剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
阿米蒂奇将在下次选举中与乔治对决
Armitage will oppose George in the next election.
是啊
He will...
如果他的身体可以
..If he's well enough.
你说他没事的
You said he is.
我可能没完全说实话
I may not have been entirely truthful.
你真觉得休能去竞选吗
You really think Hugh's fit to stand?
他的视力有改善
His eyesight's improved but
但还有些不那么让人安心的迹象
there were other, less encouraging signs -
过度紧张
excess of nervous energy,
看上去似乎还有些发热
something feverish in his demeanour.
如果仅此而已 那我会认为没必要担心
Were that all, I'd say there was no cause for concern but...
但如果发热是其他病症的症状
..If the fever is symptomatic of some other condition,
再加上头疼
along with the headaches...
奇怪 我本以为他的身体比我好多了
Strange, though. I thought him so much more robust than I.
现在他愈发虚弱 我却愈发强壮了
Yet now he ails and I grow stronger.
强壮到能考虑迎来新的家庭成员了吗
Strong enough to consider an addition to our household?
你是说...
Do you mean...?
亲爱的 你的选举计划
My dear, can your election plans
可以改天再处理吗
wait for another night?
或许你可以照顾下你的妻子
Perhaps you could attend to your wife.
还是要让她照顾你
Or must she attend to you?
罗斯
Ross!
-我以为你会留在特鲁洛呢 -德梅尔扎
- I thought maybe you'd stay in Truro. - Demelza,
我得告诉你
I must tell you,
今天有绞刑
there was a hanging.
-天呐 -三人被判刑 两人改判了缓刑
- Dear God. - Three sentenced, two reprieved.
是谁
Who was it?
休还好吗
How was Hugh?
他看上去有些虚弱
He seemed a little fragile.
但依然爱着你
But still in love with you?
好像是的
I think so.
你呢
And you?
我很难过他的健康情况尚不明朗
I'm grieved for him that his health is so uncertain.
据说可怜跟爱很相近
They say pity is akin to love.
我觉得他想要的不是可怜
I don't think it's pity he wants.
我觉得那是男人最不想要的东西
I'd say it's the last thing a man wants.
女人也是
Or a woman.
你离开我去找伊丽莎白时可怜我吗
Did you pity me when you left me for Elizabeth?
-我没离开过你 -我觉得你离开过
- I never left you. - It seemed to me like you did.
那天晚上
That night...
还有你在教堂跟她见面的那天
..And the day you met her in the church.
我当时没告诉你
I never told you at the time
是因为我觉得自己找不到合适的言语
because I didn't trust myself to find the words.
说你还爱她吗
To say you still loved her?
不 恰恰相反
No. The reverse.
我爱过她 你也知道
I loved her once, as well you know...
我心里
..And there's a part of me
总会对她保留几分爱意
that will always think of her with affection
但是
but...
我那天意识到 她从没 也不可能有
..I realised that day that she never was, and never could be,
你对我的意义
what you are to me.
不可或缺
Indispensable.
不可替代
Irreplaceable.
你现在跟我说这个是因为
You tell me this now because...?
或许我太把你想当然了
I think perhaps I've taken you for granted.
认定你肯定知道
Assumed you knew...
对我来说显而易见的事
..What to me was obvious,
那就是你是我更好的那部分
that you are the better part of me.
或许我也是这样
I think perhaps I've been guilty of the same.
罗斯
Oh, Ross...
为什么两个如此相爱的人
..How can it be that two people who love so much...
却这么不理解彼此
Understand so little?
现在太迟了吗
Is it now too late?
希望没有
I hope not.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表