剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第二季 第一集
前情提要
王冠旅馆
雷·潘万纳
挚爱的妻子德梅尔扎
亲爱的伊丽莎白
正义
塔楼
挚爱的妻子德梅尔扎
伊丽莎白·波达克
特伦威兹庄园
死亡
未完待续
我希望你能回来
I wish you to return.
不会太久的
It won't be for long.
罗斯·波达克还活着
Ross Poldark is alive.
我儿子要结婚了
My boy is to be married.
谁家姑娘
Who is to be?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
你叫什么
What's your name?
德梅尔扎·卡恩
Demelza Carne.
罗斯·波达克
Ross Poldark.
强者崛起
'The stronger rises'
弱者衰败
as the weaker falls.
爱与竞争 都公平公正
For all is fair in love and war.
铜矿 挖到铜矿了
Copper! Copper's been struck!
弗兰西斯跟人赌牌压上了矿井
Francis staked the mine on a game on cards.
他输了
He lost.
从咱们眼皮底下溜走
To sneak away under our very noses
嫁给一个酒鬼
and marry that drunkard.
我做的是不对 但是出于对瓦莱迪的爱
Perhaps it was wrong but I did it for love of Verity.
你走吧
Will you go?!
你喜欢默默地看着客人被毁掉
Perhaps you prefer your guests to be ruined in silence.
滚
Go.
是白喉吗
Is it the putrid throat?
我来照顾你们所有人
I'll stay and look after you all.
她们都染病了 症状错不了
They both have it. The symptoms are unmistakable.
向上帝祈祷 我不会失去今生挚爱
You can pray to God I do not lose the love of my life.
原谅我 我救不了她
Forgive me. I cannot save her.
罗斯
Ross!
我不能再允许我的感情被误解
I will no longer have my feelings misunderstood.
还有我的意图
Or my intentions.
抢夺货物的人都犯下了
Anyone plundering will be guilty of theft
偷窃重罪
and committing a capital offence.
我想你一定理解吧
I'm certain we understand each other.
波达克上尉 我有命令带你去特鲁洛监狱
Captain Poldark, I have orders to take you to Truro gaol.
什么罪名
On what charge?
抢沉船 鼓动暴♥乱♥ 杀人
Wrecking. Inciting a riot. Murder.
波达克先生
Mr Poldark,
据说你煽动邻里
it is alleged that you roused the neighbourhood
带一帮嗜血暴民前去海滩抢劫
and led a blood-thirsty mob down to the beach.
-不对 -哪个部分不对
- Incorrect. - Which part?
他们不是嗜血 而是急需食物
They were not thirsty for blood. They were starving for food.
海滩的那起暴♥乱♥是你怂恿的吗
Did you encourage the riot which broke out on the beach?
我并不认为那是暴♥乱♥
I did not consider it a riot.
你赞成掠夺和违法行径吗
Do you approve of plunder and lawlessness?
你赞成让一个个家庭
Do you approve of whole families
长♥期♥缺乏充足的粮食维生吗
being without sufficient food to keep them alive?
你和马修·桑森的死有什么关系
What part did you play in the death of Matthew Sanson?
很遗憾 没有任何关系
Regrettably, none whatsoever.
太不像话了
Enough of this insolence.
罗斯·维纳·波达克
Ross Vennor Poldark,
你要在博德明巡回法庭接受审判
I am committing you for trial at the Bodmin Assizes.
保释金定为一百英镑
Bail will be set at 100 pounds
愿上帝怜悯你
and may God have mercy upon you,
因为我绝对不会
for I most assuredly would not.
茱莉娅
Julia.
罗斯
Ross!
他们放了你 我就知道会的
They let you go, I knew they would.
他们撤销了所有指控 对吗
Did they dismiss all the charges?
并没有
Not quite.
我五天后要在博德明巡回法庭
I'm to be tried by Justice Lister
接受利斯特法官的审判
at the Bodmin Assizes in five days' time.
我必须在前一夜前往监狱
I must present myself at the gaol the night before.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么会这样
How has it come to this?
乔治
George?
这整件事就是个笑话
This entire thing is a nonsense.
我很快就会回来的
I'll be back before you know I've gone.
他根本不该被起诉
He should never have been charged.
他是个绅士 是波达克家的人
He's a gentleman and a Poldark!
也是他自己最大的敌人
His own worst enemy.
我很想和他谈谈 可他不愿见我
I would speak to him, but he avoids me.
他不愿见我们任何人
He avoids us all.
自从茱莉娅死了以后
Since they lost Julia.
一定得做点什么
Well, something must be done
不然他会把自己送上绞架的
or he will walk his head into a noose.
或者法国人发明的新装置
Or that new contraption they have in France.
他要是有点理智 就该寻求帮助
If he's a sensible man, he will seek assistance...
找重要人物求求情
have words in the ears of those that matter.
博斯考文
The Boscowens?
圣奥本
St Aubyns?
沃勒根
Warleggans?
他们自家表亲在沉船中丧生了
When their cousin died in the wreck?
不 这些指控很可能就是乔治提的
No, George is very likely behind the accusations.
但如果他想 他的话会有用吧
But he could exert influence if he chose?
他的影响力无所不及
His reach extends everywhere.
但乔治怎么会想帮罗斯说话呢
Why would George throw his might behind Ross?
你说得对 凭什么呢
You're right. Why would he?
暴风雨快来了
There's a storm coming.
茱莉娅害怕打雷
Julia's afeared of thunder.
我禁不住想她还在这儿
I keep thinking that she's still here
如果我叫她的名字...
and if I just call her name...
我会慢慢好起来的
I'll be better, by and by.
我每天都这样告诉自己
I tell myself that every day.
结果每天都做不到
And every day I fail.
-我们必须考虑审判的事 -是吗
- We must think of the trial. - Oh, must we?
罗斯 这可不是小事
Ross, 'tis no little thing.
这是真正的审判 不是治安法官的小案子
It is a proper trial, not just a magistrate.
你必须面对法官和陪审团
You must answer to judge and jury
如果他们判你有罪
and if you're found guilty...
他们不能绞死我
They cannot hang me.
-我要做的事太多了 -真的 罗斯
- I've too much to do. - Truly, Ross.
真的 德梅尔扎
Truly, Demelza,
我不想被我无法控制的事分心
I decline to be distracted by matters beyond my control.
让我去做些我能掌握的事吧
Give me leave to attend on something I can influence.
先生们
Gentlemen!
我两天后就去博德明了 我们还等什么
I leave for Bodmin in two days. What are we waiting for?
你走之前想要开♥发♥一条新矿脉
And no doubt you aim to strike a new lode before you go?
至少几条 我们下去吧
A couple, at least. So let's get down there.
新矿脉 哪能那么走运
New lode? He'll be lucky.
老特雷巴沙矿脉快枯竭了 但他不承认
The old Trebartha lode's near petered out, but he won't have it.
就像他不承认这次审判
No more than he'll have this trial.
听他的语气 你会以为他要去米迦勒节集♥会♥呢
To hear him, you'd think he was heading for Michaelmas Fayre.
德怀特
Dwight.
他不能这样鸵鸟心态
He cannot just bury his head.
那你去告诉他
And will you tell him?
审判将近 他要怎么辩护
It's almost upon him, how will he defend himself?
谁会替他说话
Who will speak for him?
我会 但必须还有其他人
I will. But there must be others.
而且必须有很多
And plenty of them.
检方肯定已经做好准备
The Crown will already have assembled its case.
肯定有很多人愿意帮忙
And no doubt there'll be plenty who'll be glad to help it.
-我能信赖你吗 坦卡德 -当然
- Can I rely on you, Tankard? - Of course.
乐意为您效劳
Always happy to be of service.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表