剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
I'm so glad you called.
你看起来气色不太好
You don't look so good.
什么 -我搭巴士都热死了
What? - I am so hot from that bus.
你有空调吗 -有 开着呢
Do you have AC? - Yeah, it's on right now.
格蕾塔说得对 你出丑了
Greta's right. You made a fool of yourself,
在舞台上展示衰老 下垂的裸体
parading your old, saggy, naked body up there
当着同行的面
in front of your business colleagues.
现在所有人都在看你
Now everyone's watching you,
知道你的乳♥头♥就像干瘪的葡萄干
knowing your nipples look like withered raisins.
可能还闻到了一下你私处的恶臭
Probably got a whiff of your dumpster puss too.
其实平分抚养权的安排没问题
And a 50-50 arrangement wouldn't actually be a problem,
但我刚刚找到一份要求很高的新工作
but I just started this new, pretty demanding job.
我愿意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
终于能陪陪我的宝贝侄女了
Finally get to spend some time with my precious niece.
而且我得离开费城 小城市的人胸无大志
And I needed to get out of Philly. Small town, small minds.
我走到哪都会想起杰克
And I couldn't go anywhere without being reminded of Jack
不开玩笑 他把我的尼康F3相机当掉了
who, I'm not kidding, pawned my Nikon F3.
我不知道作为一名摄影师
I mean, I don't know how I'm supposed to make a living
没有了相机该怎么生活 -是
as a photographer without my camera. - Yeah.
所以我不得不关闭照相馆 那本来是我住的地方
So I had to close my studio, which is where I was sleeping.
搬去和托尼住 你记得托尼吗
Move in with Tony. You remember Tony?
不记得 -他不懂乐谱
No. - Couldn't read music,
但自学了弹钢琴 他现在靠这个为生
but he taught himself how to play piano, and that's what he does now for a living.
直到莫妮卡的女儿米斯蒂去上大学
Until Monica's daughter, Misty, left for college,
我才搬到她的房♥间去住 这挺好的
and I was able to move into her room. And that was fine.
然后我开始在一家牙医诊所当前台
But then I started working at the front desk of this dentist's office,
他们给我安排的工作时间极长
and they wanted me to work the most insane hours.
没有一天休息日 除了周六和周日
No days off. Not one, except Saturday and Sunday.
我说:“抱歉 你们不觉得这有问题 ”
And I'm like, "Sorry, you guys don't see the problem with this?"
然后米斯蒂打电♥话♥说 “等等 我们需要一个宿舍管♥理♥员♥
But then Misty calls, and she's like, "Wait. We need a dorm mom.
你应该来” 于是我就去了 很不错
You should come here." So I did, and it was great.
但我之后心想“我现在得遵守 管学生们那些规矩了 ”
But then it's like, "Now I gotta obey the same rules that the students do?"
不好意思 那就等于没自♥由♥了
I'm sorry. So it was just, like, no freedom.
我很高兴能走出来
So I am so glad to be out of there
到这里和我十分想念的哥哥待着
and be here with my brother, who I have missed so much.
黛比 对不起
Deb, I'm sorry.
对于过去几年我们之间的疏远 我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry for the distance between us the past few years.
十年了 -十年了
Ten years. - Ten years.
我不怪你 丹尼
I don't blame you, Danny.
茜拉让我们很难靠近
Sheila made it hard for us to be close.
但我们现在团聚了 这才是重要的
But we're here now, together, and that's all that matters.
我会帮你渡过难关 我们一起挺过去
I am going to help you through this. We are going to get through this together.
我的老天
And holy shit!
我眼前的这位大姑娘是谁啊
Who is this big girl standing in front of me?
这不可能是小不点玛雅宝宝
This can't be little, itty-bitty, baby Maya.
你不可能都这么大了 有11岁了
You couldn't be that big. What are you, 11?
我六岁 -不 过来
I'm six. - No. Get over here.
...你和我会玩得很开心的 我保证
You and me are gonna have so much fun. I promise you that.
(让弗兰克 高级有氧运动)
Why even bother getting a workout now? It's over.
现在还费力健身做什么 结束了
没有《早安 圣迭戈》了 该说“晚安 茜拉”了
No more Wake up, San Diego. More like Good night, Sheila.
好 女士们 先生们
Okay, ladies and gentlepeople.
我们开始
Let's begin.
轻一点 慢一点
Gentle and slow.
一左一右
Side to side.
小跳
Baby hops.
现在来摇摆
And now we're swaying.
动作流畅 放松
Smooth, easy.
就像轻风拂过树林
A breeze through the trees.
双臂画圈 就像游泳穿过湖面
And circle the arms, and swim through the lake.
慢一点
Slow it down.
放轻松
Nice and easy.
所有人都在看你
All eyes on you.
这是你想要的 不是吗
That's what you want, isn't it?
名声招致审视
Fame begets scrutiny,
你最好让他们一饱眼福
so you better give 'em something nice to look at.
亲
Oh, dear.
我觉得可能太迟了
I think it might be too late,
现在所有人都看过你撑爆紧身褡了
now that everybody's seen you bulging out of your corset
就像饼干撑爆罐头
like a busted-up can of biscuits.
好吧 真糟糕 真悲哀
Oh, well. Too bad. So sad.
茜拉
Sheila?
不
Oh, no.
你不是真的希望我来 是吗
You didn't want me to actually come, did you?
不 不是的
No, that's not it.
我只是...不敢相信你真的来了
I just-- I can't believe you did.
我状态有点不好
I'm a little out of sorts.
我其实状态很不好
I'm a lot out of sorts, actually.
来
Well, come here.
没事的
It's okay.
我带你去吃晚餐 好吗 -好
I'm gonna take you to dinner, okay? - Okay.
晚饭好了
Dinner is served.
豆角看着很棒
The green beans look amazing.
好
Okay.
那个 这个
That. This.
来了
There you go.
这是... -奶奶的马铃薯布丁
Is that... - Bubbe's potato kugel?
完全正确
You bet your ass it is.
我不记得上次吃...
I can't remember the last time I ate...
这个 我还补充了你的果汁
This. And I replenished your juice supply.
其实是升级了
Upgraded it, actually.
我们其实不喝这个
We don't really do that.
好喝 真好喝 -是吧
This is good. This is really good. - Right? Right?
当然好喝 这是高果糖玉米糖浆
Yeah, of course it's good. It's high-fructose corn syrup.
好 我们开动吧
Okay. Let's dig in.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
抱歉 玛雅
Sorry, Maya.
我忘了你是...素食者 该死
I forgot about your whole, like-- your vegetarian thing. Shit.
不必道歉 没关系
Don't be sorry. It's fine.
你以前一直很爱吃肉
I mean, you were just always such a carnivore.
我对天发誓 你整个童年 在我心中留下的印象
I mean, I swear to God, the image I have of you throughout our entire childhood
是从来不♥穿♥上衣 手里总是拿着一个鸡腿
is you never wearing a shirt and always holding a chicken leg.
他喜欢把肉直接从骨头上撕下来
He loved to just tear the meat right off the bone.
不 -那么 吃素这件事
No. - So, is the vegetarian thing--
是因为茜拉 对吧
That was Sheila, right?
是我们共同的决定
Yeah, it was both of us, you know?
不过更多是为了环保 而不是为了保护动物
It was more environmentally based, though, more so than animal welfare.
这是她的另一个控制饮食并控制你的方法
Another way for her to control her diet and control you.
我只是说 这是你的生活
All I'm saying is, it's your life...
现在是
now.
我想吃 拜托了
I want some. Please?
来一点
Little bit.
不 行了 黛比 -好吧
No-- Okay, Debbie. - Well...
再多点 -玛雅
More! - Maya.
好 就这么多
Okay, that is it.
好 我们为甜饮料和大鱼大肉干杯
Okay, here's to sweet drinks and heavy meats.
你是彻头彻尾的鲁宾家人
You are a Rubin through and through.
很好吃的 我保证
They're delicious. I promise.
是 看起来很美味 我只是...
Yes. They look good. I just--
我喜欢有选择 固定菜单对我来说是新鲜事
I like choosing. You know, the fixed menu thing, it's new.
就当是有人在为你当向导
Well, think of it as someone guiding you,
此人非常博学 关怀细致入微
with an immense amount of knowledge and care,
会陪你一起用餐
through a cohesive experience.
厨师花时间去品尝 实验
Chef took the time to taste and experiment,
每种食材的重量把握精确到克
to weigh everything out precisely to the gram
所以等你用餐完毕 你会感觉吃饱了但很舒适
so that by the time you finish, you feel sated but comfortable.
你可以放松下来
You can let go.
不必思考
You don't have to think.
只管享受
Just enjoy.
好吃吗
Good?
完美
Perfect.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表