剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
You drunk enough to drive?
真诙谐
That's witty.
我在这里已经不受欢迎了
I've overstayed my welcome.
不
No.
恰恰相反 我觉得你终于明事理了
On the contrary, I feel like you're finally making sense.
婚外情是我爱情生活中最大的希望
An affair is the best that I could hope for in my love life.
与生活的其他部分划分开来 性感但可耻 稍纵即逝 注定失败
Compartmentalized, sexy but shameful, temporary, destined to fail.
我唯一能全身心投入的只有工作 对吗
The only thing I can really ever be married to is my work, right?
所以我该搬去洛杉矶 那里所有人都像我一样糟糕
So I should move to LA, where everybody's terrible, like me.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我可糟糕了 我是个非常糟糕的人
I am terrible. I'm a terrible fucking person.
我展示给你看
Let me show you.
没错 来 跟我来
No, come. Come with me.
我展示给你看
Let me show you.
卡洛斯是个好人 至少你是这么说的
You know, Carlos is a good person, or so you said.
你选了他 这应该是有道理的
And you chose him. So that should mean something.
对 他是好人 但我不是
Yeah, he is. Yeah. But not me.
这就是我 自♥由♥女神 大骗子
That's me, Lady Liberty. A big fucking liar.
谜底揭开了 是 - 是
Mystery solved. Yeah. - Yeah.
我忘记了自己没做完
I forgot that I hadn't finished it,
还忘记了自己没把它放进包里
and I forgot that I didn't put it in the bag,
于是我把它藏起来了
so I buried it.
好人是不会这样对待自己女儿的
Good people don't do this to their daughters.
好人根本不存在 好吗
Good people don't exist. Okay?
那纯属传说 每个人都很糟糕
It's purely a myth. Everyone is mostly terrible.
看 实例 看这个
Here. Case in point. Look at this.
我之前进来这里 我... - 在我房♥间里到处翻
I was in here earlier, and I-- - Just snooping around my room?
对 我在你房♥间里到处翻
Yes, I was snooping around your room,
这对我真的很有意义 因为你还留着这个
and it really meant something to me that you held on to this,
因为你觉得它有意义 虽然是我母亲送你的
that it meant something to you, even though my mother gave it to you,
你甚至都不喜欢她 情有可原
and you didn't even like her. For good reason.
但我拿走了 悄悄放进了自己的口袋
But I kept it. I slipped it into my pocket.
糟糕的我啊
Terrible me.
这不是你妈妈送的
Your mom didn't give me that.
它来自我表亲朱迪的婚礼 我当时给她当伴娘
That's from my cousin Judy when I was a bridesmaid at her wedding.
不...是你在我们婚礼上当新娘时 我母亲送你的
No. No, my mother gave this to you when you were a bride in our wedding.
我不记得了 因为我是个糟糕的人
Well, I have no memory of that because I'm a terrible person.
你不是 - 该死
No, you're not. - Goddamn it!
丹尼 别再以为你了解我了 因为你不了解 好吗
Danny, please just stop thinking that you know me because you don't, okay?
没人了解我 - 天啊 见鬼
Nobody does. - God, fuck!
该死的
Goddamn it!
我去帮你把沙发铺成床
I'm gonna make you a bed on the couch.
缺觉的话 明天皮肤会不好看
This lack of sleep is going to show on your skin tomorrow.
你不希望他进来
You don't want him to come in here.
你不希望他进来
You don't want him to.
你不希望
You don't.
你不希望
You don't.
结束了 睡吧
It's over. Go to sleep.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 - 怎么了
Hey. - Yeah?
我也许应该回房♥间去 为了玛雅
I should probably go to my room, you know, for Maya.
是 - 是
Yeah. - Yeah.
对 我们不该给她留下错误的印象
Yeah. We don't want her to get the wrong impression.
我的口气可能很难闻 - 没关系 我的...
My breath probably smells terrible. - No, it's fine. Mine is--
没错
Yeah.
我的很难闻
Mine is pretty terrible.
嘿 你是不是 ...
Hey, did you--
你是不是真的认为我不了解你
Did you really mean what you said, that I don't really know you?
又来了 这种需求
There it is again. That need.
你不必告诉他 你不欠他的
You don't have to give him this. You don't owe him a thing.
丹尼 你很了解我
Danny, you know me as well as anyone.
是
Yeah.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表