剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
The fish just--
我还是加点盐吧 -是这样...
Maybe I will have some salt, actually. - Well, the thing--
今天加班
Long day at the office?
对 加了好久
Yeah, it was the longest.
你绝对是加班“干”得很辛苦
You've definitely been working overtime on something.
好吧 天啊 黛比
Okay. Jesus Christ, Deb.
别紧张好吗 你有伴 我替你高兴
Relax, okay? You have someone. I'm happy for you.
我...只是希望 见见这个女人和她的两个孩子
I just-- I wish I could meet this woman and her two kids.
她听起来很了不...
I mean, she sounds so impressive--
是菲德利娅 好吗 茜拉的助理
It's Fidelia, okay? Sheila's assistant.
不 -我说了 行吗 天啊
No! - There. Okay? Jesus Christ.
在你开口说一个字之前...
And before you say anything-- Before you say a goddamn word,
你要知道 对 她20岁出头 但她很早熟
just know that, yes, she's in her early 20s, but she's precocious
而且她有直觉 -茜拉会气炸
and she's intuitive. - Sheila's gonna detonate.
你什么时候开始在乎茜拉怎么想了
Since when do you give a shit what Sheila thinks?
你以前叫她善变的瘦子
You used to call her a chameleonic waif.
对 那是十年前了 我现在有点怕她
Yeah, that was ten years ago. Now I'm a little afraid of her.
你也应该怕
You should be too.
我看她在电视上... 感觉她如今真的变成大人物了
Watching her on TV, she's, like, really something these days.
是 我知道 -天啊
Yeah, I know she is. - Oh, my God.
笨蛋 你还爱着她 对不对
You're still in love with her, aren't you, dipshit?
你非常想把她追回来 你在尽可能接近她
You wanna get her back so bad, you're trying to get as close as you can.
我要去抱抱女儿了
I'm gonna give my daughter a hug.
好吧 真好 -因为今天很不痛快
Okay, wonderful. - 'Cause it's been a hell of a day.
嘿 丹尼 先洗澡
Hey, Danny? Shower first.
我以为你今晚要工作
I thought you'd be working tonight.
我是可以去工作 但我不去
I could be, but I'm not.
我今天在杂货店看到你的同事了
I saw your associate at the grocery store today.
她以为自己藏得很好
She thought she was being discreet.
但我是在华雷斯长大的 有人跟踪我自然能发现
But I grew up in Juárez. I know when I'm being followed.
你不打算告诉我你怀疑我在做什么吗
Are you gonna tell me what it is you suspect that I'm doing?
我感觉...
I feel like...
自己已经不认识你了 就像是...
I don't know you anymore. Like...
让你的手下在农产品区跟踪我
And having your goon trail me through the produce section,
这有什么帮助
how does that help?
没有
It doesn't.
我并不是不信任你
It's not that I didn't trust you.
我只是不知该如何维系这段婚姻了
I'm just running out of ways to hold this together.
你不该没办法
Well, you shouldn't.
相信我
Trust me.
当你我打算再要个孩子时
When you and I were planning for another child--
努力想再生一个时
Trying for another child,
我去看了社区外的一位特殊的医生
I went to see a special doctor outside of our community,
是大学里的
a university doctor.
他说我的卵子很充足
He told me that my egg supply was sufficient.
非常充足
More than sufficient.
就是说我们的困难源于你
Which meant the difficulties we were having were yours.
他们提出了一个方法 我知道你绝对不会同意
They proposed a solution I knew you'd never approve.
我当时也觉得自己肯定不同意
I never thought I would either.
但很快 我就坐在那张椅子上
But soon enough, I was in that chair,
让他们向我体内注入别人的精♥子♥
letting them insert someone else's sperm inside of me.
我们就是这样有幸得到了格蕾丝
And that is how we became blessed with Grace.
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
我就是这样做了必须要做的事
And that is how I did what I had to do to,
如你所说 “以维系这段婚姻”
as you say, "hold this together."
你先把工作服脱了吧
Well, I'll let you get out of your work clothes,
我呢...去给你热炖肉
and I'll reheat your pot roast.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. - Hi.
进来吗 -好啊
Wanna come in? - Yeah, sure.
好 你的工作怎么样 -我想问你一件...
Great. How's work going? - So I wanted to ask you a--
抱歉 你说吧
Sorry. Go ahead.
我最近在和一个人交往
I've been seeing someone.
好吧
Okay.
他叫卡洛斯 他...我们...
His name's Carlos, and he-- We
认为也许他可以认识玛雅了
think it might be time that he could meet Maya.
对 是啊
Right, yeah.
这...好吧 很好
Well, you know, cool. Great.
这种事自然会发展到这个阶段
That's the natural, you know, process of these kind of things.
如果你和某人交往 而他不认识玛雅 那会很奇怪
You know, it'd be weird if you were seeing someone and he didn't meet Maya.
就好比你在分开过两种生活
That'd be like you were living two separate lives.
这完全不像你 -少说几句 丹尼
And that does not sound like you at all. - Easy, Danny.
这是我们之前达成的协议
This was the agreement that we had...
是 我也在和某人交往 -如果我们都不...
Yeah, I'm also seeing someone as well. - ...if either of--
是吗 -是 她很好
Uh-huh? - Yeah, and she's great.
我们在慢慢发展
We're taking it really slow,
但我开始想要加速了
but I'm starting to get the temptation to rev it up a little bit.
你怎么认识她的
And how did you meet her?
通过工作
Work.
玛雅见过这个人还是... -很难说
And has Maya met this person, or-- - It's hard to say.
什么 此话怎讲 什么... -妈妈 喜欢我的打扮吗
What? What do you mean? What-- - Mommy! Like my outfit?
好吧
Okay.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
什么情况 -她不是跟我学的
What is happening? - She's not getting this from me.
是从电视上学的 -对
She's getting this from television. - Yeah.
我们只允许她适度地看儿童节目 对吗
Well, we only do children's programming and in moderation, right?
对 -对 她只看适度的儿童节目
Yes. - Yeah, that's all she's getting.
嗨 茜拉 -嗨 黛比
Hi, Sheila. - Hi, Deb.
对了 不必谢我帮你看两个孩子
And by the way, you're welcome for watching both your children.
好吧 -你跟她说了吗
'kay. - Have you told her?
说了
Yeah.
这个情况基本上是你朋友的错
This whole situation, you know, it's basically your friend's fault.
那个凯莉基尔马丁
You know, Kelly Kilmartin?
好吧 她不是我朋友
Yeah, I wouldn't call her my friend.
她要在《字母巷》客串一周的主持人
Well, she's guest-hosting on Alphabet Alley all week.
我这张照片看起来像近视的乡村歌♥手
With that picture, I look like a near-sighted country singer.
而你女儿很开心
Your girl, on the other hand, she's having fun.
咪♥咪♥惹人开心
Boobs are fun.
嘿 玛雅 我们要走了 好吗
Hey, Maya, we're gonna get going, okay?
嘿 玛雅 请把网球还给爸爸好吗
Hey, Maya, can Daddy have the tennis balls back, please?
不好 -让她拿着吧 贝纳尼
No! - Let her have 'em, Banany.
这边没事了 非常感谢 -不要
We're all done here, thank you very much. - No!
谢谢 给我吧 -不要
Thank you. Can I take that? - No!
对 我就是不太舒服
Yes, I'm just not feeling well.
谢谢理解
Thank you for understanding.
是 好...晚安...
Yeah. Okay. Good night. Night.
新的一天 你在男人面前的新谎言
Another day, another lie you tell to a man.
我没骗他
I'm not lying to him.
你没有不舒服
Well, you don't feel sick.
你因为再次见到摩♥门♥教♥先生感觉很好 而感到愧疚
You feel guilty about how good it felt to see Mr. Mormon again.
我真希望第一次就杀了你
I really wish that I had killed you the first time.
我真的下手了 -你不是认真的
I really tried. - You don't mean that.
你有什么打算 孤独终老
So, what's the plan? Spend the rest of your life alone?
我显然没有打算
I obviously don't have a plan.
显而易见
Well, that's clear.
但你只会推开
But you just push away anyone
任何向你示爱的人
who shows you any sign of love and affection.
确实 不是吗
I do, don't I?
我为什么反反复复这么做
I mean, why do I keep doing that over and over?
因为你宁可独自一人 这样谁也无法伤害你或令你失望
Because you'd rather be alone where no one can hurt or disappoint you
或者坦白地讲 让你无聊死
or, frankly, bore you to death.
卡洛斯确实...让我感到无聊
I do get bored... by Carlos.
因为他太善良
By his kindness.
我到底怎么了
I mean, what's wrong with me?
你很特别 这样的人都很孤独
You're exceptional. And that's a lonely place to be.
但我最近好多了
But I was doing so much better.
“好多了”只是把无聊换个说法 你可不想无聊
But better's just another word for boring, and you don't wanna be boring.
但我也不想生病 孤独
But I don't wanna be sick and alone either.
你不孤独 你有我
You're not alone. You have me.
我想格蕾塔了 我想念真正的朋友
I miss Greta. I miss having a real friend.
但你没有珍惜她 听她的话
But you didn't value her or listen to her.
友谊是双向的 你这个肥婊♥子♥
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表