剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
And how long will this distraction continue?
直到我有理由让它停下
Until I find a reason for it to stop.
敌方领土啊
Enemy territory?
代表了他所代表的一切
And typical of everything he stands for.
乔治忽于防守了
George is neglecting his defences.
-真是大意 -罗斯
- How careless of him. - Ross...
你觉得只有我反对这栅栏吗
Do you think I'm the only one who objects to these barricades?
不 但我觉得你有别人
No, but I think you have particular grievances
没有的不满
which others do not.
我作为获选议会议员
Is it not my duty as an elected Member of Parliament
不就该为选民代言吗
to be the mouthpiece of my constituents?
或许代言[嘴]是没错 拿上手呢
The mouthpiece, perhaps, but the hand?
或是上脚
Or the foot?
我同意
I agree.
作为政客 这真是表率行为
Fine behaviour for a politician.
如果不在议会 我还可以如此自居的话
If one may call oneself such outside of Parliament.
瓦莱蒂会说我这是有波达克家族的诅咒
Verity would say I suffer from the curse of the Poldarks.
-那是什么 -易怒
- Which is? - Swiftness to anger,
容易结怨
readiness to hold a grievance,
不愿妥协
inability to compromise.
这是三个诅咒了
That's three curses.
-真有应验的吗 -我就不再说了
- And are any of them true? - I rest my case.
我虽然没怎么多想过
I have not given this much thought
但我感觉愤怒并非总是毁灭性的
but my sense is that anger is not always destructive.
如果导向得当 甚至可以是好的
It can even be good, if properly directed.
对 你可能是对的
Yes, you may be right.
我该学会把它用在更好的地方
I should learn to burn it in a better cause.
这是谁的啊
I wonder who this belonged to.
另一个生活里的另一个人
Another man from another life.
他不愿回去吗
Is he sorry to return?
对 也不对
Yes and no.
他不是曾说 要带来更大的改变
Did he not once say to effect greater change,
就得在更大的舞台上行动吗
he must do so from a grander stage?
是啊
He did.
那个更大的舞台不是让他觉得有那么一点
And is that grander stage not one he find just a little...
怎么说的
What's the word?
令人沉醉吗
..Intoxicating?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
而那个世界
And is that world not one
他是不是想继续一人独占呢
he wish to keep to himself a little longer?
但那只是因为如果我想
Only because I could not achieve
在那里实现愿望
all I hope to there...
你就必须替我坚守这里
..Without you in place of me here.
很快
And soon...
我们就能一起去那儿
..We will go there together.
圣迈克尔区的议会议员 霍尔上尉
The Member of Parliament for St Michael, Captain Howell,
已投降
has surrendered.
他已向我保证会在下次选举中退出
I have his assurance he will stand down at the next election.
那我们要回伦敦了
So we'll return to London?
还有威斯敏斯特
And Westminster.
罗斯·波达克最好小心点
And Ross Poldark had better look over his shoulder
因为我在他身后紧追上来了
because I am fast approaching in his wake.
替我照顾好德梅尔扎
Watch over Demelza for me.
我觉得她打算照顾我呢
I think she intends to watch over me!
我会尽力让卡罗琳回来找你
I'll do my best to bring Caroline back to you.
你之前也做到过
As you did once before.
-给我写信 -你要给我写信
- Write to me. - Write to me!
我要知道我最爱的人都发生了什么事
I want to hear everything that happens to those I love most.
我们都被撇下了
Here we are, deserted.
被抛弃了
Abandoned.
我们得尽力而为
Well, we must try to make the best of it.
是啊 我们一定要尽力而为
Yes. We must try to make the best.
*风儿去*
*For what air drifts from one place*
*潮水来*
*Is with the tide to another brought*
*未走远*
*And is not lost beyond recall*
*仍可寻*
*Which cannot be found*
*用心找*
*If sought.*
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表