剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
for they shall receive God's benison.
耶♥和♥华♥说 去吧 数数你的祝福
Go forth, saith the Lord, and count thy blessings...
因为你再不会得到更多祝福了
..For you have had the last of them.
我从没想到还能再看到你的笑容
I never thought I'd see you smile again.
这笑容来之不易 即使是现在
'Tis not something comes easy, even now.
那你一定要好好练习 明天你就要结婚了
Then you must practise more, for tomorrow you're to be wed
假以时日 像罗斯和我那样
and, in time, like Ross and me...
-可能会日久生情 -那是必然的
- Love may grow? - Love will grow.
惠特沃思牧师
Reverend Whitworth.
是我 你是谁
Yes? Who is it?
你想干什么
What do you want?
这就是我想做的
This is what I want.
是你
You?
你比平时迟了些 你的姐♥妹♥们♥还好吗
You're later than usual. Were your sisters well?
亚瑟
Arthur?
死了
Dead?
*她在一片野花地里*
*She's out in the meadow flower*
*摘着花*
*Gathering*
*在五月愉快的早晨*
*In the merry morning of May...*
为什么要告诉我 姐姐
Why tell me, sister?
为什么不把我蒙在鼓里
Why not keep me in the dark
就让我和那个可爱的姑娘结婚
and let me wed that sweet, sweet girl?
德雷克
Drake,
你知道为什么
you know why.
这不是一场意外
This was no accident.
我没法这么说 女士 我没在现场
I cannot tell you, ma'am. I was not there.
不 是我在这么说
No, I'm telling you.
这些伤口和淤青
These lacerations and bruises...
与坠马和马受惊急跑的伤势一致
Are consistent with a fall and the headlong bolt of a horse.
那绝不可能怪他
For which he could not possibly be at fault.
我儿子是出色的骑手 他不是还狩过猎吗
My son was an excellent horseman. Did he not ride to hounds?
很明显凶手另有其人
But clearly someone is to blame
在找出他之前我不会善罢甘休的
and I will not rest till I discover who it is.
我去了铁匠铺那儿 没找到他
I went to the smithy, found no sign of him.
扎奇看到他去找了萝茜娜
Zacky seen him with Rosina.
然后他离开了 没人知道去了哪
Then he left - none knows where.
天呐 萨姆 我告诉他对吗
Judas, Sam, should I have told him?
还是该让他先和萝茜娜结婚
Should I first have let him wed Rosina?
是的 因为她能做个好妻子
Yes, for she'd have made him a good and proper wife
-他们也会白头偕老 侍奉吾主 -是啊
- and they'd have grown happy and served Christ together. - Yes.
但那样他是绝不会原谅我的
But then he'd never have forgiven me.
德梅尔扎
Demelza.
德雷克不见了
Drake's gone.
-萝茜娜呢 -她很勇敢
- And Rosina? - Rosina's brave.
-杰克气坏了 半个村子都气坏了 -也难怪
- Jack is raging, as is half the village. - I don't wonder.
-在大婚的日子弃婚 -德怀特 我该怎么办
- To jilt a girl on her wedding day? - Dwight, what shall I do?
我为了维护安宁要累死了
I'm that weary of keeping the peace...
-我真希望有人能照顾我 -嗯
- ..I just wish somebody would take care of me. - Yes.
罗斯该在这里的
Ross should be here.
还有卡罗琳
And Caroline.
你先是折磨了我 然后又要抛下我吗
So first you torment me and then you abandon me?
跟我回康沃尔吧
Return with me to Cornwall.
弗兰西斯爵士的马车里有地方
Sir Francis has room in his carriage.
我们很快就能到家
We will have the swiftest possible journey.
我带着心魔回去 德怀特不会喜欢的
Dwight would not thank me for returning with my demons intact.
你很清楚不管你有没有心魔 他都会欢迎你
You know very well he will embrace you, demons and all.
我没哭
I did not weep.
我哭不出
Could not.
哪怕是莎拉在我怀中失去体温的时候
Even when Sarah grew cold in my arms.
我觉得如果我能抱住她
I thought, if I could only keep hold of her...
就能凭意志让她复生
..I could will her back to life.
德怀特最终把她抱走时 那痛苦
When Dwight finally prised her from me, the agony was...
让我难以承受
..So overwhelming.
我只能让自己
I had to remove myself
远离再有那种痛苦的可能
from even the possibility of ever feeling that again.
就来伦敦吗
By coming to London?
没有比伦敦更能麻木感觉的地方了
You know, there's nowhere like London for numbing the senses.
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you desire?
现在还是吗
Still?
暂时是的
For now.
但我开始哭了 罗斯
But I have begun to weep, Ross.
我会再哭的
And I will do so again.
你们饿吗 自己拿吧
Are you hungry? Help yourself.
给 拿些面包
Here, take some bread.
太太不太太的
Mistress or no,
别以为你能买♥♥回我们的好感
don't you think you'll buy our favour!
等你那弟弟再露脸
Whenever he shows his face,
就会为他的所作所为付出代价
brother of yours will pay for what he done!
很遗憾我们不能去参加葬礼
It's unfortunate we cannot attend the funeral.
我会写信给姐姐
I will write to my sister,
对这一不幸的消息表示同情
commiserating with her on the terrible news.
有些人觉得是谋杀
Some people think it was murder.
是吗
Do they?
但如果真是如此 应该能找到凶器吧
But if that were the case, would not a weapon have been found?
是啊
True, yes.
都打算好了 我会负责照顾约翰·柯南
Plans have been made. I shall take charge of John Conan.
作为我的孙子和继承人 他会受到良好教育
As my grandson and heir, he will be properly educated.
他母亲完全没有这个能力
His mother is wholly incapable.
怪不得奥斯本对她丧失了信心
No wonder Osborne despaired of her.
凯恩小姐 去拿嗅盐 惠特沃思太太晕倒了
Miss Cane, fetch the smelling salts. Mrs Whitworth has fainted.
莫文娜
Morwenna.
深表哀悼
Sincere condolences.
你肯定很伤心
You must feel the loss keenly.
我毫无感觉
I feel nothing...
只觉得如释重负
..But relief.
我彻骨地讨厌他
I loathed him with every bone in my body.
他想把我关进精神病院
He sought to have me committed.
他夺走了我的儿子
He took away my son.
他强♥暴♥我
He violated me...
一次又一次
..Again and again...
无休无止
..And again.
我不知道
I did not know.
我们不可能知道 堂妹
We could not possibly have known, cousin.
我们只是想给你找个不错的人家
Our only thought was to provide you with an advantageous match.
对谁来说不错
Advantageous to whom?
他走了
He's gone.
但去哪了
But where?
-莫文娜 -别
- Morwenna. - Do not...
-怎么了 -别
- What is it? - Please.
走开吧
Leave me. Go away.
我必须来 我睡不安稳
I had to come. I've been sleeping rough.
-我知道我样子有些邋遢 请原谅 -我不能
- I know I don't look seemly. I beg ye to excuse that. - I cannot...
我受不了
I cannot bear it.
如果还太早 我可以明天再来
If it's too soon, I can come again tomorrow.
-告诉我什么时候 -永远别来
- Just tell me when... - Never.
什么
What?
我不正常了
I'm sick.
被玷污了
Tainted.
都完了
It's done with.
结束了
Ended.
请离开吧 再也别回来了
Please leave me now and never come back.
不 莫文娜 我们不能这样分别
No, Morwenna, we can't part like this.
这人是谁 莫文娜
Who is this person, Morwenna?
请原谅 女士
Begging your pardon, ma'am.
我是个朋友
I'm a friend.
好心人
A well-wisher.
-我是来打听 -进去 莫文娜
- I come to enquire... - Go inside, Morwenna.
-麻烦了 女士 -埃略特 克莱格
- So please you, ma'am. - Elliot! Clegg!
-莫文娜 -鞭挞这人
- Morwenna... - Horsewhip this person,
然后把他赶走
then remove him from the premises.
德雷克·卡恩被发现在牧师家外出没
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表