剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
我不是没事找事 我把资料给你是有原因的
I'm not just coming up with it. I'm giving it to you for a reason.
你让我感到自责 -知道我在电视上看到谁了吗
You're making me feel self-conscious… -You know who I saw on television?
而且你对会议完全… -舞男
…and you're not contributing anything… -Twinkle toes.
约翰布里姆 -没贡献
John Breem. -…to the meeting.
摩♥门♥教♥先生 踢踏舞男 对 -是 我知道你想侮辱谁
Mr. Mormon. Tippity-Tap. Yeah. -Yes, I get who you're trying to insult.
大家似乎都有大把时间看电视
Everybody seems to have so much time to watch television
而我只是在工作 发展事业
when all I'm doing is working, building my business…
满口胡言 -支付所有的账单
…and all that horseshit… -…paying all the bills,
照顾我们的女儿 -喝鸡尾酒喝醉
looking after our daughter… -…drunk on his own cocktail…
努力打造公♥司♥
…trying to build something--
你想过没有 你背着我出轨 毁了玛雅的生活
Do you think that maybe you ruined Maya's life by cheating on me?
我觉得如果我留在你身边 假装自己依然幸福
I think I would have ruined it more by staying with you
会把她害得更惨
and pretending that I was still happy.
我们在举♥行♥新家庭1美分抽奖活动
We're having a Penny Social for new families.
(托雷溪小学 1美分抽奖)
很有趣的
It's gonna be a lot of fun.
有中国式抽奖和印度帐篷投掷
We're having a Chinese raffle and Indian teepee toss.
听起来确实有趣
That does sound fun.
不知道是否还侮辱了其他文化
I wonder if there's any other cultures you can insult.
也许有 “给拉比贴鼻子”
Maybe there's a "Pin the nose on the rabbi."
抱歉 给我们两张吧
I'm sorry. I think we're going to need two.
我们离婚了
We're divorced.
好 现场见
Sure. I'll see you there.
天啊
Wow.
好
Nice.
不 我不喝了 我明天有很多会
Oh, no, no more for me. I have a whole run of meetings tomorrow.
我妻子是女强人
My wife, the business lady.
女实业家
Businesswoman.
好
Oh, okay.
有什么新消息 有新视频要发行吗
Well, what's the latest? You got any new videos coming out?
问厄尼 他给我们的钱太少了
Ask Ern. He's nickel-and-diming us.
我跟你们讲 他喜欢在卧室里冒险
I tell ya, he loves to take risks in the bedroom,
但在董事会议室
but in the boardroom,
他非常令人讨厌
aversion's his middle name.
嘿 格蕾塔 我…
Hey, Greta. I--
宝贝 能来厨房♥帮我一下吗
Can you help me with something in the kitchen, sweetheart?
好 稍等
Oh, yeah. Hold on.
先别吃 等我们
Don't cut into that without us.
来吧 我来吃你的“甜点”
Come on, I'll bake your Alaska.
别再当着我同事的面让我丢脸了
Don't ever embarrass me in front of my colleagues again.
我们拥有的一切都是因为我
Everything we have is because of me.
一切
Everything.
可你知道 那些罐头辣椒
But you know those Ortega chilies can be
有时会比你想象中辣得多
a lot hotter than you expect sometimes.
罐头上写着“微辣” 但里面呢
It says "mild" on the can, and then inside,
会让你大吃一惊
you get a big surprise.
晚上好
Good evening.
抱歉 我比平时晚了一些
Sorry, I'm a little later than usual today.
我们很开心 你的格蕾丝是来自天堂的小天使
We're perfectly happy here. Your Grace is a little angel from heaven.
上帝保佑她
Bless her soul.
我们给你准备了一碟吃的 在烤箱里 还热呢
And we have a plate for you, warm in the oven.
孩子们吃过自己那份 上楼了
The boys had theirs already and went upstairs.
但他们都谢过了我们 并把碟子放进了水槽
But not before thanking us and taking their own dishes to the sink.
教育得不错
Somebody raised them right.
她今天状态如何
And how does she seem today?
我觉得还不错
Not too bad, I would say.
有一件事 但总体不错
There was one incident, but all in all, not too bad.
她曾要求我们离开
She asked us to go.
措辞很强烈
She used strong language.
我明白
I understand.
我们跟她说 我们想帮她度过这段艰难时期
We told her we were trying to help her get through this difficult time,
我们整个社区都在支持她
that our whole community was behind her.
但她坚持要我们走
But she really, strongly wanted us to go.
所以我们照你说的做 确保她…
So we did as you asked and made sure she was…
安全无恙
secure.
那我最好去看看她
Well, I better go check on her then.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you both.
你来得真早
You're here early.
只是在想点子
Just trying to brainstorm.
早点来容易些 因为更安静
It's easier when it's early, you know? Quieter.
别往心里去 我真是口无遮拦
Trying not to take that personally. I'm such a motormouth.
不 我很高兴你在这里
No, I'm happy you're here.
我最近一个人很孤单 我…
I've been feeling so lonely by myself lately, I--
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense,
我曾经在脑子里有很多声音陪伴
but I used to have a lot more company in my head,
我并不怀念 但…
and I don't miss it exactly, but--
脑中的声音陪伴 -听起来不可思议
Company in your head? -That sounds crazy.
并没有
No.
我之前脑子里一直有个刻薄 批判的声音
I had this mean critical voice in my head for forever,
至少从少女时期就有了
since I was a teenager at least and…
康复后 声音安静了 这是好事
you know, since recovery, it got quiet, which is a good thing,
但我有时会想 如果它是驱使我
but sometimes I wonder, you know, if that's what drove me
走到今天的原因 现在没了它
and that's what got me here, and without it,
我也许无法继续…
I might not be able to, you know, keep--
天啊 你没事吧 我真…我让你不开心了
Oh, my good-- Are you okay? I'm so-- Did I upset you?
不 不关你事 我只是… -怎么了 坐
No, it's not you. Just-- -What? Sit.
我和厄尼有点…
It's-- Me and Ernie, we're kinda--
真难过 他昨晚对我非常刻薄 就像…
It's hard. He was just so mean to me last night, like…
他让我觉得自己一文不值
he made me feel like nothing,
而且是当着邦妮和皮特尼克森的面
and he did it in front of Bonnie and Pete Nickerson.
我…
I'm--
我甚至不知道自己在做什么
I don't even know what I'm doing.
我们把那么多钱投入到了踏板上
We put all that money into the Step,
然后它却被从我们身边夺走
and then we just get it scooped out from under us.
我以为自己是谁啊
Who do I think I am?
厄尼不先教我 我都不会用遥控器
I can't even use the remote control without Ernie showing me first.
我不喜欢你这么说 这不是你
I hate hearing you talk like this. This is not you.
我不能再向厄尼要钱了
I can't ask Ernie for any more money.
我相信你 茜茜 真的
I believe in you, Sheils, I really do.
但如果失去厄尼 我…
But if I lose my Ern, I--
我拥有的一切都是因为他 他是这么说的
Everything I have is 'cause of him. I mean, he said so.
我给你倒杯水
Let me get you a glass of water.
嘿 打扰一下
Hey! Excuse me.
“D”代表什么
What's the "D" stand for?
什么
What?
我记得之前没有“D” 新添的
I don't remember there being a D there before. That new?
对 不 它是我的中间名 戴尔 来自我母亲那边
Yes. Well, no, it's my middle name, Dale. From my mother's family.
我以为是“离婚”的意思
I thought maybe it stood for "divorced."
这是什么服装 你要去游泳吗
What is that outfit? Are you going for a swim?
这不是服装 是一种造型
It's not an outfit. It's a costume.
我在扮演南方美女 在商店里偷东西被捉
You know, I'm a Southern belle who got caught shoplifting
判罚是在公共游泳池当终身救生员
and sentenced to be a lifeguard at a public pool.
“别逼我对你吹哨”
"Don't make me blow my whistle on you."
你没看过《如鱼出水》
Haven't you seen Trish Out of Water?
应该看过
I suppose I have.
我不是编剧 只是主演
Well, I didn't write the thing. I just starred in it.
听着 你最好快点告诉我 你为什么召唤我来
Now, you better hurry up and tell me why you summoned me here,
因为我一整天要忙着试衣 开会 开关于试衣的会
'cause I got a full day of fittings and meetings, meetings about fittings.
人们不知道达到这样的造型
It's just, people don't know how time-consuming it is
有多花时间
to get this look together.
衣服这么少 花的时间却很多
So much time for so little clothing.
喜欢这句话吗 我正在打磨
How you like that line? I'm workshopping it.
为了什么
For what?
深夜电视节目
Late-night television.
我刚刚第一次上了强尼的节目 这不会是最后一次
I just did Johnny's show for the first time and not the last.
是 我看了
Yes, I saw it.
真可惜 他不喜欢你 虽然你这么漂亮
Too bad he wouldn't like you, as pretty as you are.
他就是喜欢金发
He just has a thing for blondes.
甜美 年轻的典型美国金发女郎
Sweet, young, all-American blondes.
你没那么甜美 也不年轻
You're not that sweet, or young.
有人今天带着刺啊 不是吗
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表