剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
她来了 啊
There she is!
演出要开始了 兴奋吗
You excited for the show?
别紧张 你会表现很好的
Don't be nervous. You're gonna do great.
你扮的自♥由♥女神像非常完美
You make a perfect Statue of Liberty.
我和爸爸非常为你自豪
Daddy and I are very proud of you.
演出结束后
And after the show,
我有一件非常重要的事要跟你谈
I have something very important that I need to talk to you about.
要发生重大变动了
Big changes are happening.
都是好事 都是...
All good things. All--
谁呀
Hello?
卡洛斯
Carlos?
不是 抱歉 是我 不是卡洛斯
Nope. Sorry, it's just me, not Carlos.
你怎么来了 什么情况
What are you doing here? What is going on?
我们说好在学校见的
We said that we would meet at the school.
对 你还说她的服装会放在她的包里
Yeah, and you also said that her costume would be in her bag.
有托加袍 王冠 但是没有火炬...
There was the toga. There was the crown, but there's no torch. No torch.
我...什么 - 妈妈
I-- What? - Mommy?
嗨 亲爱的 天啊 要演出了 你兴奋吗
Hi, sweetie. Oh, my goodness. You so excited for the show?
不兴奋
No.
别紧张 你会表现很好的
Don't be nervous. You're gonna do great.
你扮的自♥由♥女神像非常完美
You make a perfect Statue of Liberty.
没有火炬就不行
Not without my torch.
老天 这张沙发下面简直惨不忍♥睹
Jesus Christ. The undercarriage of this couch is absolutely disturbing.
你上一次是什么时候...
When was the last time you just--
玛雅 嘿 过来 去你的房♥间里找找好吗
Maya, hey, come on. Can you go look in your room, please?
她在房♥间里找不到的
She's not gonna find it in there
因为我把全部服装都打包了 她带去了你家
because I packed her entire costume in the bag that she took to your house.
你只需不要把它弄丢即可 丹尼
All you had to do was not lose it, Danny.
该死的 我们没时间了
Damn it, we don't have any time.
真是一团糟 - 对 压力很大 茜拉
This is a mess. - Yeah, the pressure's on, Sheila.
我的汗已经浸透了一件运动外套 要我再毁一件吗
I've already sweat through one sport coat. Want me to ruin a second one?
我希望你不要毁了你接触的一切
I want you to stop fucking up every single thing that you come into contact with.
我还希望你不要跟所有人上♥床♥ 包括我的助理
I want you to stop fucking everyone too, including my assistant.
天啊 好吧 我现在是想帮玛雅
Wow. Okay, well, I'm trying to help Maya right now,
扯东扯西的人是你
and you're the one that's making it about something else.
但我可以问你 换情人这么频繁
But I could ask you what you believe this revolving door of lovers
你是否相信... - 找到了
that you're subjecting-- - I found it!
我找到了农畜玩具套装
My farm animal set.
玛雅 我们以为你找到了火炬
Maya, we thought you had found the torch.
没有 火炬不在这里
No, that's not here.
我们还不能确定
Well, we don't know that. Not yet.
我能吃零食吗
Can I have a snack?
亲爱的 我觉得演出前没时间吃零食了
Sweetie, I don't think we have time for a snack before the show.
可我饿了
But I'm hungry.
好 也许我可以给你简单做点什么
Okay, well, maybe I can quickly make you something.
宝贝 你想吃什么
What sounds yummy, sweetheart?
宝贝 妈妈家里没有好吃的
Mommy doesn't really keep yummy stuff in her house, sweetheart,
想想不那么好吃的东西吧
so maybe try to think of something not yummy.
让爸爸给你做零食吃吧
How about Daddy makes you a snack?
宝贝 怎么样
Does that sound good, sweetie?
好
All right.
这当然是重大改变
It's a big change, for sure.
但生活的真谛就是改变和挑战
But that's what life is all about, is changes and challenges...
不...怎么会
No. Oh, no. No! How?
没人看见 火炬根本不在这里
No one sees that. It's not even there.
甚至没有做好 你没时间把火炬做好
It's not even finished. You don't have time to make it right.
事已至此
You already did this.
做个了断吧
Now end it.
我有办法了
I've got an idea.
我们不拿火炬表演了吧
How about we perform torchless?
就演哑剧 假装有火炬
You know, we just mime it. Just play pretend.
这才是真正的戏剧
I mean, that's what plays really are.
拜托 别胡扯了
Come on, don't bullshit her.
丹尼 请别总在玛雅面前说脏话
Danny, could you please not swear so much in front of Maya?
好的 这真是这里最危险的事了
Yeah, no, that's the most damaging thing going on around here.
能跟你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好
Okay.
怎么了
What?
我不喜欢你这些消极对抗性的指控
I don't appreciate these passive-aggressive accusations that you--
听着 我有权照顾玛雅的健康
Look, I have a right to look after Maya's well-being.
你异想天开到了离谱的程度
It is breathtaking how delusional you are.
不...你无权再这样说我了 懂吗
No, no, you don't get to throw that shit at me anymore, okay?
毕竟我做出了牺牲
Not after the sacrifices that I have made.
你什么时候亏待过自己
What have you ever denied yourself?
我倒想看看你为这个家做出的牺牲 列个清单吧
I would love an itemized list of the sacrifices you have made for your family.
那我就给你列个清单 - 爸爸
Then I will fucking make a list for you! - Daddy!
你有笔吗 - 别喊了 你吓着她了
Do you have a fucking pen? - Stop screaming! You're scaring her!
我 我吓着她了 我吗
I am? I'm scaring her? Me?
对 你 - 妈妈
Yes, you! - Mommy!
我受够了 你什么事都怪我
I am so fucking tired of you blaming me for every goddamn thing
无论是这个家里的还是这个世界上的
that happens in this family or in this world.
我跟你讲 没错 我虽然偶尔会弄丢一个火炬
Do you know what? Yes, I might misplace a torch or two once in a while,
但我不是个坏人
but I'm not a bad person!
真是疯... - 大人们
The insa-- - Grown-ups!
玛雅 请立刻把它从嘴里拿出来
Maya, take that out of your mouth right now, please.
玛雅 这不好玩 拿出来 茜拉
Maya, this isn't funny. Take that out. Sheila?
亲爱的 吐出来
Honey, spit it out.
吐出来 - 做不到 我咽下去了
Spit it out. - I can't. I swallowed her.
这是很严重的 玛雅 你必须立刻吐出来
This is serious, Maya. You have to spit this out of your mouth right now.
住手 你吓到她了 没事 - 她吓到我了
Stop it! You're scaring her. You're okay. - Well, she's scaring me!
她没事 - 我们立刻去医院
She's okay. - We're going to the hospital right now.
我们不去 - 不去医院
No, we are not. - No! No hospital!
你没有发言权 你刚把 非常危险的东西吞进了肚子里
You don't get a vote. You've just put something very dangerous in your body.
你慌了 冷静点
You're panicking. Calm down.
是的 我当然慌 理由很充分 支持我一下
Yeah, of course, I'm panicking! And for good reason! Follow my lead!
请先缓一缓
Just take a second, please.
我缓一缓 我女儿都要死于塑料猪中毒了
Hold on a second while my daughter dies of toxic levels of piggy plastic?
好吧 这样 宝贝
Okay. You know what, sweetie?
待在这里别动 我和爸爸聊聊
Please stay here. I'm just gonna talk to Daddy for a second.
跟我来
Come with me.
健身世界
第三季第九集
天啊 你能不能别对我这么粗鲁
God! Would you stop manhandling me?
天啊 - 你得冷静下来
Jesus Christ. - You need to pull it together.
我们都不知道那个猪是什么材料做的
We don't fucking know what that pig is even made out of.
可能是铅 水银或钡
It could be lead or mercury or barium!
我们并不知道
We don't know that.
我希望玛雅能长寿的 好吗
I have high hopes for Maya's death, okay?
我希望她能活到90多岁
I would like her to be in her 90s.
希望她临死前有很多亲朋好友陪在身边
I would like her to be surrounded by friends and family.
而不是六岁夭折 身边堆满了有毒的塑料农畜玩具
Not six years old, surrounded by fucking toxic farm animals.
对 我吓坏了 好吗 - 好 我懂
So, yes, I'm scared, okay? - Okay. I get it.
你严肃对待 因为事情很严重
You're taking this seriously because it's serious.
是 我希望尽快能把玩具弄出来
Yes. And I would like that out of her ASAP.
我们是同一战线的 我们...
We're on the same team here. We just--
跟我一起喘口气好吗 - 什么
Take a breath with me, okay? - What?
用鼻子吸气 呼气...
Inhale through the nose. Exhale...
用嘴呼气 吸气
through the mouth. Inhale.
暂停一下
Take a beat.
我们还留着你♥爸♥强迫我买♥♥的百科全书吗
Do we still have the encyclopedia set that your dad made me buy?
留着呢
We do.
好 每五分钟查一次肚子 玛雅 你的肚子现在感觉如何
Okay. On-the-fives tummy check. How's your tummy feeling now, Maya?
一样 没事
Same. Fine.
好 一有变化就告诉我们 好吗
Okay, and you'll tell us if it's any different, won't you?
好 钡的资料是什么 找到了 “摄入可导致...
Okay, barium, what have you got for us? Okay. "Ingestion can lead to
器官衰竭和发育障碍”
organ failure and developmental problems."
好吧 我们并不知道玩具里有没有钡
Okay, well, we don't know that it contains barium.
而且对儿童危害更大 因为他们的新陈代谢更快
And also, it has a higher risk in children because of their more rapid metabolism,
钡还会自燃 真有意思
and barium can also spontaneously combust. That's fun.
我讨厌这个国家 我讨厌所有的国家
I hate this country. I actually hate all countries.
请把这个拿回玛雅的房♥间好吗
Would you take this back to Maya's room, please?
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表