消息
None that reached me.
战争什么样 先生
How was the war, sir?
战争都一个样 小姐
As any war, ma'am.
糟蹋好人
A waste of good men.
你不回纳帕拉庄园吗
You are not going home to Nampara?
先去我伯父查尔斯家 女士
To my Uncle Charles first, ma'am.
既然我父亲是不会在家了
Since my father will evidently not be at home,
我得找一个会迎接我的地方
I must look for a welcome elsewhere.
好生招待大家 瓦莱迪 不要吝啬
Do the honours, Verity. And no half-measures!
我真的吃不下了
I couldn't eat another morsel.
别说胡话了 你瘦得像鬼
Piffle, girl, you're as thin as a wraith.
我们得喂胖你
We must fatten you up!
也许弗兰西斯能哄她多吃点
Perhaps Francis will be able to coax her.
我倒是喜欢她现在的样子
I happen to like her...just as she is.
-有人开门吗 -你在等谁吗 亲爱的
- Was that the door? - Were you expecting someone, my dear?
她对我们太重要了 不该惦记着嫁人
She's too valuable here to be thinking of gentlemen callers!
希望我没有打扰大家
I hope I'm not intruding.
罗斯
Oh, Ross!
我们都不抱希望了
We'd given up all hope.
天呐 孩子 你活着回来了
Stap me, boy! You survived!
又能见到你太好了 堂弟
Good to see you again, cousin!
我们都绝望了 不是吗 伊丽莎白
We had quite despaired, hadn't we, Elizabeth?
是啊
Yes.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
我不知道你也会在这里
I'd no idea you'd be here.
说来听听 罗斯 我们是怎么输掉战争的
Do tell us, Ross, how we managed to lose the war!
因为选错了边 夫人
By choosing the wrong side, ma'am.
这真是最好的归家惊喜
I couldn't have wished for a better homecoming.
我得跟你谈谈 罗斯
I must speak with you, Ross.
当然了
Yes, of course.
那你现在打算怎么办 侄子
And what will you do with yourself now, nephew?
纳帕拉跟你离开时不一样了
You'll find Nampara not as you left it.
天啊 孩子
Damn me, boy!
我们都以为你已经归西了呢
If we hadn't thought you'd gone to join the blest above!
祖姑母 看见您还安康我很高兴
Great Aunt, I'm glad to see you are still of the blest below.
我们没你的消息 所以...
We'd had no word from you, so...
坐这儿 罗斯 你一定累坏了
Sit here, Ross. You must be exhausted.
伊丽莎白 把我的围巾拿来
Elizabeth, fetch me my wrap.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
我似乎打扰了你们的聚会
I seem to have interrupted a party.
这是在庆祝和平 还是下一场战争
Is this in honour of the peace or of the next war?
不是
No, erm...
其实是...
The occasion is...
是更让人开心的事
Something far more pleasant.
我儿子要结婚了
My boy is to be married.
这可真是天大的喜事
But that's tremendous!
谁家姑娘
Who is to be?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
两个古老高贵的家族的结合
Naturally we're delighted that our two ancient
自然是值得高兴的事
and distinguished families will be united.
我父亲去得痛苦吗 伯父
Did my father suffer much, Uncle?
真是可怜
A pitiful end.
家道败落
Affairs in tatters
几乎没留下什么遗产
and next-to-nothing left for you to inherit.
我们都没想到你能回来继承
Not that we thought you'd be back to claim it.
康沃尔现在年景不好
It's a poor Cornwall you've returned to.
税负沉重 收入微薄
Taxes sky-high, wages in the gutter.
每周都有矿井倒闭
Mine closures every other week.
跟你一样惨 小子
Bad as you, lad!
伤痕累累 不堪重负
Scarred for life, on its knees.
我得走了
I can't stay.
我来只是想让你们知道我回来了
I've only called to let you know I've returned.
我得借匹马 查尔斯
I must trouble you for a horse, Charles.
不过先干一杯
But first, a toast.
敬伊丽莎白和弗兰西斯
To Elizabeth and Francis.
愿他们幸福美满
May they find happiness together.
敬伊丽莎白和弗兰西斯
Elizabeth and Francis.
贾德
Jud?
普鲁迪
Prudie?
给我起来
On your feet, now!
天啊
Judas!
-是罗斯先生吗 -从冥府回来了
- Is it Mr Ross? - Back from the grave!
你们是我父亲的私仆
You were my father's personal servants.
受他托付
You were left in a position of trust.
老天 我们还能做什么
Well, pick me liver, what could us do?
主人都没了 谁来使唤我们
Left alone wi' no master to guide us?
以后我会拿靴子使唤你们
I'll guide you with the side of my foot in future.
但有传言说您死了
But see, 'twas rumoured you were dead.
说不定就是你传出来的
Perhaps you started the tale?
您不能这么指责我们 罗斯先生
Ain't no call to accuse us, Mr Ross,
这不对 不公平 不合适 不友好
ted'n right, ted'n fair, ted'n fit, ted'n friendly.
等你们打扫完
You'll get "friendly"
要是地面照不出我的脸
if I don't see my face reflected in this floor
看看我会多"友好"
by the time you're done!
-罗斯看上去不错 -是啊
- Ross looked well. - He did.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表