剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
I see that, sir.
我相信这样的医生会不好找的
And I trust you'll not easily find such a man.
恩尼斯医生
Oh, Dr Enys.
小丫头今天烦死人了
Little minx has been so tiresome today.
基本没怎么笑过
Scarcely any smiles.
总是挤出几声很奇怪的咳嗽惹人心烦
Forcing out the strangest little cough just to be annoying.
咳嗽
Cough?
我能看看她吗
May I see her?
我觉得没什么大碍
I think it's nothing serious.
当然
Of course not.
这位小姐只是想引起我
Only Madam's attempt to take more attention of mine
更多注意罢了
than she has already.
你一定要这么急着离开我们的床吗
Must you be in such haste to leave our bed?
我是着急去拥抱另一位少女
I'm in haste to embrace another maiden.
她可没你这么温顺
Less accommodating than this one.
我相信她最终会投降的
I believe she will surrender in the end.
她投降时 我也想去
And when she do, I'd like to be there.
在地面上
Above grass.
我知道我的位置 在矿井办公室中
I know my place - in the mine office.
有自己的椅子 还有挂外套的晾衣钉
Got my own chair and a peg to hang my coat.
我在伦敦时知道矿井在可靠的人手中
It comforts me to know when I'm in London,
让我很放心
the mine's in safe hands.
所以你没要我随你一同去吗
Is that why you don't ask me to come with you?
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?
至少你回议会后
At least when you return to Parliament
我们能在伦敦多见到杰弗里·查尔斯
we'll see more of Geoffrey Charles in London.
现在 我们还有自己的儿子要宝贝
And meanwhile, we have our own son to cherish.
一先令是多少便士 我们去数一数吧
How many pence in a shilling? Shall we go and count?
好的 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
-日安 兄弟 -早上好
- Good day to thee, brother. - Morning.
仁慈的主 请保佑我们的冒险
Blessed Lord, look kindly on our ventures
这是您圣名荣光的恩赐
which we dedicate to the glory of thy holy name.
艾玛有没有消息
You hear anything from Emma?
她还在特希提做女仆吗
Is she maid at Tehidy still?
是的 兄弟
Yes, brother.
她离开了一年了
'Tis a year since she left,
下周她就会给我答案
and next week be the time she says she'll give me her answer,
与不与我结婚
will we be wed or no.
你有希望吗
Are you hopeful?
可能吧
I reckon so.
恩尼斯医生
Dr Enys.
我很少征求别人的意见
It's rare that I seek a second opinion.
我知道
I recall.
但由于惠特沃思先生催促我
But since I have been urged by Mr Whitworth
准许把他妻子送往精神病院
to sanction his wife's committal to a mental institution...
没有另一位医生的认可
You would not wish to do so
你不愿这么做
without the endorsement of another physician.
是的
Quite.
我有一个要求
I have one stipulation.
我必须单独检查惠特沃思太太
I must examine Mrs Whitworth alone.
荒谬
Preposterous!
拜托了
Pray do.
恩尼斯医生
Dr Enys.
我从没有不想让你继续为我看病的意思
You know, do you not, that it was never my wish
-这你知道的吧 -当然
- that your services be dispensed with? - Of course.
很遗憾我在这么不愉快的情况下再次到来
I'm sorry that I return under such unhappy circumstances.
你知道我丈夫是怎么想的吗
Do you know what my husband believes?
现在我怎么想才是关键
It is what I believe which matters here.
你是什么意思 麻烦小姐
What can you mean, Madam Mischief?
你再这么躺着
Our guests will be bored witless
只发出刺耳沉重的声音 客人要无聊死了
if you lie still and only make that tiresome rasping sound.
-她病了吗 -只是有点感冒
- Is she sick? - The merest of colds.
-德怀特说不要紧吗 -德怀特总是很紧张
- And Dwight's not concerned? - Dwight's always concerned.
莎拉是他的小公主
Sarah's his little princess.
先生们 我为惠特沃思太太做了检查
Gentlemen, I have examined Mrs Whitworth
也与她长谈了一番
and talked with her at length.
我检查了她是否具有
I have looked for indication
失智的症状 但并未发现
that she may be losing her reason and found none.
这
And this...
-就是你要说的一切吗 -不 先生
- ..Is all you have to say? - No, sir, it is not.
你有一位纤弱的妻子
You have a wife who must be regarded as delicate.
依我看来 她需要的是关怀
In my opinion, what she needs is care,
呵护和体贴
kindness and consideration.
你是说她没有得到这些吗
Are you suggesting she does not receive these?
这轮不到我说
That's not for me to say.
要我提醒你 她威胁要杀了我们的儿子吗
May I remind you that she threatened to murder our son?
你是说了 但是她有过任何行动吗
You've said so, but has she ever made any move towards it?
这个威胁本身
The very existence of the threat
就是她发狂的铁证
is proof enough that she is insane.
你难道不知道教会对癫狂的定义
And may I remind you that the church's view on insanity
就是上帝对恶人的审判吗
is that it is God's judgment upon the wicked?
由于国王自身的疯癫 这个观点已经动摇
A view that has recently been shaken by the King's own madness.
如果你认为国王陛下的癫狂
Might I suggest it would be treason
是由自身的罪孽造成
to argue that His Majesty's insanity
这可是叛国罪
was brought on by his own evil ways?
问题是 恩尼斯医生
The problem, Dr Enys,
惠特沃思太太拒绝履行夫妻义务
is that Mrs Whitworth is refusing to fulfil her conjugal duties.
没错 所以我备受煎熬
Exactly. Hence my suffering.
乔克医生 我没有否认此问题
Dr Choake, I don't deny the problem.
但这问题真可以通过专业手段来解决吗
But is it one we can take professional steps to resolve?
我们被要求给出诊断
We are asked to provide a diagnosis
证实惠特沃思先生的看法
confirming Mr Whitworth's view
他的妻子疯了且必须被关起来
that his wife is insane and must be put away.
而我认为她没有
My answer is no.
相信你也这么认为
As yours must surely be.
我不能也不愿意帮助你 先生
I cannot help you, sir. Nor do I wish to.
依我拙见 如果一个丈夫不能用爱护和同情
It's my humble opinion that if a husband cannot win his wife
来赢得他妻子的心
by loving kindness and sympathy
那他就不配拥有她
then he deserves to go without her.
祝你们都日安
I bid you both good day.
傲慢的家伙
Insolent pup!
萨姆
Sam!
你觉得这是不是有些湿
Does that feel moist to you?
姐夫
Brother?
让所有人都出去 快点
Get everyone out. Now.
出去
Get out!
-怎么了 -淹水了
- What is it? - There's a flood!
到地面上去 所有人都快撤
Get up to grass now! Everyone out!
快跑 到地面上去
Go! Above to grass.
萨姆 你能告诉其他人吗
Sam, will you warn the others?
-你要去哪里 -去13层
- Where will you go? - Down to 13 level.
那里会最先被淹 快跑
It will be the first to flood. Go!
淹水了
There's a flood!
不要浪费时间 赶紧从井里出去
Waste no time! Get up the shaft now!
快点
Come on!
所有人都出去 淹水了
Everyone out - there's a flood!
-还有人在这里吗 -我不确定 先生
- Is anyone else down here? - I can't be sure, sir.
出去 快出去
Out! Out!
还有人在这里吗
Is anyone down here?
在矿井被淹前赶紧逃
Make haste before she floods!
淹水 淹水了
Flood! There's a flood!
扎克 鲍比
Zachy, Bobby.
淹水了
There's a flood.
-哪里 -20层
- Where? - 20 level.
井口水位已经在上涨了 还有人在这里吗
The shaft's filling up already. Is anyone else down there?
-只有我们 -快走
- It's just we. - Hurry.
快点
Hurry!
矿井的铃响了 姑娘
Mine bells are ringing, maid!
天呐
Judas.
照顾好孩子们
Mind the children.
恩尼斯医生 你太在意这孩子了
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表