剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
- This is disgraceful. - I will have you expelled from Parliament!
是吗 乔治 你想怎么做到
Will you, George? And how will you manage that?
老天爷啊 沃勒根太太
Good gracious. Mrs Warleggan!
-德怀特 快去帮她 -请让我过去
- Dwight, help her! - Please, let me through.
我的马车 叫我的马车过来
My carriage! Call for my carriage!
-你晕倒之前觉得不舒服吗 -完全没有
- Were you feeling unwell prior to fainting? - No, not at all.
但大厅里好热 空气又不流通
But it was so warm in the hall and very little air.
是啊
Of course.
请原谅 容我冒昧
Forgive me, if I may be so bold...
你会不会怀孕了
..Is there a possibility that you might be with child?
我 不会的
I... No.
我觉得没有
I don't believe so.
你不能被人看见
You cannot be seen here.
惠特沃思夫人会叫警♥察♥来的
Lady Whitworth will call the constables.
我没有恶意
I mean no harm.
你必须知道 我本来都放弃了对你的希望
'Ee must know that I did give up all hope of 'ee.
但萨姆说
Then Sam say I...
我该再来一次
..Should come again...
告诉你
..And tell 'ee...
我还爱你
..I love 'ee still.
所以我最后问一次
So I ask one final time,
你不愿嫁给我吗
will 'ee not take me?
爱我不是罪孽
'Tis no sin to love me.
你看不到我们还有希望吗
Can you not see that there be hope?
我曾经这么想过
I did think so once...
但现在
..But now...
请走吧
Please go...
再也不要回来了
..And never return.
我怀孕了
I'm with child.
天呐 你真让我生气 罗斯
Oh, Lord, how you vex me, Ross.
你总要接受乔治的挑衅吗
Must you always rise to George's bait?
-你怎么不拦着我 -我还要看着我丈夫吗
- Why did you not prevent me? - Am I my husband's keeper?
那不是你的任务吗
That is your task, is it not?
做我更好的部分
To be the better part of me?
真希望我们能替帕斯科做更多
..I only wish we'd achieved more on Pascoe's behalf.
他不该只做一个卑微的出纳
He deserves more than to be a humble clerk.
给罗斯先生的信
This come for Mister Ross.
恩尼斯医生
Dr Enys.
亲爱的
My love?
你知道我是个硬心肠的人
You know I am a hard creature
我们也已经认定 我没有心
and, as we've established, I have no heart.
我从伦敦回来已经几周了
And it's been weeks since I returned from London.
你已经开始坐不住了吗
And already you grow restless?
你在想你什么时候能有借口回去
You wonder when you can decently return?
我看出来了 亲爱的
I've observed it, my love.
你受不了冷冷清清的
It's not in your nature to be starved of company.
我现在更了解自己了
Now I know myself better,
我意识到我需要多元的生活
I realise I am a creature that needs variety.
在伦敦和康沃尔都是
London as well as Cornwall.
这次 我希望我丈夫也去
This time, I want my husband with me.
哪怕只为向你的朋友证明我存在
If only to prove to your friends he exists!
-这么明显吗 -只有我一眼能看穿
- Am I so obvious? - Only to me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我知道你不喜欢乔克医生
I know you dislike Dr Choake...
你不是叫他来了吧
You've not summoned him?
亲爱的 我没办法 你的恶心一周都没好转
My dear, I had no choice. This nausea has not abated for a week.
我受不了看你这么痛苦
I cannot bear to see you suffer.
先生们 这次银行合伙人的会议正式开始
Gentlemen, I call to order this meeting of the banking partners.
在开始之前
And before we begin,
我要向最新的合伙人表示欢迎
I must extend a welcome to our newest partner,
哈瑞斯·帕斯科
Harris Pascoe.
你们会发现我们的人数临时加了一位
You will all note a last-minute addition to our number.
你们中有些人可能会不解
Some of you may query this.
这个人并不能带来钱财 今后也不会
The name in question brings no money, never will,
他不是会攒钱的那种人
not being the type to accumulate,
但他在这里和在首都
but he's making quite a name for himself
都已是风云人物
both here and in the capital.
所以我认为他本人就是个财富
So I think he is an asset in himself.
波达克上尉 我很高兴你能加入
Captain Poldark, I am delighted you could join us.
没人比我更惊讶了
No-one was more surprised than I.
天呐 你现在真是个大人物了
Lord, what a personage you be these days.
大家都想跟你扯上关系
Everyone do wish to join their name to yours.
或许很快 你就会高贵得不愿跟我说话了
Perhaps soon you'll be too grand to talk to me.
迟早的事
Only a matter of time.
真的 罗斯 作为银行家和议员
Yet truly, Ross, as a banker and an MP,
你是不是要遭遇各种诱惑了
will not all manner of inducements come your way?
希望是的
I should hope so.
但你不会受影响吧
But you'll remain immune?
是吗
Will I?
我了解你
I know you.
如果是这样 那或许
In which case, perhaps
我该拒绝我今天才收到的
I'd better decline that very generous offer
-慷慨提议了 -什么提议
- which was made to me only today. - Which?
用豪华的马车带我去伦敦
The use of a luxurious carriage to take me to London.
还要带上我妻子
Along with my wife.
什么
What?
你要我拒绝吗
You wish me to decline?
你要我随你去伦敦吗
You wish me to come to London with you?
我该去吗
Should I be going?
你当然会觉得紧张
Naturally, you are anxious.
但有些事需要
But sometimes there are matters that may only be attended to
夫妻一起处理
when husband and wife are together.
是吧 恩尼斯医生
Am I right, Dr Enys?
你一向正确 亲爱的
Always, my love.
只是一个月
It's only a month.
真不敢相信我们得抛下他们自己走
I cannot believe we must ride away and forget them.
放心 20年后 他们会抛下我们自己走的
Rest assured, in 20 years' time they'll ride away and forget us!
别那么说
Don't say that!
挥手告别
Wave goodbye.
乔克医生
Dr Choake...
开了些药粉
..Prescribed several powders,
每天服用三次 用两周
to be taken thrice daily for a fortnight.
-他还建议助泻 放血 溃灼 -不
- He also recommends purging, bleeding, blistering... No.
-亲爱的 -那没必要
- My dear? - That will not be necessary.
乔克医生错了
Dr Choake is mistook.
我没病
I'm not ill.
我怀孕了
I'm with child.
亲爱的
My dear.
但 这太好了
But... But this is wonderful news!
你不知道我多么高兴
Oh, I cannot tell you how overjoyed...
但是你...得休息
No, but you must... You must rest.
你得让我来照顾你的一切需要
You must allow me to take charge of all your needs and wishes.
什么时候...临盆
When... When may we expect...?
12月
I think December...
差不多吧
..Or thereabouts.
12月 我们去梅菲尔区买♥♥栋房♥子
December... Well, we will take a house in Mayfair.
或许在伦敦生
We might even have the child in London.
希望这次是个女孩
And let us hope for a girl this time.
那多棒
Would that not be delightful?
亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
叔叔 我们有好消息
Uncle, we have good news!
我有坏消息
And I have bad.
巴塞特银行合并了帕斯科的银行成立了康沃尔银行
Basset's Bank incorporated Pascoe's to form The Cornish Bank.
新公♥司♥列出的合伙人当中
Among the partners listed in the new enterprise
包括了罗斯·波达克
is Ross Poldark.
没关系
No matter.
老天啊 罗斯
Oh, Judas, Ross!
你怎么不叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me?
我怎么会变成这副样子的
How did I get like this?
你穿着衣服睡着了
You fell asleep fully clothed.
-我送你上了床 -就没给我找件睡袍吗
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表