剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
- I put you to bed. - And failed to furnish me a nightgown?
-你需要吗 -我现在需要啊
- Did you need one? - I need one now!
去拿嘛
Go and fetch it.
要是个绅士就会去替我拿来
A gentleman would fetch it for me.
那要看是哪位绅士了
That depends on the gentleman.
光线太强了 罗斯
'Tis too bright, Ross.
阳光不衬人
One don't look becoming in daylight.
我可不觉得
I disagree.
-你替不替我拿啊 -不
- Are you going to hand it me or not? - Not.
不 你别想碰我
No, you cannot have me!
我可以的
Yes, I can.
你是我的囚犯
You're my prisoner.
我的礼物 想拆就拆
My present, to be unwrapped at leisure.
先生 帕金斯太太已经摆好了早餐
Sir, Mrs Parkins' breakfast is served.
告诉帕金斯太太我们一小时后下去
Tell Mrs Parkins we shall be down in an hour.
或者两小时
Or two.
我以为你更喜欢康沃尔的我
I thought you liked me best in Cornwall.
康沃尔的德梅尔扎非常美妙
A Demelza in Cornwall is a wondrous thing.
但伦敦的德梅尔扎更美了
But a Demelza in London is even better.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表