剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿…混♥蛋♥
Hey! Hey, asshole!
你本来扔对垃圾桶了 谁会这么做啊
You had it in the right bin. Who would do that?
谁会把垃圾从对的桶里拿出来 丢进错的桶啊
Who would take it out of the right bin and put it in the wrong bin?
我知道你听得见 嘿
I know you can hear me. Hey!
(水手村)
SEAFARER'S VILLAGE
嘿
Hey!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
你怎么弄到地址的
How did you get the address?
俱乐部里的几个朋友告诉我的
Some friends at the club told me.
不算朋友吧 她们也没告诉我
Well, not exactly friends. And they didn't tell me.
她们在桑拿房♥里 激动地低声聊天 但我也在
They told each other in the steam room, in heated whispers, but I was there.
我对丽塔的课感到很兴奋
I'm excited for Rita's class.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
我叫格蕾塔 戴安娜华♥莱♥士♥的朋友
My name is Greta. I'm friends with Diana Wallace.
她…很低调啊
She-- S-Subtle.
你可以上课
You, yes.
你不行
You, no.
你说什么 你以为你是谁
Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are?
稍等 你… -怎么了
One sec, just-- -What?
刚才很不公平 那件风衣 那种态度
That was unconscionable, the trench coat, the attitude?
谁在乎啊 -我在乎
Who gives a hoot? -I do.
我不要自己做这事 -嘿 记住 这是调研
I'm not doing this without you. -Hey, this is research, remember?
我们是来这里观察竞争对手的 不是加入
We're here to clock the competition, not join the club.
而且我宁可去街上的女装店逛
Besides, I'd rather putter around the Talbots down the street
也不愿意和这些贱♥货♥一起收腹一小时
than suck in my stomach for an hour with those sluts.
所以呢 认真在心里记笔记吧 好吗
So take good mental notes, yeah?
回头好好跟我讲
I wanna hear all about it.
向前曲体 保持平衡
And hang yourself.
看看自己
Look at yourself.
看仔细了
Really look.
现在摇摆一下 起身
Now shake it up. Up.
你们想获得我这样的外表
You want to look like me.
但你们懒惰的话 我也无能为力
But I can't help you if you're lazy.
脚跟并拢 抬起3厘米
Heels together, lift them up one inch.
3厘米
One inch.
太高了
That is too high.
现在屈膝下蹲 再低一些
Now down into the knees. Lower.
阴♥道♥用力收 保持收紧 中间用力
Pull your pussy in and hold. Center.
很好
Beautiful.
有人阴♥道♥放松了吗
Did I just hear someone's pussy release?
收紧
Tighten it up.
对 收缩
Yes, and tuck.
收缩 加油 收缩
Tuck. Let's go, tuck.
收缩 很好
And tuck. Beautiful.
膝盖并拢 打开 并拢
Knees together, open and close.
打开 并拢…
Open and close. Open and close.
现在手离开扶手
Now lift your hand off the bar.
3厘米 谢谢
One inch, thank you.
很好
Beautiful.
现在做骑乘姿势
And now into whore's pose.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 我就是想…
Hey! I just wanted to--
我想告诉你 报纸要扔进 中间的垃圾桶 明白吗
I wanted to tell you that newspapers, they go in the middle bin. Okay?
你…等等 什么
Are you-- Wait, what?
对 你先前扔对了
Yeah, you had it right.
然后你把它从对的桶里拿出来 扔进了错的桶
And you took it from the right bin and you put it in the wrong bin.
我告诉你 你之前扔对了
I'm just telling you, you had it right.
你住水手村
You live at Seafarer's Village?
不是 我不想惹上这种名声
Not live there. I don't want to be painted with that brush.
但我暂住那里
But yeah, I'd stay there.
你从那里一路跑到这里 就为了跟我说这个
You ran all the way from there to here to tell me that?
对 这很重要好吗
Yes, it's important. Okay?
你得知道你之前…扔对了
You needed to know that you had it-- You had it right.
这得有5公里啊 哥们
That's, like, three fucking miles, man.
你从那里一路跑来就为了告诉我这个
You ran all the way from there to here just to tell me that?
是的 没错 好吗 你必须知道
Yeah, you're damn right I did. Okay? You needed to know.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
行了
All right.
不要踮脚尖
Do not rise onto your toes.
你们不是舞者 只是想要舞者的身材
You are not dancers, you just want to look like dancers.
坚持住
And hold,
不要动
hold,
不要动
hold.
这是什么鬼地方
What is this fucking place?
可悲
Pathetic.
嘿 看这小美女 给我转几圈
Hey, look at this cute little thing. Give me a couple of twirls.
看她多美
Look how cute she is.
给我们转几圈吧 不必做高难度的
Why don't you give us a couple twirls? Nothing fancy.
他们在看你的私处
They're looking at your hoo-ha.
你知道 对吗
You know that, right?
你根本心不在焉 对吗 神游到哪去了
You're not even here, are you? Where did you go?
还回来吗 嘿…
You coming back? Hey! Hey!
法林顿教练 “冲刺到体育馆”
Coach Fairington "Sprint to the field house."
痛快
I needed that.
真痛快
I really needed that.
这次是谁家
Whose house was it this time?
桑伯格斯家
The Sandbergs'.
因为他们是犹太人
Because they're Jewish?
什么
What?
不
No.
不是…
No, no.
我们认识一些犹太人
We know some Jewish people.
所以这不是窗户被砸的原因
So, that's not why their windows got broken?
不是
No.
听着 这种破坏会一直持续下去 直到有人阻止
Look, this destruction is going to continue until someone stops it.
直到有人抓到这个可恶的家伙
Until someone finds this piece of so-and-so
并教训一顿为止
and teaches them a lesson.
能否让我把气♥枪♥上好子弹 随时可以使用
Do I have permission to keep my BB gun locked and loaded and at the ready?
这是实战
This is live-action.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你在做什么
What are you making?
意大利面和肉酱
Spaghetti and meat sauce.
我们又可以吃肉酱了
We eat meat sauce again?
我在想
Well, I was thinking, you know,
爸爸和我决定吃素
just because Daddy and I decided to go vegetarian
不等于你也必须吃素
doesn't mean you have to necessarily.
我希望你自己决定
I want you to decide for yourself.
你的意大利面要加肉酱吗
So, you want meat sauce with your spaghetti?
好的 你为自己决定了
There you go. Deciding for yourself.
玛雅真幸运
Lucky girl, Maya.
这样 宝贝 你可以看一会儿电视
You know what, sweetie, you can watch some TV
看到我做完为止 好吗 十分钟
until I'm done here. Okay? Ten minutes.
你开始变得很烦人了
You're starting to get pretty annoying.
你什么时候才能决定你想要什么
When are you gonna decide for yourself what you want?
不光是在那个电视节目上
Not just on that TV show,
你是一个拘谨的素食主义者
but are you a prim little vegetarian prude
还是一个饥饿的嗜肉荡♥妇♥
or are you a hungry meat-loving whore?
我不必回答
I don't have to answer that.
等等
Wait.
我为什么躲起来 我又不是做坏事的人
Why am I hiding? I'm not the wrongdoer.
你才是做坏事的人 可恶的家伙
You're the wrongdoer, you piece of so-and-so.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
玛莉亚
Maria.
该死
Shit!
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表