剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
I've already accepted.
罗斯 你疯了吗
Ross, are you mad?
这男人是有名的决斗者
The man's a renowned duellist.
-他已经杀了五个人 -我也杀过
- He's killed five men! - So have I.
在决斗中吗 用手♥枪♥吗
In a duel? With pistols?
我明天就练习
I will practise tomorrow.
你清楚我来的原因吧
Of course you know why I'm here.
你想让我做你的副手
To ask me to be your second?
-我愿意 -谢谢
- I accept. - Thank you.
这样我就有权利尽全力
Because then I have the right to use my best endeavours
让这场荒谬的决斗取消了
to have the whole sorry nonsense called off.
要怎样你才能同意退出
On what grounds would you agree to withdraw?
罗斯 我的天
Ross, for God's sake!
-德梅尔扎知道吗 -不 卡罗琳也不能知道
- Does Demelza know? - No. Nor must Caroline.
明天我安排了一整天活动
Tomorrow I plan a day of distractions.
会让德梅尔扎累得后天早上无法早起
Demelza will be so tired she'll sleep late the morning after.
罗斯 我求你了 重新考虑一下
Ross, I beg you - reconsider.
这种事是纸包不住火
These affairs can never be hushed up.
一旦别人怀疑
And if your involvement
你参与其中 你会失去一切
is even suspected you could lose everything.
整件事就是个笑话
The entire situation is absurd.
你觉得你能说服阿德利取消吗
Do you think you could persuade Adderley to withdraw?
你觉得你能说服波达克吗
Do you think you could persuade Poldark?
罗斯 你必须带德梅尔扎回去了
Ross, you must take Demelza home.
她已经精疲力竭
We've completely exhausted her.
是啊 没错
Yes. Quite right.
我与克雷文谈过了
I spoke with Craven.
阿德利不愿意取消
Adderley will not withdraw.
他比你更加固执
If anything, he's more stubborn than you.
这我也可以告诉你的
I could have told you that.
罗斯 去找他吧
Ross, go to him.
告诉他你对虚假的英雄主义没有兴趣
Tell him you've no interest in false heroics.
你是美战的老兵
You're a veteran of the American War.
如果他说你是懦夫 人们也只会嘲笑他
If he calls you a coward, people will only laugh at him.
睡的好吗
Sleep well?
睡得很香
Like a baby.
即使知道我的挚友
Knowing that my dearest friend
要干一件疯狂至极的事情
is about to indulge in an act of utter madness.
别说的那么夸张 德怀特
Let's not overdramatize, Dwight.
但是 如果他瞄的比我准 这很有可能
But, if his aim is better than mine, which is likely...
我能拜托你和卡罗琳
may I ask that you and Caroline
照顾好德梅尔扎和孩子们吗
take care of Demelza and the children?
现在还有时间达成和解
There is still time to come to an accommodation.
上帝作证 我以为你会逃回康沃尔
As God is my judge. I thought you'd scuttled back to Cornwall.
阿德利上尉 没人知道我们这次碰面
Captain Adderley. No-one knows of this encounter but ourselves.
就把这看作一次不值得为之流血的
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain
普通争吵 对你没有坏处
by looking on it as a superficial quarrel,
只有好处
not worthy of bloodshed.
握手言和 然后各自回家好好吃顿早餐
Shake hands and both go home to a hearty breakfast.
好啊
Very well.
如果波达克上尉现在向我道歉
If Captain Poldark will apologise now -
并承诺给我写一封措辞得当的
and undertake to send me a written apology
道歉信
couched in suitable terms...
我就考虑一下
..I might consider it.
不过要是他这么做了 我会很瞧不起他
Though I should think very ill of him if he did.
怎样
Well?
罗斯
Ross?
我唯一的遗憾 就是我一开始还向你道歉了
My only regret is that I apologised in the first place.
我们是在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
得赶在城市醒来之前结束
It must all be over before the city wakes.
拿好你们的枪 先生们
Have you your pistols, gentlemen?
原谅我 亲爱的
Forgive me, my love.
罗斯
Ross?
是时候了
It's time.
等一下 除了我们四个没人知道这场决斗
A moment. No-one knows of this duel but we four.
对
Yes.
所以如果我伤到或者杀了你
So if I should wound or kill you,
我不会浪费时间询问你的健康状况
I shall waste no time enquiring after your health,
而是会尽快离开
but shall ride away as fast as I can.
如果...我倒霉 你伤了我
If... by mischance, you should injure me,
我建议你也这么做
I suggest you do likewise.
然后受伤的一方就宣称是被劫匪袭击了
And the injured party's been set upon by footpads.
我同意
Agreed.
我可不愿因让你流血
I should hate to languish in jail
而去蹲监狱 亲爱的
for shedding your blood, my dear.
先生们 请
Gentlemen, if you please.
14步 我来数
14 paces. I shall count.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
五
Five.
六
Six.
七
Seven.
八
Eight.
九
Nine.
十
Ten.
十一
11.
十二
12.
十三
13.
十四
14.
注意
Attend.
瞄准
Present!
开火
Fire!
够了 你们都保住了尊严
Enough! Honour is satisfied!
放下枪 回家去吧
Lay down your pistols and go home now.
罗斯
Ross!
-阿德利 他 -恩尼斯医生 帮帮我
- Adderley, is he...? - Dr Enys! Help me!
去 去帮他 去
Go! Go to him. Go.
拿东西把胳膊缠起来 不然你会流血身亡的
Get something round your arm or you'll bleed to death!
该死的枪
Blasted pistols.
差点没打到你
Damn near missed you altogether!
-克雷文去哪了 -去找马车
- Where's Craven gone? - To get a carriage.
你走吧 波达克 我们说好的
You get off, Poldark - that's what we agreed.
-我会等到马车来 -你个蠢货
- I'll stay till the carriage comes. - You idiot!
没时间逞英雄了
No time for heroics.
真希望我打爆了你的头
Wish I'd shot your head off!
你能骑马回家吗 那就走 阿德利说得对
Can you ride home? Then go. Adderley's right.
克雷文可能会带巡逻队过来
Craven might come back with the Watch.
我在这儿等到马车来
I'll stay till the carriage arrives.
去你的 波达克 去你的 永远诅咒你
Damn you, Poldark - damn and blast you to all eternity.
阿德利
Adderley?
摁住
Hold this.
-我跟你去 -我也去
- I'll come with you. - And I.
不 你赢得光明磊落
No. Fair's fair.
有人照料他了
Conditions have been observed.
你快回家找医生去吧
Go home and send for a physician.
你能行吗 我会尽快去找你
Can you manage? I'll come to you presently.
罗斯 快走吧
Ross, get away from this place.
巡逻队随时会来的
The Watch will be here any minute.
抬他胳膊下面 快
Under the arms. Quickly.
老天啊 罗斯
Judas! Ross!
喝了
Drink this.
-德怀特 -阿德利 他怎么样
- Dwight! - Adderley! How is he?
我取出了弹丸 打进了腹股沟里
I extracted the ball. It was lodged in the groin.
他能活吗
Will he live?
德梅尔扎 去给我拿点水来
Demelza, fetch me some water.
弹丸在桡骨上打出了碎片
The ball's hit a splinter off the radius.
我得取出那块骨头
I'll have to take that piece of bone out.
德梅尔扎 你有白兰地吗
Demelza, have you brandy?
别管那个了 做你该做的吧
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表