剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
Of a very different Kelly Kilmartin than America knows and loves.
好 我们还是讨论一下吧 好吗
Okay, but let's just walk this down the road a little bit, shall we?
我的天啊
Holy Moses.
好 我们把这些私房♥照卖♥♥给 《国家询问报》吧
Okay, we sell these beaver shots to, what, the National Enquirer?
好吗
Yeah?
他们发布照片
They publish them,
她丢掉几个赞助合约
and she loses a couple of endorsement deals.
大概如此吧 我不知道
Something like that. I don't know.
那我们的结果呢
Where does that leave us?
成为领头羊 正是我们想要的
In the lead, which is where we wanna be.
不 我们有以下结果 第一
No. It leaves us with, A:
因攻击另一位女性健康的性♥欲♥而自责
a guilty conscience for bashing another woman's healthy sexual appetite.
这么说也行
That's one way to put it.
第二 并不会比之前好
And, B: no better off than we were before.
我不这样认为
I don't see it like that.
谁说扳倒她就等于你自动取代她了
Who's to say taking her down means you automatically take her place?
她是电视明星 你…
She's a TV star. You're…
不是
not.
另一份文件里是什么
What's in the other file?
茜茜 -怎么了
Sheils? -What?
在调查时 我让他们顺便查查丹尼的一些事
While they were digging, I just had them look up some stuff on Danny, you know.
以防万一 没什么重要的
Just in case. It's no big deal.
你说你和丹尼已经和好了
You said you and Danny had settled things.
你不想再花精力去吵架
You didn't wanna spend any more of your energy fighting.
我确实不想
I don't, exactly.
但有个保险也没坏处
But it doesn't hurt to also have an insurance policy.
是 但你康复过程的步骤之一 不是保持正直的人品吗
Right, but isn't one of the steps in your recovery integrity?
康复是漫长的
Recovery's a long road.
我虽然取得了不少进步 我还有很长的路要走
And while I have made many strides, I still have many more to go.
我们当然希望
And while we obviously would have preferred
凯莉基尔马丁不会像现在这样有优势
Kelly Kilmartin not have the head start that she does,
我还是选择把此事当成积极的
I'm still choosing to see it as a positive
正面教材 -问题就在这里
and something we can learn from. -And therein lies the problem.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你没得选 现实就是现实
You don't get to choose. Reality is what it is.
她比你先成功了一步
She beat you to the punch.
把这当成好事是…
Choosing to see that as something good is…
一种妄想
delusional.
这让我们可以细化理解
It's allowed us to fine-tune our understanding
顾客的具体需求 而我相信
of what exactly the customer wants, which, I believe, is actually
这正是我们的卖♥♥点 -顾客想要产品 好吗
what we're trying to sell. -The customer wants a product, okay?
而你一个顾客也没有 因为你好像…
And you don't have any customers because you seem…
几乎是在不顾一切地不去推出产品
almost pathologically hell-bent on not putting out a product.
我觉得你没资格评判我 厄尼
I'm not sure you're qualified to diagnose me, Ernie.
开♥发♥出踏板这款产品用了多久
How long did it take to develop the Step product?
三个月 -在此期间
It took three months. -And in that time,
我们花钱做了多少个原型你才满意
we paid for how many prototypes until you were happy?
七个
Seven.
所以你反对创新 反对创意 这…
So you're opposed to innovation? To new ideas? Just--
我们已经没时间和金钱来搞创意了
We no longer have the time nor the money for new ideas.
我们要利用现有资源 好吗
We're going with what we got, okay?
不好
That's not okay.
董事会其他成员完全赞同
The rest of the board is in full agreement.
这是最终决定 踏板即将上市
Decision is final. The Step is going to market.
会议结束 谢谢大家
End of meeting. Thanks, everyone.
是这样 我想发言 厄尼
Actually, I would like to speak, Ernie,
代表我的孩子她妈
on behalf of the mother of my child.
即大地母亲 -老天 丹尼
Mother Earth. -Jesus Christ, Danny.
什么
What?
这款踏板产品像许多塑料制品一样 含有人造材料
This Step product, like so many plastics, contains artificial material,
分解后若放任其污染海洋与河流
that when broken down and allowed to contaminate our oceans and rivers,
会给数以亿计的微生物造成不可逆的伤害
cause irreparable damage to billions of microorganisms
而微生物是我们食物链的基础
that are the foundation of our food pyramid.
我这里有一些
Here I have some
由海洋倡导者组织 汇编和出版的支持性文献
supporting literature compiled and published by Ocean Advocates.
这是我的新工作 兼♥职♥顾问 我选的
My new gig. Consulting. Part-time. That's my choice.
他们希望我全职 我做不到
They want me there all the time. I can't do that.
我想给大家提议
I want to offer to the group
也许可以让我们的顾客…
the idea that we maybe have our customers…
今天我要庆祝一下 我已经60天没有侵扰性的自我批评
Today I am celebrating 60 days without any intrusive critical voices
或去暴食以屏蔽这些声音 -真好
or binges to shut them out. -That's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许对你们中的一些人来说 这没什么 但对我很有意义
It may not seem like a lot to some of you, but to me, it is.
尤其是在我当前工作和生活的压力之下
Especially with the pressure that I'm under with work and with life.
但参加这个项目对我非常有效
But working the program is really working for me,
知道自己每周有个地方 可以来倾诉 被聆听
and just knowing that I have a place to come every week to talk, be heard,
对 这意义重大 谢谢大家
yeah, it's been life-changing. So thank you.
我说完了 下周见
That's my share. See you next week.
好耶
Yay.
请容我说一句 简单说一下小组主题
If I may, just a quick point of order for the group.
根据章程 我们有件事需要投票
There's something we need to vote on. According to the bylaws.
有位男子想加入小组
There is a man who wants to join the group.
他叫吉姆R
His name is Jim R.
“R”是什么意思
What does the "R" stand for?
怎么了
What?
对 匿名的
Oh, right. Anonymous.
对 总之呢 之前从未有过男子要求加入
Yeah. Anyway, we've never had a man ask to join the group,
我明白男人也有饮食障碍
and I understand that men have eating disorders.
我觉得这令人宽慰 也有点搞笑
And I find that comforting and a little-- just a little hilarious.
这里有男人的话 我个人会没有安全感
I personally would not feel safe with a man here.
好 玛莎 凯莉 你们呢
Okay. Marsha, Carrie, what about you guys?
不知道
I don't know.
我也反对 非常坚决
I'm against it too. Adamantly.
我也是 坚决反对
Me too. Adamantly too.
我必须赞同
I have to agree.
表决完了
So is that that?
因为女王发话了
Because the queen has ruled?
是你要我们发表看法的
You asked for opinions.
而且这是她家
And it's her house.
是 要到那些混♥蛋♥酒鬼
Yeah, until those asshole alcoholics
给我们一个社区房♥间的时间段为止
give us a time slot down in the community room.
我喜欢组里有个男人
I mean, I, for one, like the idea of adding a little sausage to the party,
不希望当懦夫的请举手
so all in favor of not being pussies, raise your hand.
只有我啊 真惊人
Just me. Shocker.
好吧 动议未通过 保持现状
All right, motion defeated. Status quo antebellum.
奥♥运♥热潮已经在南加州蔓延
Olympic fever is already spreading here in the southland,
我们在现场采访圣迭戈的约翰布里姆
so we're on the scene with San Diego's very own John Breem.
(KUAY17频道 布里姆团队地♥产♥伸出援手)
人们确实很难不受到奥♥运♥健儿们
It sure is hard not to be inspired by the discipline and dedication
自律 专注精神的鼓舞
of the athletes competing in the Games,
尤其是我们现在有机会 亲眼目睹这些精英运动员
particularly when we have the opportunity to witness many of these elite athletes
就在我们自己的社区里训练
training right here in our own community.
真是个人♥渣♥ -他们是极好的榜样
What a steaming pile of shit. -They're terrific role models…
对 你只支持自己得到的机会
Yeah. The only opportunity you're supporting is your own.
圣迭戈的… -利用这些年轻人做广♥告♥
…from San Diego… -Advertising on the backs of these kids.
就在这里 -听着 我认识他
…right here… -See, I know him…
我们自己的社区 -很不幸 还是私交
…in our community. -…personally, unfortunately,
我跟你讲 他是个大骗子
and let me tell you something. He is a lying sack of shit.
能给我再来一杯…这个吗
Can I get another one of the-- this.
不知道这是什么 -马上就来
Whatever. The fuck. -Coming right up.
你会表现很好的 宝贝
You're gonna do so great, sweetie.
你不必表现很好
You don't have to, you know, do great.
表现自己就好 或是做自己 仅此而已
Just do yourself. Or be yourself rather. That's all.
我们爱你
We love you.
我们爱你 孩子
We love you, kiddo.
好了 进去一鸣惊人吧
Now get in there and knock 'em dead.
拜拜 -拜拜 宝贝
Bye. -Bye, sweetie.
拜拜
Bye.
你读了关于塑料的资料没 -你有权
Did you look at the material on plastics? -Just because you're entitled
参加会议… -很重要的 你读一下…
to come to meetings… -It's important that you look…
不意味着你必须参加 -这些资料
…it doesn't mean you're required to. -…at the stuff.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表