剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
赛洛普莱斯
Siloplex.
(生活方式 塑形 时尚)
(1983年)
健身世界
第三季第四集
(1983年全国健康和健身博览会)
不敢相信 我们来了
I cannot believe we are here.
真不可思议
This is pretty nuts.
天啊 那是杰克拉拉尼吗
Oh, my God. Is that Jack LaLanne?
我刚在电视上看过他用牙齿
I just saw him on television tugging one of those boats
拉海里的船 难以置信
in the ocean with his teeth. Crazy.
我愿意让他拉我的“船” 真的
I'll let him tug my boat, tell you that much.
别说了 他的年纪足够当你父亲
Stop it. He's old enough to be your father.
转念一想 尽管让他拉吧
On second thoughts, tug away.
好 茜拉 保持冷静 好吗 放松
Okay, Sheila. Be cool, all right? Just relax.
他只是我们在这里的同行之一 对吧
He's just one of our colleagues here, yeah?
女士们 我们的摊位在这边 -好的 来了
It's this way toward our booth, ladies. - Course. Coming.
我的天 我有一次 在凌晨2点买♥♥了那家伙的搅拌机
Oh, my gosh. I got that guy's blender at 2:00 a.m. once.
被召回了 因为有位女士断了手指
It got recalled 'cause the lady lost her finger,
但我买♥♥的那个颜色很漂亮
but I got it in a great color.
茜茜 你还好吗
Sheils? You okay?
两年前 我无意间走进了那个健身教室
Two years ago, I stumbled into that workout class.
我差点没能坚持上完
I could barely get through it.
我感觉自己很弱小 无用
I felt so weak and so worthless.
今天 我们身处全国健康和健身博览会
And today, we are at the National Health and Fitness Expo.
在整个会场中♥央♥
And we're right in the middle of it.
(营养)
好吧 我们的位置有些偏远
Okay, so we're a little tucked away back here,
但是 这能让我们更加
but that will allow us to be more,
专注于手头的工作
you know, focused on the task at hand.
和人们握手 销♥售♥商品
Pressing the flesh. Moving the merch.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
抱歉 两位 这里有些产品变质
Sorry, guys. Bad batch here.
我们有个冷藏箱里没有冰 我们正在解决
One of our coolers didn't come with ice. We're working on it.
该死的
Fuck!
重要的是我们来了
Well, the important thing is that we're here,
而且我们有工作要做
and we have a job to do.
美味又不增肥
Tastes great on the lips, doesn't sit on the hips.
我是个很忙的母亲
As a busy mom,
我总是希望能有一种快速提神 不拖我后腿的产品
I'm always looking for a quick pick-me-up that won't slow me down.
这是一个科学事实 在饮食中
It's a scientific fact that adding fat-free products
添加无脂产品可以减少体重和心脏病
to your diet reduces weight and heart disease.
我可以尽情大饱口福 而依然可以穿下6号♥牛仔裤
I can indulge all I want and still slip into my size 6 jeans.
女人想把可以信任的产品买♥♥回家
Women want products we can trust in our homes,
哈特曼食品值得信赖
and with Hartman Foods, we know we're in good company.
嗨 请来这边 -什么
Hi. Just come this way. - Yeah?
我想带你看个东西 抱歉
I wanted to just show you something over here. Sorry.
我们都爱吃巧克力
We all love chocolate.
我们都想要苗条身材
We all wanna be slender.
我们都值得拥有一点乐趣
We all deserve a little fun.
口味丰富 减肥瘦身
Testing. Slimming.
令人满足
Satisfying.
请容我把你介绍给马克霍夫曼
Let me introduce you to Mark Hoffman.
他是哈特曼食品的顶尖销♥售♥代表之一
He's one of Hartman Foods's top sales reps.
你还真会推销啊 不是吗
You're awfully good at this sales shit, aren't you?
可以这么说吧
Guess you could say that.
而且还是在这么破烂的角落摊位
And in such a crappy little corner booth too.
这里人流很多
We're getting plenty of foot traffic.
这有何难
It's not brain surgery, is it?
和一群从密苏里来的糊涂商人调情
Flirting with a bunch of mushy businessmen from Missouri?
并不全是调情
It's not all flirting.
针对不同目标人群有不同的战术
There's different tactics for different targets.
这正是你擅长的 不是吗
That's right in your bag of tricks, isn't it?
专挑人们爱听的话说
Saying just what people wanna hear.
来啊
Come on.
怎么了 怎么这么兴奋啊 你看什么呢
What is it? What's so exciting, huh? What you looking at?
正是她本人
There she is, in the flesh.
是 你知道她会来这里吗
Yes. Did you know that she would be here?
不知道 你呢
No. Did you?
不知道 我也许知道 但是我记不清了
No. I mean, maybe I did, but I can't really remember.
管它呢 -你没在想我
I don't care. - You don't think about me?
真酷啊 我差点就信了
That's very cool and convincing.
她来这里卖♥♥减肥药
She's here with a diet pill.
知道我试过多少种类似产品吗
You know how many of those things I've tried?
那就是提神药和泻药
It's just speed and laxatives.
你会通宵醒着 不断上厕所 清洗厕所
You're up all night using the restroom, then cleaning the restroom,
还有...我得去厕所了
and-- I need a restroom.
他们希望你回到摊位去
They would like you back at the booth.
她的摊位好大 不 没什么
Her booth is big. No, never mind.
人比人气死人 对吧 我们在自己的小角落挺好
Compare and despair, right? We're doing okay in our little corner.
厕所在哪
Where's the bathroom?
你想厌恶我 但你的目光 都无法从我身上挪开
You wanna hate me, but you can't take your eyes off me.
是真的 这非常令人不安
It's true. It's very unsettling.
去和我说话啊 也许我会很友善
Well, go talk to me. Maybe I'll be nice.
也许我会扒了你的裤子 咬掉你的生娃工具
Or maybe, I'll pull down your pants and bite your snatch off.
但至少你会知道结果
But at least you'll know.
玛丽卡 嗨 我是茜拉
Marika, hi. Sheila.
好久... -不见 是
Long time no-- - No see. Yes.
文尼在四处逛还是...
So, is Vinnie roaming the floor or...
不 他去欧洲做健身巡演了
No. He is on exercise tour in Europe.
天啊 我相信他一定很开心
Wow. Oh, well, I'm sure he's having a great time.
你这话是什么意思
What exactly do you mean by that?
就是他玩得很高兴
Just that he's having a lot of fun.
适量的健康娱乐 是的
An appropriate amount of healthy fun, yes.
那太好了
Well, that's great.
他是玩得很开心 他健康 活泼 精神很好
He is having a good time. He is healthy, lively, in good spirits.
他闻了荷兰郁金香 -真好
He smelled Dutch tulips. - How nice.
他还在萨格勒布的一家博物馆里 欣赏迷幻艺术
And he enjoyed psychedelic art at a museum in Zagreb.
好啊
That's lovely.
他甚至在柏林看了一部先锋派戏剧
He even saw an avant-garde play in Berlin
讲的是一个害怕游艇的银行家
about a banker who's scared of yachts.
天啊 有意思
Wow, interesting.
他没病
He's not sick.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你说他没病
He's not sick, did you say?
是我说的还是你说的
Did I say that, or did you?
我要回自己的摊位了 但是请替我向他问好
Well, I'm gonna get back to my booth, but please tell him, "Hi."
请代我祝福他 -是 好的
And please wish him the best from me. - Yes. Good. Fine.
但他不需要你的祝福 因为谣言不是真的
But he doesn't really need your best because the rumors are not true.
而且他对药物的反应很好
And he is responding very well to the medication.
我很高兴听到这个
Well, I'm really glad to hear that.
是 -好
Yeah. - Okay.
你要像个平民一样排队等 你没这个时间
You're gonna wait in line like a civilian? You don't have time for that.
去让她在你的咪♥咪♥上签名 她可喜欢这个了
Go ask her to sign your boob. She'll love that.
女士 你得排队 -我...
Ma'am, you gotta wait in line. - I--
我其实...有自己的摊位 我也是名人
I actually-- I have a booth here. I'm a fellow celebrity.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
不认识
No.
为成功的第一天干杯
Here's to the end of a successful day one.
你哄了那么多
You wooed so many men who work
在大型连锁超♥市♥工作的男人 不是叫汉克就是叫斯图尔特
for big grocery store chains and are named Hank or Stewart.
天啊 我没想到这是在比酒量啊
Wow, I didn't realize it was a race.
你知道我在搭飞机前会紧张
You know how I get before I fly.
你非得今晚就走吗 -是
Do you really have to leave tonight? - Yeah.
我答应厄尼在明天 双胞胎生日派对之前回家
I promised Ernie I'd be home before the twins' birthday party tomorrow.
如果我不让他参与生意上的事 还让他独自面对
God help our marriage if I shove him out of the business
12个五岁小孩和一个魔术师 那我们的婚姻就完蛋了
and then leave him alone with 12 five-year-olds and a magician.
好吧 我一个人喝
Fine, I'll drink alone.
一个女人独自待在酒店酒吧里 从来不会遇到坏事
Nothing bad ever happened to a woman alone at a hotel bar.
你应该庆祝 你今天表现太好了
You should celebrate. You did so good today.
想想你握了那么多手 拍了那么多商人的马屁
Think of all the hands you shook, all the businessmen you buttered.
你值得好好玩一晚上
You deserve a fun night.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表