剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
我即茜拉舞蹈教室
I am Body by Sheila.
你永远不会把我当成真正的合伙人
You're never gonna see me as a true partner.
我不是这个意思 -你知道我和谁在谈吗
That's not how I meant for that to sound. - You know who I've been talking to?
凯莉基尔马丁
Kelly Kilmartin.
她不相信我能修复你和哈特曼的关系
She couldn't believe I was able to fix things with you and Hartman.
说我的商业头脑给她留下了深刻的印象
Said she was impressed by my business acumen.
对 没错 金发女郎也知道这种词
Oh, yeah. That's right. Blondie knows words.
她还是个酒鬼 骗子
She's also a drunk and a liar.
我在过去几天里总是和她待在一起
I have spent a lot of time with her the last couple of days,
让我告诉你 她... -她很有能力 是专业人士
and let me tell you, she's-- - She is a powerhouse and a professional.
你不愿意跟哈特曼合作 行
You don't want the deal with Hartman. Fine.
因为我知道她愿意
'Cause I know she will.
有人吗
Hello?
鲁宾先生
Mr. Rubin?
嗨 我是来找老婆谈的 现在是早上9点
Hey. I was here to talk to my wife, and it's 09:00 a.m.
你们还没开门
Aren't you guys open already?
我今天偷了一点懒 因为我的老板出差了
I guess I took a little extra time today 'cause my boss is out of town?
是...对 我知道
Yeah. Right. Yeah. I know.
我 对 她在...
I-- Yeah, she's in the--
全国健身... -全国...
The National Fitness... - National--
和健康博览会 雷诺 -对 雷诺
...and Health Expo, Reno. - Yeah. Reno.
我是知道的 对 该死 好吧
I knew that. Yeah. Shit. Okay.
见鬼 -鲁宾先生 你还好吗
Damn it. - Are you okay, Mr. Rubin?
叫我丹尼就好
You can call me Danny.
不 谢谢 -我能给她留言吗
No, thank you. - Do you think I could leave her a message?
现在
Right now?
是的 抱歉 很急 -好
Yeah. Sorry. It's pretty urgent. - Yeah.
好 我就先说...
Okay. I'm gonna start with...
“茜拉 我现在明白了一切
"Sheila, I now understand everything,
不是指宇宙中的万物”
and not everything like in the sense of the universe, per se."
万物就是一切的意思...
And that's not per S-A-Y, but per se--
我知道万物怎么写 丹尼
I know how to spell per se, Danny.
是 对 当然 抱歉 准备好了吗
Yeah. Right. Of course. Sorry. Are you ready?
“我明白了关于健身的一切
"I understand everything about exercise.
你是对的 茜拉 关于这一切都是
You were right, Sheila. About all of it.
健身和健康 茜拉”
The fitness and the health. Sheila--"
菲德利娅 不要 我每次说茜拉你都写下来
Oh, Fidelia, don't write Sheila every time I say it.
我...现在只是为了节奏而说出来
Just-- I'm saying it out loud for rhythm's sake, at this point.
明白 -好...
Got it. - Good. Okay.
“你在做重要的大事业
"You are onto something big and important.
我知道你知道这一点 但我现在也知道了
And I know that you know that, but I now know it too.
不是嫉妒或威胁
And not in, like, a jealous or a threatening way,
完全不是
or anything like that.
如果我当初听你的话
If I would have listened to you,
那也许我本会明白这一切有多重要
then maybe I would have understood how important it all was,
更早变得更快乐
and I would have been happier sooner.
而且我会看到这个 我会看到你
And I would have seen this. And I would have seen you.
谁知道呢 也许事情会变得些许不同”
And who knows? Maybe things would be a little bit different."
抱歉 接下来的话会奇怪得多
Sorry. It's gonna get a lot weirder than that.
没问题吧 跟上了吗
So, you good? Still with me?
是 跟得上 -好 很好
Yeah. Still with you. - Okay. Great.
“我现在知道你为何跟约翰布里姆上♥床♥”
"I now know why you fucked John Breem."
你可以写这句 对
You can write that. Yeah.
“我一直知道约翰布里姆为何跟你上♥床♥
"I've always known why John Breem fucked you.
但我现在也明白你的视角了
But I now kind of get it the other way too.
可以说虽然原因种种 只是他倾听了你的声音
In a way, maybe in all the ways, he listened to you.
而你对事物看得很通透 茜拉”
And you understand shit, Sheila."
这个...“茜拉”务必要写上
Put that-- Actually put that Sheila in.
我觉得这个很重要
I think that one's pretty important.
明白 -好
Got it. - Okay.
“我没原谅你 我不会原谅你
"I don't forgive you. I won't forgive you.
但我想告诉你 我现在明白了
But I want you to know that I now understand.
我觉得这挺重要的
And I feel like that's something,
也许可以让我们重新开始”
maybe something to start with."
好 留言结束
Yeah. End message.
你...
Do you--
想不想找个时间喝咖啡
Do you wanna get coffee sometime?
这可能不是个好主意
That's probably not a great idea.
但是 好 可以啊
But yeah, perhaps.
我也许想喝
Perhaps I would.
你好
Hello.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you...
我觉得我愿意告诉你
I thought I would tell you.
我代表教会道歉
I'm sorry, on behalf of the church.
他们对待你的健康和治疗的方式
The way they've been going about your health,
也许是被误导了
your treatment, has been misguided, perhaps.
我了解到了另一种方法
I've been made aware of an alternative approach.
了解到
Made aware?
心理医生 我给你约了明天去看
A psychiatrist. I've made you an appointment for tomorrow.
你干了什么
You did what?
是别人推荐的 这名医生很优秀
I got a recommendation. The doctor is very good.
你觉得我疯了
So, you think I'm crazy?
我认为专业的帮助...
I think that professional help--
不 绝对不去
No! Absolutely not.
我没疯 约翰
I am not crazy, John.
我不敢相信你会...
And I can't believe you would--
不
No!
我觉得我穿更好看
I think it looks better on me.
凯莉和格雷塔 老板 美女 闺蜜
Kelly and Greta, bosses, babes and best buds.
你失去了她 你曾拥有的坚定友谊
You lost her. One sure thing you had.
没了她 你可怎么办啊
How do you think you're gonna do it without her?
我没事的
I am gonna do just fine.
我有一份电视台的工作
I have a television job.
我有个男朋友 我还有很多粉丝
And I have a boyfriend. And I have a lot of fans out there.
你暂时有 但如果你觉得
For now, you do. But if you think you can make it
没有了非常相信你的真朋友 你还能成功
without the one true friend who really believes in you.
那你比我想象中“更肥”
Well, then you're "fatter" than I thought.
更肥 你不是这个意思
Fatter? That's not what you meant.
规矩不是我定的
I don't make the rules.
我不想再和你说话了 你可以走了
I don't wish to speak with you anymore. You can go now.
和卡洛斯吃了一顿七道菜的饭
Seven-course meal with Carlos,
你就让好闺蜜这样走了
and you let your best friend just walk out the door.
我不想对你发火
I don't wanna get angry with you!
你已经不会发火了
You don't do that anymore.
你在参加小组治疗 你在疗伤
You're in group therapy. You're on a healing journey.
我是在疗伤
I am on a healing journey!
我看不是这样 依我看 你现在岌岌可危
That's not what I see. I see someone just hanging on by a thread,
随时可能崩溃
just waiting for that moment to snap.
时尚展区的所有人也是如此
And so did everyone else on the fashion show floor
你当时决定脱掉衣服
when you decided to open up your lady cupboard
向所有人展示你那又老又松弛的身体
and show everyone the dusty, cracked china.
需要帮忙拎包吗
You needed some help with your bags?
谢谢 我自己能行
Thank you, I can manage on my own!
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表