剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
无所谓 我会找到合适的人的
No matter, I shall find a suitable person.
应该尽早塑造易受影响的年轻人
It is never too soon to shape impressionable young minds.
-他才两岁 -你自己也是个孩子
- He's barely two years old! - And you are a child,
不知道这世界的规矩
and have no notion of how the world works!
告诉我儿子 一切由我来安排
Tell my son I will arrange everything.
顺便说 你也许能用权力帮我个忙
By the by, perhaps you could use your good offices on my behalf.
我想在拉克西里安找份牧师教职
I'm seeking the living of Luxulyan.
-你已经有两个教职了 -但都是穷教区
- You already have two livings. - Ah, but they are miserably poor
完全配不上我的身份
and not at all befitting a man of my station.
作为回报 我可以帮你个忙
And in return, I might do you a favour.
我舅舅 柯南·戈多芬
My uncle, Conan Godolphin,
和威尔士亲王私交颇深
is a personal friend of the Prince of Wales.
你在圣绍尔的助理牧师 奥吉斯牧师
Your curate in charge at St Sawle, Reverend Odgers,
是六个孩子的父亲 勤勤恳恳
is a hard-working father of six,
一年才赚45镑
who earns £45 a year.
已经很多了
An enormous sum!
都不知道他是怎么全花掉的
I cannot concede how he spends at all.
如果你将奥吉斯的津贴提高到
I could be willing to intercede on your behalf
每年一百镑 我就愿意为你求情
if you increase Odgers' stipend to £100 a year.
我的老天爷
Good God!
你知道绍尔的总津贴也不过只有两百镑吗
Do you realise the total stipend from Sawle is only £200?
我为什么要把一半都给一个没文化的助理牧师
Why would I pay half to an uneducated curate?
因为所有工作都是他做的
Because he does all the work.
这不是本地的植物
This is not one of our native plants.
哪来的
How came you buy it?
这是一位朋友送我的木兰花
It is a magnolia that was given by a friend,
阿米蒂奇上尉
Lieutenant Armitage.
那位不幸去世的罗斯的朋友
Oh, Ross's friend who sadly died.
是的 很不幸他...
Yes, sadly he...
特伦威兹如今特别豪华
Trenwith is very grand these days.
当然了 你现在都不去那儿了
Of course, you never go there now.
你对里斯本满意吗
Were you pleased with Lisbon?
罗斯抢了乔治的席位
And the connection will not be improved
你们的关系更不会改善了
by Ross taking George's seat.
你还要在康沃尔待多久
How long do you remain in Cornwall?
看来这是个禁忌的话题
I see this is a forbidden subject.
你见过萝茜娜了吗
Have you met Rosina?
-这是我亲戚 瓦莱迪 -祝你日安 太太
- This is my cousin, Verity. - Good day to you, ma'am.
我要萝茜娜给孩子们做点便帽和软帽
I've asked Rosina to make some caps and bonnets for the children.
希望他们周日能戴上 夫人
And I hope to have them ready for Sunday, ma'am.
-我可以带过来吗 -那最好了
- Shall I bring them over? - That will be most convenient.
这姑娘真亲切
Amiable girl.
我弟弟德雷克至今未婚
And my brother Drake still unwed.
天呐 我本以为 我们的事后
My dear, I would have thought, after your experience with me,
你不会再想做媒了
you'd have had your fill of matchmaking.
怎么会 结局不是很不错吗
Not at all! See how well that worked out.
-买♥♥下这里真是明智 -谢谢
- You did well to secure this property. - Thank you.
你妻子是查诺韦斯家的
Your wife is a Chynoweth.
康沃尔最古老的家族之一
One of Cornwall's oldest families.
我本人是一介平民
I, myself, am a commoner
凭借自己的聪明才干
who, by dint of my own ingenuity,
跻身了贵族的边缘
has risen to the verge of aristocracy.
我要知道要我帮忙的人
I need to know I'm dealing with a man
和我一样看重自己的地位提升
who is equally serious about his own ascent.
他是如此
He is, you are.
你也知道 懂事不如有人有用
For, as you know, it is not WHAT one knows...
不过 像这样的引荐
However, any such introductions
是有价钱的
will come at a price.
我完全准备好付出了
Which I am fully prepared to meet.
我很欣赏你渴望尽快回议院的想法
And I applaud your desire for a speedy return to the House.
但或许你已经不想再寻找资助了
But perhaps you've had enough of seeking a patron.
或许你会更想能资助别人
Perhaps you'd prefer to be a patron yourself.
你看起来
You look...
瘦了
..thinner.
或许是因为我一直在盼望丈夫
Perhaps I've been pining for my husband.
那么
So...
你最近都在忙什么
what have you been up to?
照顾你的矿场 农场
Well, seeing to your mine, to your farm,
你的家和孩子
your household, your children.
我一直都在忙这些
That's what I've been up to.
回家路上 我一直都在想会是怎样的情景
All the way home, I wondered how this would be.
你会生气 嫉妒吗
Would there be anger, jealousy?
我们还会像以前那样
Would we ever laugh again...
开怀大笑吗
..like we used to?
我不知道 罗斯
I don't know, Ross.
我们会吗
Will we?
下去 小东西
Get down, boy!
来吧
There we go.
-给晚餐添套餐具 -为啥 谁来了
- Lay another place for supper. - Why, who be coming?
我
I am.
罗斯老爷
Oh, Master Ross!
这一路真是不顺
What an odious journey!
不得不和那个没礼貌的
Obliged to share a coach
小地主罗斯·波达克乘一辆车
with that impudent squireen Ross Poldark.
-惠特沃思夫人来过 -妈妈 她走了吗
- Lady Whitworth called. - Mama? Did I miss her?
她说没说给约翰·柯南找个家庭女教师
Did she mention a governess for John Conan?
我觉得这个主意很不错
I think it an excellent idea.
奥斯本 他还那么小
Osborne, he is an infant!
-我自己完全能够照顾好他 -我不同意
- I'm perfectly capable of caring for him myself. - I think not.
还记得你是怎样威胁要杀他吗
Recollect how you made threats against his life?
那其中的原因你心知肚明
You know very well why.
为了拒绝我的夫妻权利
Seeking to deny me my conjugal rights,
你那疯狂的想象力编出了关于我和你妹妹的
your fevered imagination conjured up some fantastical tale
无稽之谈
about your sister,
我对她可谓是深恶痛绝...
whom I loathe and detest with every ounce of...
亲爱的牧师 我离开你家嫁给亚瑟时
Dear Vicar, when I left your house to marry Arthur,
无意中拿走了你的一些书
I inadvertently carried away some books of yours.
您方便的时候
Could I ask you, at your convenience,
能否过来取一下
to call and collect them?
亚瑟每天在图书馆待到五点下班
Arthur is at the library until five each day
不过我每天下午都在家
but I'm always at home in the afternoons.
我的律师老纳特·皮尔斯患上痛风了
Old Nat Pearce, my attorney, riddled with gout.
我去与他一起祈祷好吗
Will I come and pray with him?
你肯定会令他感到宽慰的
I'm sure you'll be a comfort.
天啊 恩尼斯医生
Good Lord, Dr Enys!
-已经开始了吗 -是的
- Has it started already? - Yes.
她已经出生了
SHE has started already.
她像我们担心的那样难看吗
Is she as ugly as we feared?
很可能是我见过的最完美的生物
Quite possibly the most perfect creature I've ever seen.
她的眼睛是蓝色的吗
Does she have blue eyes?
刚出生的孩子眼睛都是蓝色的
All babies have blue eyes.
-像她父亲一样 -恐怕是的
- Like her father. - I'm afraid so.
恐怕我必须学会忍♥受她
And I suppose I must learn to tolerate her.
我们该叫你什么呢
What shall we call you?
莎拉·卡罗琳·恩尼斯小姐
Miss Sarah Caroline Enys.
尽管您的慷慨
Notwithstanding your generosity
使我与亚瑟得以成婚
in enabling Arthur and I to marry,
恐怕我们还是很难维持收支平衡
I'm afraid we do still struggle to make ends meet.
要是我能做点什么来增加微薄的收入就好了
If only there was something I could do to augment our meagre income.
一些...
Something I could...
举手之劳的事
turn my hand to.
布莱米船长还好吗
How is Captain Blamey?
挺好 谢谢 他让我代他问好
Well, thank you. He sends his regards.
他真是太客气了 毕竟...
That's kind of him, considering.
安德鲁不是个报复心重的人
Andrew is not a vengeful man.
但在爱情方面
But, in matters of the heart,
他不喜欢那些
he does not hold with interference
干涉当事人的人
from those who think they know better.
你是指我对你的事吗
Myself, in your case?
还有莫文娜的事
And Morwenna's.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表